Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest x`aNNiie.

dealextreme is the worst site ever. just so you know, it make take up to 2 months to receive your r4. why? because if you read on the comments, many customers have been complaining about not getting their items. one, which includes my boyfriend. he bought the DSTT a month ago. and it hasn't arrived. he decided to reach them to see when they will come and they said its shipped. when he's other items that he bought from the same site arrive, he DSTT didn't. so he notified them and they said that they shipped it a few days ago. my boyfriend, being fed up with it, decided to cancel it but they were like.." please be patient and wait for it" and he did. and it never arrived. so he decided to file a paypal complaint. still haven't heard from them nor did he get a refund.

SERIOUS? i got mine within 10 days and i'm from Australia.

And i was complaining about not haveing a CD and they replied.. WOAH..

And i heard their "taking their time" because HK post isn't shipping out anything until 15th?

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Untouchable_M

hmm, maybe they're out of r4s again? i ordered mine last summer where everyone was going R4 crazy and it was sold out online at a lot of places. did you check their status? i waited til dealextreme had some then i ordered, so i got it fairly quickly.

if its been a long time, i suggest emailing their customer service dept. should get a quick response (hopefully!) :]

I order it before they were out of stocks, then after a few days the status was 'out of stock' then never heard from it again. -_- i did email them, they always reply saying sorry and crap but never answer my question. I ask them when will it be comming, their response,

'Apologize for delay and any inconveniences.

We have in holidays from 2/4 till today 2/11, we are hard working with the orders and have them fulfiled as quickly as we can, hope you will understand us in this.'

hopefully within the next two weeks? no? BFBNKJSN;OINWREO;MNF.!!! :crazy::crazy:

Soooo whats the chances of me getting scammed? LOL this is my first time buying online too!

SERIOUS? i got mine within 10 days and i'm from Australia.

And i was complaining about not haveing a CD and they replied.. WOAH..

And i heard their "taking their time" because HK post isn't shipping out anything until 15th?

ahhhhhhh i know! i read it! you're so lucky! 10 DAYS?! Did u upgraded or something? its gonna be like over a month until i get mines :tears:

Guest ~SWEETwhispers~

So I'm seriously considering getting a DS lite in the near future...and I was wondering if $129.99 USD was the set price for it. Is it? Or does it go lower?...Will it ever go lower? ;___;

It's hard for me to spend that much money at once, so yeah. >___<"

Guest finding forever

^i remember asking the gamestop guy if it would get lower, and he said no since it's been dropped already. he also said it's still popular (ie, a lot of people still want it.. like you :lol:) then i asked him if a new one is going to come out soon, and he said no and that is why it won't go any lower.. lol but it's worth it if you buy the r4 cards since you don't have to buy any games :P

Guest ~SWEETwhispers~

^But I don't have a job T___T

So whenever I want something, I have to save up for a while...and I usually don't get a lot of money from my relatives, so it takes a long time :[

jaeneex: thanks for your response! I guess I'll decide if it's really worth it now T__T If only it'd drop to like 80...then I'd totally get it! No questions asked tooooo.

Off topic: <3Kim! :D I got nosy looked at your 411. Your boyfriend has the same car mine does! :D Except the steering wheel is on the different side, since I live in the US :P

Blehhh! I hope my DS-wanting dies down >__>

^ Ohh i see

yeah if I didn't have a job then I wouldn't even think about buying a DS :x

but like the other poster said, it's worth it when you get an R4 :x

Guest monchichi

^ 129.99usd is a good buy to me... Maybe cos I live in Australia and cost about $186aud here T_T

I got mine $150AUD :D But that's because it was pre-owned. Brand new condition though!

Still, I think $186 is the best deal you can get because in most stores they go for $199 with no extras.

---

I finally got a chance to download Mario & Sonic at the Olympics... it's pretty fun but I found it a bit difficult to get gold for most of the events o_o Which I suppose is the whole point (i.e. challenge)... it tends to get a bit frustrating though... T_T

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i dont think the prices for the ds will go down any time soon... $80 is way too low lol popular games already cost like $30-35 so yeah.. =X

what are some good NEW games to play?

i haven't played with my ds for a while so im outta the loop :P

My friend ordered her R4 or M3 (i forgot) from Dealextreme. She ordered on the 2nd and got it on the 11th, so that's 9 or 10 days, depend on how you count the days. So that's pretty fast, but we live in New Zealand, i don't know if that makes a huge difference or not, they ship from Hong Kong. The shipping is free because it's so cheap, it's close to nothing.

And I have a question about the DS Browser. If I buy this--> 'EZFlash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack for NDS Lite' and download the DS Browser NDS file into my R4, will it work? Because everything here is expensive in New Zealand, so I'd rather order online.

Guest x`aNNiie.

I got my pink DS a day after christmas for $186 AUS, i think that was the cheapest.

JB Hifi ran out so i kind of got the price matched at David Jones, Myer refused though. :/

Myer and David jones sell them for $200. >o<

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^thanks im gonna check it out now :]

haven't touched my ds in weeks!

edit--- ok the dog match stick puzzle.. wtheck am i doing wrong??

i made an aerial view (viewing from the top) of my dog with his legs splayed out (one in each corner)

is that wrong? (just a yes or no answer will suffice :] )

Guest drella;

^ it's correct.

I messed up cuz the tip of the match was pointing inwards & my brother wouldn't say what I was doing wrong lol but yeah.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^omg so i had it right.. i was being too correct i guess. i was rotating the matches so that the tips were all pointing outward and it seems that they dont care which way the tips are pointing as long as the matches are angled correctly... what a waste of points

Archived