Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest x`aNNiie.

I can't seem to catch the legendary pokemon in diamond T_T boo, i tried walkthroughs and stuff.

anyways, which games would you guys recommend? i like these games, cooking mama 1 & 2, pokemon, legend of zelda. So basically i am looking an adventure game or types i can play quickly.

thanks.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ you trying to catch Dialga or Palkia? or the Mespirit one that runs away?

just got told my R4 came todayyy :D :D :D I'm picking it up on Friday, can't wait !

going to download some games now :D any good recommendations for me too? I like stuff like Pokemon, adventure, cute anime graphic games

Guest RS Trax

a portion of my Wii News & updates post..

-----------------

New Wii game releases this week:

*Endless Ocean: Dive, Discover, Dream Wiki

*No More Heroes Wiki

One Piece: Unlimited Adventure Wiki

New Nintendo DS game releases this week:

*Advance Wars: Days of Ruin Wiki

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Wiki

Mega Brain Boost GameSpot

---------------

Catch up on previous Wii News & Updates at my Xanga blog.

See you all next week! \:D/

// Roth

Guest TrainDriver

just got told my R4 came todayyy :D :D :D I'm picking it up on Friday, can't wait !

going to download some games now :D any good recommendations for me too? I like stuff like Pokemon, adventure, cute anime graphic games

if u like reading (well more similar to manga) definitely get phoenix wright 1, 2 and 3. my fav DS games. ouendan, new super mario bros, zelda are also good.

Guest Golden Zeta Gundam

i opened up animal crossing after two months and there is bugs in my house! how to get rid of theM?

use baygon?

Guest x`aNNiie.

just got told my R4 came todayyy :D:D:D I'm picking it up on Friday, can't wait !

i caught Dialga, then i forgot to pick up that orb thing at the back of it so now i have to go back. Then the lake legendaries arent showing up. <_< I heard Mespirit runs away.

^ i thought they showed up after you beat/catch Dialga :/

but yeah those stupid lake legendaries take forever to catch, especially Mespirit since i didnt want to use my masterball haha

and I'll check out the games you recommended ongi :D

Guest srenity

^Oh man, that sounds awesome. Good luck~! I always appreciated the info you posted for others.

Thank you so much :tears: An update, I got an interview on Wednesday!

--------

I didn't get to play too much of Animal Crossing or get too far on Pokemon so I can't help most of you. =[

<3 Kim, for cute-anime-adventure-games, you should try

s88421ugn8j.jpg

Trace Memory (detective-ish type game)

11.jpg

Luminous Arc (this is an RPG with a bit of grinding and hilarous voices)

emotionleft.jpg

Super Princess Peach (girly version of the mario-series)

yuki1.jpg

the Lost in Blue series (survival game)

There's a few along with ongi3000's suggestions. But honestly, almost 70% of the games, and almost ALL the games discussed in this thread have "cute graphics".

Guest darkbahamut

I don't know about any of you, but I'm HYPED for Apollo Justice! I loved the Phoenix Wright trilogy. Anyone else waiting for this? :D

anyone here has the nds browser?? how is it?

is there anywhere where we can download it? =0

yess i have it

I didn't download it though, I bought it :x

I'm pretty sure http://www.romulation.net has it, its on the 1st post

but yeah, it's alright if you're loading text pages

Sites with lots of pictures take forever to load, and soompi takes forever to load on there too

It's handy when you want to use the net when you're not allowed to :x I use it late at night when my parents force me to sleep but I'm not sleepy yet :x so I sometimes randomly go on soompi there to post haha.

Guest dysphoria

I've been playing Rune Factory: Fantasy Harvest Moon for the past few weeks whenever I have time to play on my DS. I loveee it. I've never been a hardcore Harvest Moon fan like my bro/sis, but I really love playing on my DS. Maybe 'cause I can bring DS anywhere with me.. and I never really liked using PS :sweatingbullets:

Even my bro keeps playing my DS to play Rune Factory.. and I made my friend start too :)

I just got pass to Mt. Gigant.

Anyone else playing this game?

Guest Untouchable_M

<3 Kim, what site did you get your R4? And how long did it take to come? LOL Since I'm from Aust and I am wanting to purchase a R4

Guest Kazen88

@srenity

An interview? That sounds awesome. What was the application process like?

Is anyone else playing the new Advance Wars? I think it's pretty awesome so far (I'm about 4 missions in).

Archived