Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw the USB thing for the wifi, and its only compadable with Xp. i was like so prepared to buy it until i realized that its only for xp >___>"

and i still cant get my wifi to work, i keep getting the SSID not compadible messange and i dont know the access thing to my router.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i don't know if this is new to you guys, but it's really new to me.

i downloaded this thing and now i can go on AIM on my ds haha. it works great :D

i'm not sure if i can post the link, but if anyone is interested, you can PM me and i will give you a link.

all you have to do is drag 2 files. i suggest making a new folder named AIM or w/e you want and then dragging the 2 in there. it's really simple :)

do you know if it works for MSN? thanks...

Guest RS Trax

portion of my Wii News & Updates post..

-----------------

Welcome to the new year everybody! 2008 looks yet to be another interesting year.

-----------------

New Wii titles this week:

Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity Wiki

Balloon Pop GameSpot

Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law Wiki

Luxor: Pharaoh's Challenge IGN

New Nintendo DS titles this week:

Advance Wars: Days of Ruin Wiki

Pocket Pets GameSpot

Corvette Evolution GT GameSpot

Miami Nights IGN

Jackass: The Video Game Wiki

Barnyard Blast IGN

Command and Destroy IGN

----------------

According to a GameDaily.biz report, Nintendo has clarified Reggie Fils-Aime's statements regarding the future connectivity possibilities of Wii and DS.

"An article about the Nintendo DS video game system in the December 31 Business Day section (of the NYT) incorrectly referred to future capabilities of the device," a company representative told GameDaily.biz. "The statement that complete Nintendo DS games will eventually be able to be downloaded into the device via a wireless connection with the company's Wii game console is incorrect. Users can download games to play on Wii, and, in the future, the Nintendo DS will be able to receive demo versions of some DS games from Wii, but not the entire game. The demo will be erased once the Nintendo DS is turned off."

--------------

Catch up on previous Wii News & Updates at my Xanga blog.

See you all next week! \:D/

// Roth

Guest finding forever

do you know if it works for MSN? thanks...

i don't think so, since it's a aim program

but maybe you can try to look for some msn applications

Guest -Theory-

i don't know if this is new to you guys, but it's really new to me.

i downloaded this thing and now i can go on AIM on my ds haha. it works great :D

i'm not sure if i can post the link, but if anyone is interested, you can PM me and i will give you a link.

all you have to do is drag 2 files. i suggest making a new folder named AIM or w/e you want and then dragging the 2 in there. it's really simple :)

you know theres a site for it also.. :D www.ebuddy.com , well it works if yu have a 2slot expansion, ive never got my DSAIM to work.. lol

theres a MSN for ds also

you can find it here. www.ds-scene.net/

just sign up and have a look around, their homebrews are nicely organized.

Guest finding forever

^ i have a R4 and i got the dsaim to work.

i made a new folder and dragged the 2 .nds files in there and voila! it worked =P

you should give it another try :P

Guest eth_real

hello. new in this thread but i have a problem with my R4 recently. i wanted to put in new games, such as cooking mama 2 and mario party, but it wouldnt work. it kept saying "couldnt have access to the file" or "file not found" or something like that. i thought my R4 wasnt updated, so i updated it and it STILL wouldnt work. someone help me out?

Guest -Theory-

^ i have a R4 and i got the dsaim to work.

i made a new folder and dragged the 2 .nds files in there and voila! it worked =P

you should give it another try :P

it would hang when i try to login.. it doesn't let me use the firmwires wifi setup either :( so i just choose ebuddy.com =o

Guest Untouchable_M

Okay. I've done my research. JBHI5 currently in Westfield Livo & Parra have Black,Pink & Blue in stock but not white.

I wanna ask does the Black leave fingerprints? I'll probably run out a get the Black for $188 cos IT WAS MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT! The white is bloody gone, and called up EB GAMES, "The end of January" gosh.

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

yea the black gets lots of fingermarks and smudge marks...

but its sexy tho ;]

personally i have polar white

Guest Untouchable_M

^I think i will get the black, i just need to get a skin and wear gloves while playing/ LOL -_- Are the fingerprint easy to wipe off?

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^

^the marks dont come completely off unless with a good cleaning. otherwise you just kinda smudge them around

Guest Untouchable_M

^

^

LOL Yep I bought the Black DS Along with the crystal clear case. It looks so sleek. :wub: LOL HAHA! Regarding the R4, how much did you guys get yours for? And was it through the internet?

Guest -Theory-

if you want it cheap, dealextreme lol, it takes 2 weeks to arrive to california.. but shipping is free lol. then a 2gb sd card would be $20

Guest <3 Kim

^

^

you guys are in Aus right?

I got my DS at game traders for $240+ any game

EB games sold out their DS stock really fast over in Perth, but I'm not sure if game traders still has that offer anymore.

And what's the crystal clear case? :o I want it since I'm always paranoid my DS will get dirty T_T

and my volume control thing, it's really loose, when I touch it, it sounds like its gonna fall off :/

Archived