THE LAKE HOUSE - American version of Il Mare

Guest White Star

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest My Sweet September

Oh, I have never seen Il Mare, but the lake House looks sooo goooddd...so I'll have to see both!

Guest Despoina

whoa, really? the american version? gotta see this; Il Mare was touching and really beautiful; hope this is too

Guest PINKXDREAMER

ooh sounds interesting. i've never watched il mare before. maybe i'll go watch that this weekend first

Guest stellie

I knew it was Keanu Reeves, but the movie picture looked like john cusack. Hey I wouldn't be complaining if it was even though I love Keanu as well. I just love both equally =D

Guest rockerbabe

ooooo... my fav actress and actor... ooooo.... plus, me fav movie... oooo... :D when i saw this poster, I already can't wait to see this

Guest ichigo_no_powder

lol what is this the 4th movie version of the same storyline? best of luck to the american version

Guest vanggirlie

i totally believe what you said about liking the first version than give the second a try. people has to stop hating even before seeing it,

i haven't seen the first one tho and am not planning on altho i really want to see this one. i have no expectation for it whatsoever.

Guest Miny

imso angry withthis.

americans remake waaay to many asian movies.

my friend looks forward to it and is sure it will be betetrthan the krn ne..

SHE HASNT SEEN IT!! iw anan kcik her.

she ahs no clue.

korean mvoies are so good T__T

Guest White Star

imso angry withthis.

americans remake waaay to many asian movies.

my friend looks forward to it and is sure it will be betetrthan the krn ne..

SHE HASNT SEEN IT!! iw anan kcik her.

she ahs no clue.

korean mvoies are so good T__T

What are you so angry about? And name 5 asian remake you know? i bet you can't do that. The only Asian Remake that i know of is Shall We Dance, and a couple of those scary movie that from Japan

i agree that korean Movies are good... but so are American

Guest Da Xing Di

i'm kinda disappointed that the oh-so-great america with its oh-so-great movie industry has no original idea...they remake so many nation's classics (like this one, and Ring, and so many french and other movies)...come on, if you have no idea, then don't make a movie...so pointless to do it again just in another language with other characters and a bit change in storyline...

Guest lulybonynsungie

i think i watched the beginnin of il mare a while ago..never get to finish the movie!! maybe i'll watch the american version first!! plus i like sandra!

Guest NEENER.

The trailor looks great! Gave me goosebumps.

Sort of reminds me of Ditto.

Was Il Mare inspired by Ditto?

Anways.

I haven't watched Il Mare yet, but now I want to rent it out before the Lake House comes out.

Archived