Gumi - Today is the Day We Break Up

Guest oksusu

Guest conversebunny

I love your voice too!!!!!! O.O it's very strong and pretty! I also listened to Sakurairo Maukoro...it's so beautiful! I really love that song, and you sang it so well. I wish you sang the whole thing though... ;_;

Guest juki_love

ah i love this song!!.. actually i like every one of Gumi's song~

this is really really really gud+

one of the best clips i've heard.. wait wt am i tokin abt.. every clip that you sing is gud gud gud~!!

it would've sounded more complete with an instrumental -O-

great job++

anymore gumi songs to come^^?

smooglez: Aww....sure know how to make a person blush.

conversebunny: I did sing the whole thing...it's in one of my other soundclick pages... :P

juki_love: Yup...I'm gonna sing all of em. Okay maybe not all...but most of em.

coffee: Thanks. :D

Lelaye: I'll go and record it with an instrumental then post it.

Is it just me or is it really low volume? I had to put it all the way up. Or maybe I'm just deaf. HAHA.

AGH. This song is SO you. <3 Chills dear, chills. Definitely go record it furreal with the instrumental!

(I love TRAP!!!! I LOVE THE SONGG I LOVE IT I LOVE YOUR VOICE AHH but the only comment I would have on that one is that you kinda slowed it down with holding some syllables out too long. Move it along~!)

OOHHH. I'm loving your voice. Its so strong and distinctive.

You really do sound Gummy. Jeebus, if 'amneisa' didnt have the background singing, then DUDE, ... OMG. You gave me tingles. Literally, i got goosebumps. LOL

I've become a fan of your voice.

Guest falling U P

like phear-- I've become a fan of your voice as well. You are one of the very few soompi singers that have that STRONG powerful voice, rather than the cute-sy not-so-good singing voice. But enough blabbling, I ended up listening to the other songs on your soundclick and they were GREAT! Keep up the great work<3

Archived