What's Your Ethinicity?

Guest lovexd

I am....

60% Filipino.

30% Hawaiian

7% Mexican

3% Chinese

**Thats just an estimation <_<

My dads side is: Filipino, Mexican, Hawaiian, and Chinese.

My moms side are: Filipino and Hawaiian.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm a mix

im chinese, indonesian (ambon & jawa), dutch and well.. that's from my moms side.

dunnow about my dads side, but i suppose indonesian & arabic.

lol xD

Mostly African-American...

but on my great grandma was native american (creek) and her husband was mexican... so if anyone would like to do the math on that be my guest.. cuz it's Sunday and I am not entitled to do math today..

But people always think that it's interesting that I'm basically Black, but I speak Chinese and Korean... so I guess I'm weird... or just unexpected in society..

50% Japanese

50% Irish*

(??% English)

* Well, since my grandma decided to drop the bomb shell and tell me I'm also part English, I don't know the exact amount on my dad's side, haha. Whatevs, I've been saying 50/50 for all these years, I'll just leave it at that to make it easier. :)

Guest fangirlism

75% Vietnamese

25% Norwegian.. .. but my grandparents told me i'm from some other countries in Scandinavia but i dunno which.

and PROUD!

Guest younglove

I'm a bit of a mix. Dad's 1/2 Otomi Indian and 1/2 Romani (gypsy) but born in Mexico and Mum's 1/4 Spanish, 1/4 White and 1/2 Kanak (african slave in the pacific islands).

It's a complex fit.

Archived