Nicky Hilton

Guest priya_rach

Guest dempurah

she looks richard simmons-eyed in the second picture.. she would look way better without the tan

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blonde_tracie

I think Paris is prettier but I like Nicky so much more because she's way more classier than Paris. Her sense of style is better than Paris too. I'm glad she decided to be the classy sister.

She's better than Paris but she's still a richard simmons.

TRUE, VERY TRUE. She's still a richard simmons.

Guest mizz_J

she's prettier than paris. It was kinda hard to tell them apart (for me that is) cause they looks so much alike -_-

• 2 weeks later...
Guest azn_aggie

i too agree that she is way better but remeber about her marriage that last less than a month or was it a week? well i too think she is hot and she isnt slutty like her sis. still they arew both so rich tho

Like her better than her sis.

She looks way better and seems like a better person than her sis. But that hello kitty dress has to go. Wearing it in the hse is fine but just not outside. There are better ways to tell the world you adore that cat without a mouth. :P

Guest Sarah.

the only good thing about being nicky hilton is that the entire world hasn't seen her naked .

then again , i don't suppose anybody really wants to anyway .

LOL. Yeah, I agree. She's more mature than Paris too. Paris...she's prettier but :crazy: .

-Sarah.

Archived