Penpals

Guest ivykiddo

hey moonlit_daisy! you wrote in here too?? :D lolx...guess who?

anyways, i guess we're all lonely then. but yeah, i'm up for a pen pal! just get to me...or i'll be back later-_- hehe...school. bell about to ring^^

EDIT: okies, i'm back. now let's see...who here wants to be pen pals? i want to be pen pal with everyone! :D lolx.. j/p. only those who's interested.

i don't think i can keep up with everyone, but yeah, i'm Hli. Shawty will be fine by me. hm...i think i'm the first to introduce myself here??

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yellowfishieee

I've had a penpal for 2 years...we met on a livejournal penpal community =P It's exciting to get cute letters in the mail, especially when I'm at college.

I have a pen pal .. starting this week LOL It is part of an online community and the girl just moved here and she wanted to keep in touch with me.

I have friends from Korea and we want to write mails, but the only thing is that my parents always get to the mailbox first, so if I do start writing ..

I will have to get their letters sent to my friend's residence T.T Even when my friend sent me a birthday present, he sent it to my friend's house instead.

E-mail pen pals or through other sites is fun since you can express yourself and such without having them judge you like the people at home T.T

Guest bubblexpffe

I have several penpals that I email.

The majority of them live in South Korea, another in England and another in Turkey.

Funfun. =)

Guest skim_milk

Awww what a great idea! i would love to have a penpal, preferrably sumone from like japana,korea, or hk and in my age group. I live in canada so im always curious about their culture down there.

Guest applecheek

I love penpals!

I would love for someone to become my penpal from soompi, cause all of you sound like interesting people!

:D PM me, if you want. So I can give you my email.

Guest nagano19

I used to have like, 50 pen pals that I would write to [snail mail] from the past 4 years. [1 in China, 3 in Korea, 2 in UK, and the rest in USA]

So time consuming!! I'd buy about $300 worth of letter sets and stickers a year. :(

Not to mention postage costs were so much each month = A = ;;

But it's really fun to send each other small gifts and draw things for each other. <3

Guest tinenapay

oh this is interesting. i dont think having penpals is way too "elementary"...i mean maybe if you're not into writing & stuff like that.

i have a penpal whom until now i still communicate with (emails and snail mails for special occassions like christmas/birthday). we started writing each other when i was about13 or 14 and im turning 30 this January. We've met once when she came here in the Philippines for a vacation and it was really great.

and here's the really nice part. Amy (that's my penpal) became my penpal through her aunt who happens to be my Mom's penpal too. Unfortunately, her aunt died a few years back but until then, she & my mom never stopped communicating. :)

i used to have one when I was in elementary...

then we lost contact...

then recently i have a korean penpal.....

is it me, or are all koreans cute???

LOL

Guest jaejoongoppa

AWW. its so sweet to have penpals!

i would love to have one too!(or even more!)

anyone, lets start the email penpal / penpal trend please ? hees :D :D

i wish to meet new friends from all over the world,

esp korea! :D

I had one in Hawaii but then we lost contact with each other in college.

I always feel excited when I get letters from a penpal.

But I still have a bunch of leftover stationaries that I don't use, under my bed XD

Archived