My Eyelids Are Uneven....

Guest Cinelli

Guest SweetRevolution

Sometimes when my eyelids are uneven it is because there is not enough moisture. Recently to stop the problem, I bought eye cream to put on day and night. The eyelids and eye area in general make less oil than the rest of the face, so their moisture dries up easier. Also if it is not moisturized properly combined with lack of sleep (or possibly oversleep) it can mess up the eyelids (also create bad-looking wrinkles in my case :X). Mine never liked to stay even until I started moisturizing them. Especially with the change in season now, skin becomes extra dried out.

Hope this helps! :)

^

^ Seems like you have a double on the right and single on the left. Those type of eyelids can look pretty attractive, you know.(;

My eyelids used to be uneven...until I lost weight. The fats top of my eyelids were making it look droopy, which makes it look funky. It still looks kinda uneven, but much more unnoticable. Just fix it up with glue, maybe it'll help.

Duuuude me toooo. I hate it. Especially in pictures you look all retarded cuz it looks likeyou have a droopy eye. I HHhate it. but i rub my eyes alot and i do sleep alot. haha. so .. i'm not going to change that so my eyes are uneven. but it's good to know hw atyou guys do to fix it. :D

Guest WildSevenGirl

Omg. @_@.

My eyes are both single eyelidded.

But my left one has been slowly becoming double-eyelidded. >_>;

I wake up one morning and it happens. D<

It better go away soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cinelli

Omg. @_@.

My eyes are both single eyelidded.

But my left one has been slowly becoming double-eyelidded. >_>;

I wake up one morning and it happens. D<

It better go away soon.

hehe

urg, I know how you feel. It could be (like someone mentioned) that you've gotten not enough or too much sleep. They could be just swollen (people's faces are after sleeping) so just wash your face with cold water and put an ice pack on your eyes. Mines goes back to normal after a day or two (and in worst case scenarios, weeks).

Guest Shooting_Star<3

i have the same problem -.- it gets on my nerves when I want to use eye shadow.. then I always see that my eyes are uneven T.T

Guest gohashmeer

i just keep poking it back to position with a toothpick or something until it goes back

but i have to constantly do that

and i have to like raise my eye brows, look up, and try to make it stay

(did that make sense?)

so yeah i just do that over and over

and usually it goes back after lie 30 minutes

mostly its because i slept weird so one eye or both are puffy

Guest Meechi2041

wow i thought i was the only one with this problem it has been like this since i could remember basically when i started using make-up... i really don't know any other way to fix this problem than have surgery but not anytime soon... it's also really noticeable if i don't wear make-up urgghhh i hate it makes my eyes look uneven lol.

has anyone had surgery to fix it??

BTW make-up and false lashes does wonders in covering it up.

Guest blissfulmoments.

it will heal trust me, the exact thing happened to me too from lack of sleep and rubbing my eyes too much.

i stopped using the eyeliner i was using, got more sleep and after a while my eyelids went back to normal.

Guest Meechi2041

see with me it's been like this FOREVER! i swear i think i was born with it... looking back at my grade 1 picture i notice how uneven they were.

anyone else had this problem for a long time? i don't think mine will go away unless i chose to have surgery to correct it... this problem is just something i learn to dealt with and it really doesn't bother me most of the time.

Archived