Singapore Kpop Concert

Guest iheartdbsk&suju

ok so i am here to update you guys on the tickets thingy at novena square 2 today..haha for those who are curious and interested =]

hmm..my and my friends reached and joined the then small queue at 8.30am..the info counter opens at 11am fyi..

i think we were the 9th in line so we were sure we could get the tickets.. (there were 300 pairs in total)

so we went to buy our stuff to accumulate our 2 '60 bucks'..slowly ppl come in and most of them came in at ard 10 plus..the queue was already long by then..the counter finally opened at 11am and we finally got our tickets!!!! =DD we hi fived immediately after that HAHA..

the lady at the reception was scary though..unhappy and pissed off face..well who cares, we still got our tickets!!

for those ppl who joined pretty late, not sure if they got hold of one of the 300 pairs of tickets..i tried counting the number of heads..but it was kinda tough..ard 200+ i suppose..

but the queue i don't think is considered long..just imagine if sm artists (or others) were comin!! dbsk, suju, shinee, big bang..

think it would be more insane.. =p

BUT i heard news that suju MAY be comin to this concert..the manager said sth bout coming to singapore in early nov some time back and during kiss the radio, eetuek also mentioned bout coming here on the 4th nov..NOT confirmed though..

for dong bang..hmm..according to their schedule, i don't suppose they have any activities during that period of time..so maybe, perhaps........

big bang, they are busy in japan? not too sure bout them..shinee..yeah thy shld come..u-kiss the new group is also in the list for the concert..don't see why shinee shouldn't come..

well guys we just pray that sm decides to let these gorgeous ppl come..

ooh anybody out there who also got the tickets?? haha CONGRATS!! =P

SHARE THE JOY!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest selita03

omo if i go to novena now guess the issue of tickets has finished. guys and gals, congrats to those who got the tickets. haha please do share and upload the picture or videos you got from kpop concert. haha thanks.

Guest energywen

Those who queued early are in a bad shock.

I am one the first few in queue, and we got T37 row 27 at first, but when we realize they gave us all the way at the back, we went back and argue about it, and the person was kind enough to swop the tickets so that we get what we should be getting, the front-er seats. Row13.

Then it turned out that those ~200th ish shoppers get seats from A block, which is IN FRONT of all the T blocks. Even though we left the place (we have 10 pairs in total, sitting seperately), we went back there to talk to the receptionist, who was really very kind and nice, and she gave us the A blocks tickets in the end.

Those we got the T block tickets....we should be getting A block instead. -_-

The organisation was kinda really bad for this giving out ticket thing. Its messy (like where we queue and how we couldnt sit and the ticket mix up), and slow in giving out tickets and stuffs...but I would say the receptionist is jjiang. (:

//edit, the row 27 incident only affected the first 7 people. We discovered the mess before they continued. 6 of us managed to change cus one of them couldnt be contacted. But the T13 to A swop...I think only 10 of us changed. Cus they prob need to recall all the 300 pp to make the change right. Its so retarded.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

OH NO SAEBIN YOU ARE SO LUCKY. They made as though only got t! DAMN IT SO ALL OF YOU GOT A? And we came early and got t? Thats so unfair!

Those who queued early are in a bad shock.

I am one the first few in queue, and we got T37 row 27 at first, but when we realize they gave us all the way at the back, we went back and argue about it, and the person was kind enough to swop the tickets so that we get what we should be getting, the front-er seats. Row13.

Then it turned out that those ~200th ish shoppers get seats from A block, which is IN FRONT of all the T blocks. Even though we left the place (we have 10 pairs in total, sitting seperately), we went back there to talk to the receptionist, who was really very kind and nice, and she gave us the A blocks tickets in the end.

Those we got the T block tickets....we should be getting A block instead. -_-

The organisation was kinda really bad for this giving out ticket thing. Its messy (like where we queue and how we couldnt sit and the ticket mix up), and slow in giving out tickets and stuffs...but I would say the receptionist is jjiang. (:

//edit, the row 27 incident only affected the first 7 people. We discovered the mess before they continued. 6 of us managed to change cus one of them couldnt be contacted. But the T13 to A swop...I think only 10 of us changed. Cus they prob need to recall all the 300 pp to make the change right. Its so retarded.

Oh, I was there when the group of girls had their tickets switched, LOL didn't know they were soompiers!

BTW I think it was stated that no choosing of tickets were allowed so you girls must be really lucky to be able to have your tickets switched!

Guest rainy75

Those who joined the queue at 2pm are almost the last few to get the tixs. The receptionist asked the security guard to queue behind the last person around 2pm.

Guest energywen

No choosing, but they are supposed to give the ones in front, the better tickets.

But it is just tat..they dun even know the seating, cus hey are like kinda shocked when we show them the seating.

And for the T areas, they made amendments to the way the tics were given after WE inform them.

Guest starburst09

Energywen, were you with zaza and nari they all? Did you see me? I went to talk to Za. Sad, cause when I saw the queue I almost fainted. I hate queueing. And I didn't know that there'll be quite a number of fanboys as well. It's either they really wanna see YOOBIN's hot bod or they're just trying to impress their girlfriends.

It's okay khun, I'll see you next time. Jaebum, you too.

why no SM..? well..usually SM never really sends their stars to places they find no ..."benefit" from.. (sorry to those ppl who migh find my comment pissy)

when i read "singapore.." i was sort of like.. why?? what surprised me most was that wonder girls were going.... haha. iono hope the concert goes well..

may i know why can't wonder girls come to singapore. Singapore is a well developed country and i don't see why the kpop can't go to singapore to promote their culture. anyways those who got the tickets hopefully you guys can share some videos or pictures.

ok.. i don't think u meant to be rude but why do sm artists go US for the hollywood bowl and why can't they come singapore??? US don't even sell korea CD in their common shops...Singapore is a well developed country not just in Asia but in the whole world and lots of koreans are living in singapore. all the common Cds shop in singapore sells mostly SM artists album unlike the other artists that will be coming Singapore who does not sell their CDs in singapore..So i think SM should send their artist to Singapore for this kpop concert and this will be free promotion since there will be sponsers...

First off, I am a Singaporean. I agree with virvir111.

I just want to say that there is no connection between whether Singapore is a well developed country and whether there is any benefit for SM Entertainment at all.

Well developed country does not equal a large enough market for Korean music. Sure, there is an increasing number of Koreans in Singapore, but the market for Kpop is frankly puny compared to Thailand.

Large consumer base for Kpop equals more profits, and hence "benefit".

This is why SM goes to Thailand. Bangkok to be specific.

SM is not stupid enough to stage a concert in Chiang Mai for example.

This is why SM goes to Hollywood Bowl. Los Angeles, to be specific.

SM is not stupid enough to stage a concert in Idaho.

Just simply because there is not enough consumers that demand for Korean Entertainment; not enough consumers that would want to pay and go for a Kpop concert.

Even as a Singaporean, I must admit that Singapore is not a profitable market for Korean entertainment. Sure, its extremely good that there's going to be a free Kpop concert, but I really doubt that Singapore would be beneficial (i.e. profitable) enough for, say SM Entertainment to come and start selling concert tickets for DBSK or Super Junior's concert.

Guest Saebin :D

^ yeah how's the arrangement like? A =front seats??

I'm so confused now.

edit: really unfair though, the way they distributed the tix. but i guess it's because the ppl at the counter didn't know about the different rows.

No choosing, but they are supposed to give the ones in front, the better tickets.

But it is just tat..they dun even know the seating, cus hey are like kinda shocked when we show them the seating.

And for the T areas, they made amendments to the way the tics were given after WE inform them.

I guess its just the way the tickets are printed. eg from FRONT to BACK resulting in the front seat tickets being piled underneath, sometimes such things depend on luck too. Besides they weren't really specifically told to distribute them tickets in an orderly manner. But oh well, right now all we have to do is to count down to the concert day. <3

Guest energywen

yea, im with za they all.

and i guess those who got T would always get T.

Its really BAD organisation dudes. -_-

Its b/s that we had to show them the seating and get them to change it.

^ I guess the i/c was at fault. Cus she said something like, she paired 2 tics up and staple them.

She didnt care what was what (of course she wont, we do -.-)

So i guess, it was IN order from best to worse at first, but when she staple them, she got the tics and put like one on top of the other. And the tics got mixed up.

yea, im with za they all.

and i guess those who got T would always get T.

Its really BAD organisation dudes. -_-

Its b/s that we had to show them the seating and get them to change it.

^ I guess the i/c was at fault. Cus she said something like, she paired 2 tics up and staple them.

She didnt care what was what (of course she wont, we do -.-)

So i guess, it was IN order from best to worse at first, but when she staple them, she got the tics and put like one on top of the other. And the tics got mixed up.

And lucky for us latecomers she placed the tickets that were switched right under the pile of A row tickets to be distributed later LOL

BTW will they be distributing tickets on the day of the concert itself?

Archived