Singapore Kpop Concert

Guest iheartdbsk&suju

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Untitled

Actually i doubt there's a need to worry because the next day's paper is Chinese unless you flunked it, like I did LOLOL, then START WORRYING NOW. LOL. But mini cooper, it's just chinese who the hell cares. Ignores.

I so bloody wanna go.

LOL. Nah, didnt funk it. But im aiming for an A. Chinese is my only hope to get an A. >_>

Yeah, but who the hell cares la. I still wanna go!

not sure if i can write this here but there will also be kpop talent contest!!! and registration from 6 OCT to 23 OCT..you can sing your favourite korean song or dance..got this from my sch website...the first prize is KIA Cerato,2nd prize Samsung LCD TV,3rd prize Samsung Ominia.

Sorry to cut your post. May I know where did your school get this info from? I would love to take part in the talent contest! XD

Method 1: [That's the reply I got from Square 2]

Spend $30 at Square 2 you will be able to redeem for a pair of tickets on a first come first served basis.

kazaf10 called Square 2 and they replied it will start the promotion on Thursday!.

Shinhwah fans side say its Wednesday...

So, you might want to make a call to confirm it =))

------------------------------------------------------------

Method 2: [still pending. Have to check with the FM.]

Tickets will be given out via contest on CoolKTime FM.

The FM`s name is called X-fm

96.3fm. From 9pm-11pm

No. : 66911963

---------------------------------------------------------------

Method 3: [The management have confirmed this info =)]

The public will get one pair of tickets worth S$168/- with every purchase of a LG Secret mobile phone or LG Notebook laptop starting from this coming Thursday onwards. Due to the limited tickets available, it will be given out on a first-come, first serve basis, whilst stocks last.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Method 4:

200~300 tickets will be given out on the spot at Singapore Indoor Stadium starting from 5pm.

Cr. stephnim @ SG Wonderfuls

Guest ldh-ldw lover

^omg!! YOU SERIOUS!!?? $30 AT SQUARE 2 COMPARED TO A PHONE IS....!!! I AM OF COURSE GOING TO SPEND 30 BUCKS AT SQUARE 2. how can i contact them? i wanna know when it starts, tomorrow or thurs.

Guest shushshuckspui

ahhh... no sm at all..

but wonder girls are good enough :P

dang, i hate free distributions of tickets. i'll never get close to getting those..

and 4th nov? ... :( my O levels are like the day after..

I'm gonna go! Even if it means chiong-ing to there after work and spending 30 bucks in Sq2 just for the tickets.

Isit confirmed that spend 30 bucks over at square 2 will get the tix?

Dittos! It seems that about 300 tickets will be given out on the concert day itself.

it's a first-come-first-serve basis... and the seats are generally the "back" seats (can't expect much from a free ticket)

This is still not really confirmed.. tink they are concern over the security n the chaos that it might cause..

Guest tengteng

I just went to Square 2 website, and it seems that you have to spend $60, not $30 to get the tickets. And it's only for the 1st 300 shoppers.

Guest Untitled

I called Square 2 twice earlier, they said you have to spend $30 from any store, in less than 2 receipts to get a pair of tickets.

It will start tmr at 11am.

About the $60 issue, im trying to call them now. They're not picking up my phone calls! ._.

My friend just asked the lady at the reception counter, it has changed to $60!

Guest ldh-ldw lover

I called Square 2 twice earlier, they said you have to spend $30 from any store, in less than 2 receipts to get a pair of tickets.

It will start tmr at 11am.

About the $60 issue, im trying to call them now. They're not picking up my phone calls! ._.

really? okok! i am going to head down! haha:D actually how to call them? can i have the number?

Guest Untitled

really? okok! i am going to head down! haha:D actually how to call them? can i have the number?

They have received more than 40 calls regarding this matter. I don't think they'll pick up your phone calls.

But you can try. Here's the number, 63972288.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

They have received more than 40 calls regarding this matter. I don't think they'll pick up your phone calls.

But you can try. Here's the number, 63972288.

okok thanks anyway:DDDD

i am so going to get those tickets!

-edit- so you friend asked the reception? its 60?

Guest Untitled

okok thanks anyway:DDDD

i am so going to get those tickets!

-edit- so you friend asked the reception? its 60?

Yup, confirm it's $60. She also said that she may/may not pick up phone calls tmr cause she got headache after picking up so many today. Haha.

Then, she said, base on her experience as receptionist. For this kind of thing, the queue will be very long tmr. People will even queue before the promotion start, like from early morning. So, for those going, be prepared to see long queues! xD

Guest ldh-ldw lover

Yup, confirm it's $30. She also said that she may/may not pick up phone calls tmr cause she got headache after picking up so many today. Haha.

Then, she said, base on her experience as receptionist. For this kind of thing, the queue will be very long tmr. People will even queue before the promotion start, like from early morning. So, for those going, be prepared to see long queues! xD

haha yesyes! i got school but will get my mum to go! hahaha;D 30? omg! its like 2 for 30??? thats GREAT!

Guest Untitled

haha yesyes! i got school but will get my mum to go! hahaha;D 30? omg! its like 2 for 30??? thats GREAT!

Oops, sorry, typo. It's $60.

LOLOL. im listening to coolktime everynight too! Haha.

Archived