Singapore Kpop Concert

Guest iheartdbsk&suju

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest SeulStarlah★

Holey, imagine Jewelry with Chae Yeon and Wonder Girls? And dang, there's more! Not only U-Kiss but Shinhwa members Andy! Fresh from WGM, waah! There's no Bigbang or anything but hey, that's good. Great big artists like 2PM all in one concert. I can't help but jealous! :(

Guest kayla_anika69

it's like OMG!!!

ive been waiting this to happen!!!!

2PM, Wonder Girls...Andy...Chae Yeon...WHAT A LINE UP!!

Eventhough I havent buy the tix...bt for sure I'm going!!!!!

*super excited*

Guest apricot

It's no use getting excited for this.. How the hell am I supposed to get tickets for this? Beg?? Lol..

I want to go but haiz, the tickets are hard to grab. ><

Its like a dream come true for them to finally come to sg.

BUT WHY MUST IT BE IN THE MIDDLE OF O'S?

Grr, but I hope it will be a success anyway. ;)

Guest hooeynonsense

ARGH! why izzit in the middle of A's! i was so looking forward to something like this then BAM! its in the middle of a major exams. ARGHHHHHH!

Guest Jamieâ„¢

you need pics or maybe move this to the music section

anyways, nicee

but totally irrelevant to me seeing as I live on the opposite side of the world :lol:

Guest missinu

i hope dbsk, shinee and bigbang will come to singapore too!!!

everyone pray hard!

haha..

LOL! I...don't think Bigbang will come though. Aren't they releasing their japanese album on Oct 22nd?! They'll most probably be busy...promoting their album. =((..

Imma try and get the tickets. I have friends who know people working in Samsung and LG....so hopefully, they might be able to get us tickets to the concert.

WONDERGIRLS AND 2PM!! omg! >O<. I'm still spazzing....

Guest idolize

I manage to get an email from LG SIngapore this morning and this is what he says..

Thanks for your interest in the Korean Pop Night to be held on 4th Nov at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. The tickets for this concert is not available for sale but given out by the Korean Embassy and various sponsors of the event.

The public will get one pair of tickets worth S$168/- with every purchase of a LG Secret mobile phone or LG Notebook laptop starting from this coming Thursday onwards. Due to the limited tickets available, it will be given out on a first-come, first serve basis, whilst stocks last.

For more information on the concert, you may refer to http://www.koreafestival2008.com put up by the organizer of Korea Festival.

Kindly please share this information with those you know who are keen to attend this concert. Thanks again and we look forward to your continuous support. Regards.

Wayne Tang (Mr)

Manager, Public Relation & Corporate Marketing

LG Electronics Singapore Pte Ltd

So for those of you who wants the tickets, please go out and get an LG secret phone or their notebooks ^^

Guest ohhlalakelly

OMG! Hecka lucky! Well, it's about time Singaporean's get some Kpop concert love. There are a lot of fans there. GOSH! WG, V.O.S, Junjin, Andy and 2PM!! AHH! That's a lot of big names, have fun! :)

Guest ldh-ldw lover

omg thanks for the lg info! I AM SO GONNNA BEG MY MUMMY TO GET ME A NEW PHONE!

this thurs???????????????

ohya, whats far east organisation about??

I so want to goooooooooooo

but then to get the ticket by buying phone or laptop...it is quite not worth it

while I just get my samsung phone T____________T

I want to see WG 2pm VOS and jewelry T_____________T at least I can tell my brother that I see his beloved min sun ye...XD

please share the news or any rumour or whatever

Guest silenceisgolden

WHATTTTTTTTTTT?! IT'S DURING MY O LEVELS EXAM!

-CRIES- Whyyyy oh whyyyyy must they do this to me?

On a happier note, i told my dad about this, and he said he'll try to get tickets for the whole family. LOL.

I hope he gets it. -crosses fingers-

Actually i doubt there's a need to worry because the next day's paper is Chinese unless you flunked it, like I did LOLOL, then START WORRYING NOW. LOL. But mini cooper, it's just chinese who the hell cares. Ignores.

I so bloody wanna go.

Guest icystarz88

omg!!

anyone tried asking samsung?!

i'm considering to get a samsung phone!!

hope samsung will have such 'promo' as lg too!!

Archived