OHGAWWWD!

Is this confirmed? Gahh , Wonder Girls and 2PM! <3333

Geeez , sadly Bigbang ain't coming. =/

hmm..how do we get the tickets..?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest touchtheskies.

Tickets are most probably distributed through the embassy, you can't buy them. And as of now, NO ARTIST ARE CONFIRMED until official statements come out, so lets not keep asking.

I'm excited too, and I would probably die of happiness if Jaypark steps on my land <3333333 Official statements needs to come out fast!

Guest XxMarinexX

OMG!!!! Finally singapore is having some k-pop events... i've been waiting for so long but WHAT THE HELL!!!! THE TICKETS ARE NOT FOR SALE!!!! den why even have the concert man... i'm going to try asking one of my friend to help me get the tickets through her bf... i hope i can... **praying**

Guest ldh-ldw lover

i heard rumours that suju might be coming too.

anyway, ITS ALL KOREAN SO I DONT CARE WHOSE COMING! I JUST WANT THE TICKETS ON MY HANDS!!!!!!!

please pm me anything if you know of a way to get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE

Guest accoustic-x

YESSSSSS, SINGAPORE AT LAST! ;D

hey! why no ticket sales allowed ): dang,

and it's ON my birthday! o:

hopefully i'll get the tickets, somehow :/

i wanna go too! i want to see andy oppa and junjin oppa again!

and also see kimkyungrok, kibum, kevin, alexandra, nickkhun, seoinyoung, chaeyeon and wg

okay, im like listing out all of them already... hahaha~

now im finding ways to get the tix! =D

i want to go to that concert~

we only have kpop concert here like once in every 10 years...

lol... like so exaggerating... but sth like that...lol...

Guest Tellmeshige

oh my god""""""

i really want to the concert at Singapore but not for sell <_<

Nickkhun why you don't comeback home?

I want to see you gain Wonder girls

Guest silverchainsaw

2PM..2PM..2PM..2PM

i cant believe this !

2PM!!!!!!

that concert is like a week before my exam and i deff cant go out to singapore!

huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2pm!!!!!!!

Guest Saebin :D

I heard about this.

And it seems we can't get the tickets but they are giving it out free. -___-

The thing is i don't know how to get the tickets!! ㅠㅠ

edit: omg omgomg i'm going crazy.

can someone just pm me how to get the tix ㅠㅠ

cos the sources i found weren't exactly useful. AHHH.

Guest cool_snow1989

i think one of the ways to get the official news is to listen to coolktime every monday to friday to get any official news on the concert since this is the only korean radio station in Singapore.

Can't wait for them to say the artists that are coming....praying hard that Super Junior will come....

Guest cool_snow1989

OMG i just heard Yes933Fm and they say SBS from Korea will come to Singapore and record the whole show that is going to be shown in Singapore on 4 Nov!!!! Some artists I heard are Wonder Girls, Andy, JunJin, V.O.S., and Jewelry!!!! So the list posted at http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2008/10/11/...2008/#more-6622 should be true!!!! And the concert is free so they said that the korea embassy must have put alot of money on bringing the artists over!!!!

Guest teruteru_chan

it's 100% confirmed, isnt it???? O__________O

gosh XDDDDDD, i cant help jumping around my dorm xD cuz i'm a foreign student currently studying in S'pore xD

ok, i will delay my flight home for this concert no matter whether i can get the tickets LOL

wow, a lot of ppl are having O Levels this year and the concert is in the middle of the exams =/ oh dear i already had mine last year hehe~ *gets glared by Os candidates LOL*

if anyone's going or having info how to get the tickets, let's share, okay, people~! i wanna join the gang going to the concert XD the more the merrier, right? :lol:

i dun mind if there wont be any SM artists haha~ i'm way too satisfied with those artists mentioned but as i said, the more the merrier :lol:.

Guest ldh-ldw lover

OMG i just heard Yes933Fm and they say SBS from Korea will come to Singapore and record the whole show that is going to be shown in Singapore on 4 Nov!!!! Some artists I heard are Wonder Girls, Andy, JunJin, V.O.S., and Jewelry!!!! So the list posted at http://coolsmurf.wordpress.com/2008/10/11/...2008/#more-6622 should be true!!!! And the concert is free so they said that the korea embassy must have put alot of money on bringing the artists over!!!!

but they never say how to get the tickets??!!

DAMN I AM GOING CRAZY! PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET! I AM DESPERATE!

Guest icystarz88

omo! i miss out tt radio part!!

hope they will give out official statement soon..

i really wanna get the tix~!!!

if anyone has any 'lobang', please share~~

haha...

updates from coolsmurf's wordpress:

It’s known that the 6,000 tickets will not be for sale. According to the organizers, most of the tickets will instead be distributed through their sponsors like LG, Samsung, Far East Organization, Korean Air and Asiana Airlines. But they also revealed, “We might be distributing 200 - 300 tickets during concert day but nothing has been confirmed yet.”

there's a news on this event too! omy news --> it's in chinese

Guest cool_snow1989

Artists who are coming stated on the website:Shinhwa Junjin and Andy ,2PM, Wondergirls,Jewelry and VOS and more

Omg ...so no SM artists....haix....praying hard that more artists will come!!!

Archived