Singapore Kpop Concert

Guest iheartdbsk&suju

Guest Saebin :D

^^ i need to know to. i'm dying to get the tix! T____T

other than getting a new phone etc from LG, LOL! Because i just got a new samsung phone.

edit: ^ heard about that too, but wouldn't the tix we finished real quick? T_T

Where are they distributing it though? Outside SIS?

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest energywen

Couple of us went down the embassy to check it out today.

200-300 tickets that day at the indoor stadium round 5ish pm.

Giving out the tickets very late apparently...cus the concert would start at 730pm.

Guest Untitled

LOL. Im dying to get the tickets too.

Im going to try every way possible. T_T

I emailed SIS ytd and they said they have no info about whether they're giving away tickets on the day itself outside SIS.

oh gosh oh gosh. im jealous of you girls DDDD: and now idk if i can still go *prays that tickets will fall from the sky*

and i have my stupid PW oral presentation like teh next day. oh gosh dies. the concert should have been scheduled on a nicer date man D:

edit: and lol. i think they shouldnt like just give out those 200+ tickets on the day itself lah. so inorganised and DEFINITELY WILL BE HAVOC i tell you. tsktsk. SOMEONE BRING ME TO THE CONCERT? *sweet smile* hahas(:

oh gosh dies. the concert should have been scheduled on a nicer date man D:

I SO AGREE. The concert's like scheduled smack right in the middle of the week. ._. On a tuesday even. *faints* Very extremely bad timing, because many would be having major examinations during that period.

Guest energywen

No tickets in s2 anymore.

Lets not complain about the date of the concert...cus hey, when else can we see so many of them coming over for one concert. ROFL. its like hollywood bowl, minus the paying of tickets in Singapore style.

Guest energywen

^Totally. We should just like write to wobao or something to complain.

Seriously, FEO is like a huge company, and they did retarded things for this ticket matter. -_-

We should be happy we get tickets (although TECHNICALLY, most of those who got the tics, esp those who went early jus brought random crap cus we needed to get the receipts early), but the giving out of tickets is jus so ridiculous.

yes, we can do nth bout this now..they should hav called the earlier ones when they realised that they have given the tickets the wrong way..that's the purpose for giving our numbers to them..obviously, they couldn't be bothered to bother if we got what we deserved or not..even if we call them now, i can't see what they can do for us..that's the most angry part..right now, i'm jus tryin to find sth good out of my seats that i can rejoice over hopefully..

anyway, for those who got A seats, what block are you guys in?

Guest energywen

60 bucks for buying crap to get the lousy seats for the front queue people is bad though. -_-'''

Oh right, apparetly the rumoured autograph session stuff, we went down the embassy and we asked them.

the lady said its not confirmed...lalala...it gave hope cus at least she didnt go "No way." with a wtf look. ROFL.

^ rofl..i got no idea why they took our numbers and didnt bother to call after realising the mess.

prob cus they alr got our 60bucks spending in the mall, and cant be bothered. and it would be crazy to change all the tics

yeah i am hopin someone really kick up a big fuss about it..den i would join in..HAHA =p

they didnt even bother to inform us or anythin..i can pin-point so many things against them that should have them change our tickets with the others..if not, give us better tickets..i'm sure there are still other tickets left..not the 300 pairs..others like from lg or radio show..

i agree with energywen we can seriously complain this to FEO..the first ones should of course get the better tickets..we had a lot to sacrifice man..makes no sense..

and they should totally sack the woman who was giving out the tickets cus she had a wtf face and an empty brain..these are the nicest words i can use on her..

Guest lurv3yj

I think you can expect to receive some PMs :sweatingbullets:

Scolding me?! :tears:

I DIDN'T KNOW! :wacko:

I just thought I could sell it to someone who REALLY wants it.

I don't have interest in anyone at the concert O.O (okay, maybe a littleeeeeeeeee bit for wondergirls)

[edit]

sosok are T block tickets really that bad? :/

Archived