Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

The exact words are: The host first asked him when watching a still from his movie Miss Wife whether he thinks he will be a good father. He replied that he believed so. Then the host asked him whether he wanted to be a father soon, certainly hinting at his romance with Crystal Liu. Song was embarrassed and said that he did not know and that only God would know.

@��� , Thanks for the correction. the media really exaggerate the news. :(

I saw him at close range when I shook hands with him at the end of the fan meeting, together with 2790 other fans. He looked surreally handsome, much more so than on screen. The eyes and eyebrow are stunningly beautiful, and he has really flawless skin. What's more, he is most sincere and honest.

:wub: You are so lucky. 

Wow, he's so perfect. The girl who gets his heart really lucky.

I hope someday i can see him in person

Song Seung Heon plans Yifei Learn Chinese: we love very passionate

宋承宪

Netease Entertainment reported Nov. 4 (Photo / hebe) November 4, Song Seung Heon Hong Kong to attend the premiere of a movie. About his love affair with Liu Yifei, Song Seung describe two very passionate love, he also revealed that there are plans to Liu Yifei learn Chinese.

Song Seung classic movie premiere attended by 007, he frankly hope to perform Ami state version of James Bond, also said that if his girlfriend starred bond girl will be very interesting. He mentioned that he wanted to father a few days ago threatened, Song Seung explain not want to immediately get married, but people are slowly around a family, to see people happy family will envy. Asked whether he had, as the Liu Yi Fei of marriage? Song Seung frankly: "We can get married like normal couples, not by the common, does not want to meet each other, we love the passion, but not yet want it long-term, the first time to enjoy dating." Asked last met with Liu Yifei parents, it may have been to marry? Song Seung Heon said the two sides did not give parents pressure, so that they can freely happy love.

Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei is mainly used in simple English to communicate, not the woman he joked good English, but communication is no problem, he also revealed that there are going to learn Chinese for each other, but he bluntly feel Chinese is very difficult to learn. Asked whether the first learn Chinese songs, sing girlfriend listen? Song Seung Heon joked that have the confidence and certainty will sing to her.

Why has this man never revealed such a relationship with a Korean woman before?   I like this actress very much and I actually thought she would do better for herself than him.   Sorry for being the bad person here.  I won't post here any more since I'm not a fan of his (whole military thing turned me off from him).

Why has this man never revealed such a relationship with a Korean woman before?   I like this actress very much and I actually thought she would do better for herself than him.   Sorry for being the bad person here.  I won't post here any more since I'm not a fan of his (whole military thing turned me off from him).

Regarding military issue. We never know the reason behind the scandal, but SSH has acknowledged his mistake, apologized and completed his mandatory military duty. Who is the person who never made a mistake in his life, and who the person who has the right to judge others.

SSH is a decent people for Liu Yi  Fei, Uhm Jung Hwa even said that SSH is a good husband material. 

SSH is a good man, in fact the producer Yoon Suk Hoo (Endless Love series producer) likes to work with SSH. Only SSH who became the leading actor of his popular drama for the second time (Autumn Tale and Summer Scent). Even Yoon Suk Ho once said that if no one wanted to use SSH as an actor in the drama after the military scandal, then he would make a drama for SSH.

SSH is also a good friend, he has many best friend for very long time, such as So Ji Sub, Sin Dong Yup, Bae Yong Joon, Lee Byung Hun, Kwon Sang Woo and others.
Su Ji Sub even acknowledge SSH as his older brother, and Bae Yong Joon said that SSH has been regarded as his younger brother.
SSH also known as a warm person, Chae Jung Ahn once said SSH gave cheerful atmosphere when they were filming drama. Uhm Jung Hwa also said that SSH is very concerned with others.
While filming obsessed in winter, SSH gave jackets to crews.

There are still many other stories about the goodness of SSH.

HI Mari, thanks for sharing more updates in this thread. I guess it's good to know that SSH has to learn Chinese more & vice-versa.   Communication is a MUST in a relationship. I hope they would keep their communication open always to keep their relationship strong. I hope they would last long & keep it forever, I have to say... :lol:

HI Mari, thanks for sharing more updates in this thread. I guess it's good to know that SSH has to learn Chinese more & vice-versa.   Communication is a MUST in a relationship. I hope they would keep their communication open always to keep their relationship strong. I hope they would last long & keep it forever, I have to say... :lol:

Hi Willenette. I hope they would last long too :lol:

Saimdang shooting in Italy

Can you find SSH in these photos? :lol::wub:

e9cdd3e7jw1exwtxm2bb7j20hs0hsq6e.jpg

e9cdd3e7jw1exwtxoekwcj20hs0hsq7c.jpg

e9cdd3e7jw1exwkqy4vv5j20hs0hsq5f.jpg

e9cdd3e7jw1exwkqxakyyj20hs0hsgop.jpg

e9cdd3e7jw1exwkqwd9nrj20hs0hsn19.jpg

e9cdd3e7jw1exwkqtss5tj20hs0hstba.jpg

e9cdd3e7jw1exwkqupy8uj20hs0hsq5t.jpg

e9cdd3e7jw1exwkqvfj0rj20hs0hsq4f.jpg

Edited by Mari95

Hi Mari, oh, these photos were filmed in Italy, huh? Thanks for sharing them. Of course, I could spot him right away - hahaha. I want to commend SSH’s courage for picking this role although he knows that the story revolves around his female partner. I hope the series will have great ratings once aired. Please keep more photos coming here. 

:P

Hi Mari, oh, these photos were filmed in Italy, huh? Thanks for sharing them. Of course, I could spot him right away - hahaha. I want to commend SSH’s courage for picking this role although he knows that the story revolves around his female partner. I hope the series will have great ratings once aired. Please keep more photos coming here. 

I was also surprised to read the news SSH received the offers as leading man in this drama.
His role originally offered to another actor, but the actor refused it.
This drama will obviously focus on Lee Young Ae.
Before SSH accept the male lead role in this drama, just because this is LYA drama, drama is immediately sold to six countries. After SSH accept the offer of the lead male role, there is a Hongkong company which is investing very large for this drama. It could be said the role of SSH for this drama is also quite important.
But I hope that script writers still make a good storyline for SSH.
Because the drama is 100% finished filming before the show, I hope SSH to perform optimally in this drama.
since this drama is made at great cost, I'm sure this will be good quality drama.

I was also surprised to read the news SSH received the offers as leading man in this drama.
His role originally offered to another actor, but the actor refused it.
This drama will obviously focus on Lee Young Ae.
Before SSH accept the male lead role in this drama, just because this is LYA drama, drama is immediately sold to six countries. After SSH accept the offer of the lead male role, there is a Hongkong company which is investing very large for this drama. It could be said the role of SSH for this drama is also quite important.
But I hope that script writers still make a good storyline for SSH.
Because the drama is 100% finished filming before the show, I hope SSH to perform optimally in this drama.
since this drama is made at great cost, I'm sure this will be good quality drama.

Mari, Preshooting route is still a rare practice in the production of TV dramas in Korea. Because in the case of a 16-episode mini-series, usually a minimum of four episodes needs to be filmed before the drama goes to air, but that really depends on circumstances. It’s NICE to work on a project that is well prepared and reasonably scheduled. I’m sure shooting a drama series could be this great. The majority of K-dramas are produced in what has been called a “semi-live show” format, with episodes being scripted, shot and edited mere days before their airing -- practices undoubtedly alien to other countries where entire seasons are produced a few months to a year before their broadcast. :P

SSH in the eyes of his friends

- So Ji Sub

So Ji-sub claimed, "I will like the guy as long as I live. We are completely different individuals with different tastes. I will always remember him helping me when I was distressed. I will always be good to him". (http://www.hancinema.net/so-ji-sub-i-ll-always-remember-song-seung-heon-s-help-48407.html

- Song Hye Kyo

this interview with SHK about SSH sounds interesting:

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/archive/index....-6330-p-10.html

SHG appears in Seo SeWon's show

Q. As of today, you've co-starred as "little sister" with 7 "oppas". Which one would you praise the most?

Shk: Song Seung Heon!!!

seo: Is it so ...

Shk: He's not bad ... Because he's pretty tough and a "do-er", I think I can say so

Q: Which man from the 7 would fight most for his woman?

Shk: Song Seung Heon!!! He looks masculine... Other guys are masculine too... But he seems to prevail.

- Song Hye Kyo 

“Song Seung-heon is a warm-hearted actor. "http://english.donga.com/srv/service.php3?bicode=130000&biid=2005120834658 

- Bae Yong Joon

BYJ's management agency told, "In ordinary times, he has special relationship with Song Seungheon calling each other older brother and younger brother. Upon hearing the news that Song Seungheon will be out on vacation, he came to attend the wedding on that day."

- Lee Byung Hun

How do you guys become friends?
When they work together, SH first talk to LBH (LBH was already very famous star at that time) "I like you and look up to you (as brother)." LBH said that now we are friend. And later on, they swear to be brother (sworn brother). Later, Im Chang Jeong (he is also very good friend of BH) was also joined the brother club.

- Choi Si Won

During an event on August 6, it was reported that Choi Siwon also said, “Song Seung Hun is a great sunbae. I sincerely wish them both happiness.” (http://www.soompi.com/2015/08/09/super-juniors-choi-siwon-says-nationality-doesnt-matter-when-it-comes-to-love/)

- Chae Jung Ahn 

During the interview, Chae Jung Ahn was asked to choose the person who brightens up the mood on set. Without hesitation, Chae Jung Ahn answered, "It's Song Seung Hun. When Song Seung Hun is on location, his presence itself brightens up the mood." Chae Jung Ahn continued, "From his face to everything about his visual and his voice.. everything about him seems to be a big deal right now. I feel happy when I'm around him." http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9328/20130429/when-man-falls-love-chae-jung-ahn-admits-feel-happy.htm

- Shin Se Kyung

Previously, Shin Se Kyung had stated, "I think he is about 15 years older than I am but it is not difficult at all. He is very friendly and comfortable to be around." http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/9328/20130429/when-man-falls-love-chae-jung-ahn-admits-feel-happy.htm

- Kim Tae Hee 

Kim Tae Hee praised Song Seung Hun to be a man of humor, but out of his 100 jokes, 90 of them are “cold jokes.” :lol:http://www.soompi.com/2011/08/07/song-seung-hun-and-kim-hae-hee-promotes-my-princess-in-taiwan/ 

- Uhm Jung Hwa

Uhm Jung Hwa added that Song Seung Hun is an “extremely caring man.”

“We filmed a hand-holding scene on a cold day, and after first warming his hands with a hot pack, he then held my hand. It was the first time in my life being treated like that,” she said. “Song Seung Hun is really a 100 out of 100 in terms of husband material.” http://www.soompi.com/2015/07/13/uhm-jung-hwa-says-song-seung-hun-would-make-perfect-husband/ 

- Shin Dong Yup

An affiliate said, “Shin Dong Yeop and Song Seung Heon seem close but they seem to be more than just friends. They are like real brothers to each others.” http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/65300/songseungheon-talks-about-his-friendship-with-shindongyeop

- On Joo Wan

He went on, "However, I found that he has a very casual personality while shooting 'Obsessed' with him, and I still keep in touch with him very often." https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/on-joo-wan-talks-about-song-seung-heons-001259354.html

- Kim Jin 

Kim Jin hinted at his steadfast friendship with former “Three Guys and Three Girls” co-star Song Seung Hun on the latest broadcast of SBS PowerFMshow “Kim Chang Ryul’s Old School.”

On the show, Kim Jin also mentioned how close he still is with Song Seung Heon, “I went out with Song Seung Heon last week and he bought me a meal,” he said.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/01/26/kim-jin-mentions-his-close-friendship-with-song-seung-hun/

- Kim Dae Woo

Through an “Obsessed” photo diary posted on Naver, director Kim Dae Woo stated, “I can’t think of anyone else playing the part of Kim Jin Pyung other than Song Seung Hun.” 

He said, “I was first attracted to Song Seung Hun’s sculpture-like face, but I felt the sense that he had a thirst for acting.”

http://www.soompi.com/2014/04/26/director-of-new-film-obsessed-talks-about-song-seung-hun-and-im-ji-yeon/

- Yoon Seok Ho 

“Their eyes look so gentle,” Producer Yoon made a short answer to the reason for casting Song Seung-heon and Son Ye-jin. Especially, this is the second time for Song to appear in his dramas following `Fall Story,` suggesting that he was aware of the popularity of the drama in the Chinese culture. http://english.donga.com/srv/service.php3?biid=2003061100308

Also participated in the event was PD Yoon Sok Ho, director of Autumn Tale and Summer Fragrance. As part of his commemoration for SSH, PD Yoon said about SSH, "His eyes are very kind and mysterious. SSH gave me a clean image, a very good impression when I first met him. SSH was more boyish in the past, but today when encountering him again at this fan meet, his image is now that of a mature man. By all means, I would love to do more works with SSH again." http://news.media.daum.net/entertain...v14775649.html

- Hong Seok Cheon 

“Since then I’ve changed my ideal type to Song Seung Hun. I even got permission,” said Hong Seok Cheon. “I asked him if I could name him as my ideal type and he replied, “Hyung, you better say it. I’m going to be watching Healing Camp.’” 

Hong Seok Cheon also added that more than anything, they are very good friends, although he did have a crush on Song Seung Hun back in the day.

Song Seung Hun and Hong Seok Cheon began their friendship in 1996 when they appeared in the MBC sitcom, Three Men, Three Women together. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/28311/hong-seok-cheon-picks-song-seung-hun

Edited by Mari95

- Hong Seok Cheon 

“Since then I’ve changed my ideal type to Song Seung Hun. I even got permission,” said Hong Seok Cheon. “I asked him if I could name him as my ideal type and he replied, “Hyung, you better say it. I’m going to be watching Healing Camp.’” 

Hong Seok Cheon also added that more than anything, they are very good friends, although he did have a crush on Song Seung Hun back in the day.

Song Seung Hun and Hong Seok Cheon began their friendship in 1996 when they appeared in the MBC sitcom, Three Men, Three Women together. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/28311/hong-seok-cheon-picks-song-seung-hun

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/105516/20151118/kang-hyo-jin-uhm-jung-hwa-song-seung-heon-wonderful-nightmare.htm

Director Kang Hyo Jin Dishes On The On-Screen Chemistry Of Uhm Jung Hwa And Song Seung Heon In 'Wonderful Nightmare' [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

"Wonderful Nightmare" captures the struggles of professional women, as they attempt to balance their careers with homemaking. Uhm Jung Hwa is Yeon Woo, a successful attorney, who mistakenly dies due to a clerical error in heaven. In an effort to fix the mistake, she is given an opportunity to live as a housewife, for one month. Song Seung Heon portrays her newfound husband, whom she struggles to connect with, as a lifelong bachelorette. KDramaStars sat down with director Kang Hyo Jin to discuss the on-screen chemistry of the popular Hallyu stars and his affinity for creating movies with strong female protagonists, during the New York Korean Film Festival.

Kang Hyo Jin:  With the casting process, Uhm Jung Hwa was the first actor to come on board, for a role. When we first made the offer she declined it. I went for a rewrite after she saw the rewritten screenplay, she accepted the role. As for the child actors, we went through an audition process to find the right cast members. Even then, we continued to struggle with finding the right actor to portray the factor. I approached Song Seung Heon and he accepted the role, which surprised me, at first.

KDramaStars: How did Uhm Jung Hwa and Song Seung Heon create their on-screen rapport? What was it like to work with two stars who are extremely well known within their own right- Uhm as a pop vocalist and actress, Song as Hallyu star for his K-Drama roles?  

Kang Hyo Jin: Not just the rapport between them, but because we had child actors with them, I think that also helped build a natural rapport. Midway through filming the romantic scenes, because there was physical contact, that also helped them embody their characters, in a more natural way.

There’s an anecdote about the on-set filming. There was a kissing scene that was going to be a no-cut scene in the film. In the beginning of filming, Uhm Jung Hwa and Song Seung Heon were both concerned that they would not be able to film the scene because they were so awkward. In the end, they were very natural about [romantic scenes] and it wasn’t awkward, at all.

Song Seung Heon and Uhm Jung Hwa had no mutual friends. It was their first time meeting and their first project, together. It’s kind of weird, because both of their careers span a period of 20 years, but in that time, they had never met each other, through work. They were both really surprised about that.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/17/saimdang-the-herstory-starring-lee-young-ae-and-song-seung-hun-to-air-next-fall/

“Saimdang, the Herstory” Starring Lee Young Ae and Song Seung Hun to Air Next Fall

Viewers will have to wait until next fall to watch Lee Young Ae and Song Seung Hun‘s anticipated new drama “Saimdang, the Herstory.”

On November 17, a representative of SBS’ drama department revealed that the drama is estimated to air in September 2016 at the earliest, mainly to ensure high quality of production and clarify issues related to international distribution.

The producers have aimed at taking the drama overseas ever since the initial planning stages, and they have put great effort into enabling simultaneous broadcasting in both Korea and China. Due to the relatively strict TV censorship in China, negotiations with broadcasters tend to take longer than in Korea.

According to reports, Hong Kong-based Emperor Group has invested 10 billion won (approximately $8.6 million USD) into the drama, which further proves the international appeal of the grand-scale production.

Meanwhile, the filming started last August and the drama will be entirely pre-produced. This is almost unheard of in the Korean drama industry, where episodes are usually filmed just days before they are expected to air, allowing producers to adjust the storyline according to viewers’ feedback.

With Lee Young Ae and Song Seung Hun as the leads, “Saimdang, the Herstory” will also star Oh Yoon Ah and former After School member Lee Joo Yeon.