Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Mari, thanks for sharing this. Awww.....beautiful couple! They're cute together. As what you said, because of her he has become such an honest person, revealing his true emotions now, which is very unusual of him! I'm so happy he finally found his true match, someone to love & there’s already someone to return that love! I still don't know how they communicate but I guess it’s more in English or is it just me? I read that she’s fluent in this language, which SSH is not so..... I just hope this won’t be a barrier in their relationship. Oh...how lucky she is! Or vice-versa, maybe? I’m not really so familiar about her but she appears to be a nice lady. She's very pretty. :P

*** Mari, thanks for sharing the photos of them together. I guess this was taken during the variety show guesting?? My 1st time to see them or just my memory fails me this time? NICE.....:P

Hi Willenette :)

- From this link http://www.chinanews.com/yl/2015/09-15/7525399.shtml.  Whether the movie or in life, they are how to communicate so that everyone is very curious, this, Liu Yifei said that "language is not a barrier." I used google translator :P

From one of the earlier interview Liu had said that they communicate in English. Liu said that SSH English language was pretty good, SSH often told jokes in English that made him laugh.

- Liu Yi Fei is very famous in mainland. She is one of the Chinese goddess. She had been acting with Jackie Chan and Jet Li in Hollywood movie, Forbidden Kingdom. She also had movie with Nicolas Cage "Outcast". 

Chen Jin Fei has a large contribution in Liu's career. He is the Chairman of Beijing Tongchan Investment Group. He adopt her and he made the artist management company that only Liu as the artist .

This is little information about Liu Yi Fei and her Godfather Goddaughter Liu Yifei
http://www.swewe.net/word_show.htm/?606905_3&Chen_Jinfei
Liu Yifei Chen Jinfei in life, playing two roles, one broker, the other is the godfather. William Morris at the Hollywood sign Yifei, he is Liu Yifei broker. Liu Yifei from the "Noble Family" to "Kung Fu King" role, he took through the. Even now, Liu Yifei Asian affairs, is still by his care. Liu Yifei into the trip, on many public occasions called Chen Jinfei Dad, let the outside world has been misunderstood Chen Jinfei is Liu Yifei's stepfather.

Chen Jinfei has issued a statement saying, "My family and Liu Yifei home is a family friend, I was actually Sisi (Liu Yifei's nickname) godfather, she was 5 years old call me father. According to the Western view, I was her godfather. Press Chinese people say, I was her adoptive father. "

True relationship with Liu Yifei

Liu Yifei debut from the start, on which he has a rich "godfather" argument has been media attention. Some media reports, Liu Yifei before filming of the "Noble Family", "Dragon" and other TV shows are heavily hit Chen Jinfei come.

Liu Yifei had been called the father of the so-called "stepfather" is actually not just "stepfather", but godfather. Godfather What is the concept? Godfather is baptized in infancy or early childhood, thanks to Christian name, and to ensure that people who assume their religious education; Catholic, Orthodox and some Protestant denominations (Anglican, etc.) christening set when baptized male guardian and conservator. That is called the father of the man Liu Yifei is her male guardian and educate people.

Mari, thanks for sharing more infos about her. I just hope they'll have a strong relationship. :P

Mari, thanks for sharing this. Awww.....beautiful couple! They're cute together. As what you said, because of her he has become such an honest person, revealing his true emotions now, which is very unusual of him! I'm so happy he finally found his true match, someone to love & there’s already someone to return that love! I still don't know how they communicate but I guess it’s more in English or is it just me? I read that she’s fluent in this language, which SSH is not so..... I just hope this won’t be a barrier in their relationship. Oh...how lucky she is! Or vice-versa, maybe? I’m not really so familiar about her but she appears to be a nice lady. She's very pretty. :P

*** Mari, thanks for sharing the photos of them together. I guess this was taken during the variety show guesting?? My 1st time to see them or just my memory fails me this time? NICE.....:P

Hi Willenette :)

- From this link http://www.chinanews.com/yl/2015/09-15/7525399.shtml.  Whether the movie or in life, they are how to communicate so that everyone is very curious, this, Liu Yifei said that "language is not a barrier." I used google translator :P

From one of the earlier interview Liu had said that they communicate in English. Liu said that SSH English language was pretty good, SSH often told jokes in English that made him laugh.

- Liu Yi Fei is very famous in mainland. She is one of the Chinese goddess. She had been acting with Jackie Chan and Jet Li in Hollywood movie, Forbidden Kingdom. She also had movie with Nicolas Cage "Outcast". 

Chen Jin Fei has a large contribution in Liu's career. He is the Chairman of Beijing Tongchan Investment Group. He adopt her and he made the artist management company that only Liu as the artist .

This is little information about Liu Yi Fei and her Godfather Goddaughter Liu Yifei
http://www.swewe.net/word_show.htm/?606905_3&Chen_Jinfei
Liu Yifei Chen Jinfei in life, playing two roles, one broker, the other is the godfather. William Morris at the Hollywood sign Yifei, he is Liu Yifei broker. Liu Yifei from the "Noble Family" to "Kung Fu King" role, he took through the. Even now, Liu Yifei Asian affairs, is still by his care. Liu Yifei into the trip, on many public occasions called Chen Jinfei Dad, let the outside world has been misunderstood Chen Jinfei is Liu Yifei's stepfather.

Chen Jinfei has issued a statement saying, "My family and Liu Yifei home is a family friend, I was actually Sisi (Liu Yifei's nickname) godfather, she was 5 years old call me father. According to the Western view, I was her godfather. Press Chinese people say, I was her adoptive father. "

True relationship with Liu Yifei

Liu Yifei debut from the start, on which he has a rich "godfather" argument has been media attention. Some media reports, Liu Yifei before filming of the "Noble Family", "Dragon" and other TV shows are heavily hit Chen Jinfei come.

Liu Yifei had been called the father of the so-called "stepfather" is actually not just "stepfather", but godfather. Godfather What is the concept? Godfather is baptized in infancy or early childhood, thanks to Christian name, and to ensure that people who assume their religious education; Catholic, Orthodox and some Protestant denominations (Anglican, etc.) christening set when baptized male guardian and conservator. That is called the father of the man Liu Yifei is her male guardian and educate people.

Mari, thanks for sharing more infos about her. I just hope they'll have a strong relationship. :P

@Willenette: I hope too.

c0519508gw1ew4cz5xhjfj20c8084wer.jpg

Look, how they stared each other. Language is not barrier to love. Love is in the air :wub:

Song Seung-heon noticed Liu Yifei since 2011

Korean actor Song Seung-heon told at a fan event in China, Monday, that he first noticed his now-girlfriend Liu Yifei in 2011 film “A Chinese Ghost Story.”

“I was attracted to Liu from then,” Song said referring to the movie. “Her acting was impressive. I knew both she and I are people who give their all for acting.”

Song visited the Chinese city of Changsha to promote the upcoming Korean-Chinese film “The Third Way of Love,” in which he and Liu star as lovers.

The two began the production as colleagues and later dived into a real-life relationship, which garnered much attention for the movie.

“The Third Way of Love” is set to open across China on Sept. 25 during the mid-autumn festival period.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 1

Chinese Korean Share Your Dream Short Film Festival 2015-09-17

005FgNpkjw1ew5mlv1r0yj30hs0nkdhc.jpg

005FgNpkjw1ew5mlvvs5ej30hs0nk3zy.jpg

005FgNpkjw1ew5mlwrwizj30hs0nkgmy.jpg

005FgNpkjw1ew5mlxhzrzj30hs0nkwfw.jpg

005FgNpkjw1ew5mlyojeoj30hs0nk75h.jpg

005FgNpkjw1ew5mlzeurdj30hs0nkjsv.jpg

CJ E&M to hold short film festival in Beijing

(CJ E&M)

CJ E&M, a major entertainment firm in South Korea, said it will hold a Korean-Chinese short film festival in Beijing from Sept. 17-19. 
The annual festival, titled “Share Your Dream Short Film Festival,” is designed to discover and foster talented young film directors from the two countries.

The festival, established last year, attracted 572 submissions by young filmmakers from Korea and China this year. The final round will be staged with 42 works, and winners will receive cash prizes and the opportunity to take part in professional training programs in Korea.

Korean actor Song Seung-heon and Chinese actress Jiang Yiyan have been appointed as the honorary ambassadors to promote the event. Song stars in an upcoming Chinese film titled “The Third Way of Love,” which will hit Korean theaters on Sept. 25.

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201509171317586364159_2

@willenette

Liu Yi Fei refused to discuss her romance with SSH during roadshow of Third Way of love movie. Reporters were not allow to ask about her relationship. Her reason is to avoid opinions their love was hype to promote their movie

Hi Mari, I think she's doing the right thing. So, high praise indeed for her. If I'm in her position I would do the same thing too. Let's be logical here - they have to separate their personal from their work. I’m happy about this. :P

@willenette

Liu Yi Fei refused to discuss her romance with SSH during roadshow of Third Way of love movie. Reporters were not allow to ask about her relationship. Her reason is to avoid opinions their love was hype to promote their movie

Hi Mari, I think she's doing the right thing. So, high praise indeed for her. If I'm in her position I would do the same thing too. Let's be logical here - they have to separate their personal from their work. I’m happy about this. :P

So, it means she said indirectly that their romance is true, not hype. :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by Mari95

@willenette

So, it means she said indirectly that their romance is true, not hype. :wub::wub::wub:

Mari, very well-said, dear. It just shows that she's giving importance her relationship with him. NICE. :P

@willenette

This is the recent Liu Yi Fei interview (This afternoon). Sorry for bad English translation. I was using Google translator.

Liu Yi Fei want people to appreciate SSH as an actor. 

"I hope a lot of attention to the movie itself, that is. the best kind of respect for all the creative fact an actor, he of art for the film, as long as immersed in the role, the role is all his. "

SSH said eventhough she is younger than him, but she is more mature. 

http://news.sina.com.cn/c/2015-09-21/doc-ifxhytxr3949058.shtml

Liu Yifei in Hefei talk with Song Seung love: Thank you for the blessing (Figure)
Core Tip: just released and Song Seung Heon romance of Liu Yifei They carry rumors of "tokens of love as" the "third love 'appeared Hefei. Speaking and Song Seung Heon romance, Liu Yifei said, "I will not Korean, not a little, exchange is no problem, because we can communicate in English."
Liu Yifei talk about love, saying "everyone's concern I have received, I am also very grateful to everyone's blessing."

VDmi-fxhytxt0221068.jpg

Anhui Reuters just published two romance of Liu Yifei and Song Seung Heon carry rumors of "tokens of love as" the "third love 'appeared Hefei, respect yourself overwhelmed by Liu Yifei interpretation for any actress who are called challenges, and Song Seung really is a restricted area, although the film's male lead, but hit and Song Seung-related issues, several staff side will remind: Please ask and film-related issues.

"Fairy sister," Liu Yifei who have this label in indelible, and in the "third love," she want to change the public impression of a fluttering white ungrounded gas "fairy" image, the height of the cold female lawyer, and a group launched the second son of Song Seung bumpy interesting love story. Film by the famous Korean director Lee Jae Han directed, Liu Yifei, Song Seung Heon, Odie, Meng Jia and other stars, adapted from the network freely walking the famous writer's novel. "These days I am very love microblogging brush, no matter how much I say myself hanging wire much more real man, we are not willing to believe. We still believe that I play the role of a dozen years ago, because the first impression thing, but It does not matter, as time grows, more work out of it, we will know the real me. In fact, I was not quite idol burden, capable not deserve it, but in fact not very positive shape. "

"I will not Korean, is not, communication is no problem, because we can use to communicate in English." Yifei said acting when there is a Korean Song Seung script, they have Chinese script, "In fact, do not want him exchange words talking about the Korean, or to focus, focus let us not because of the language NG too. "When a reporter stood up on the reference to" Song Seung Heon "and" tokens of love as "the two sensitive words, the assistant side is clearly more excited, Liu Yifei touches He explained a few words: "This does in fact, this time I have received everyone's concern, and I am grateful to you for blessing this movie he played very well, I hope a lot of attention to the movie itself, that is. the best kind of respect for all the creative fact an actor, he of art for the film, as long as immersed in the role, the role is all his. "

Xin'an Evening Anhui Network reporter from the Kai Wang Jiang Nannan

Edited by Mari95