Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Hi Mari, thanks for sharing that video where she hold his arm when a fan pulled his other arm. That was so cute reaction from her again. It seems that this girl is so sweet & posessive. Hahaha..... I also wonder how they communicate with each other. I just hope their relationship would be stronger despite of this. :lol:

• Like 1

7 South Korean actors we will always have crushes on

d2a41451-7a40-46ac-bc03-b55c1db2a8d0.png

There are some celebrities we can't stop loving no matter what roles they play! Certain actors can portray good, evil, funny, or even depressed characters, and we cannot wait to see more of them! Whether it be their acting talent or gorgeous looks, we continue to have major crushes on South Korean actors like the ones in this list.

(skipped unrelated.....)

4. Song Seung Hun

I have been crushing on Song since his 2003 KBS seasonal series Summer Scent. He has always been gorgeous, and his expressive eyes are captivating! Viewers can pretty much believe every word the 38-year-old veteran actor says. 

50093332-b3fc-4c42-912f-eba2907d966a.jpg

source : dramafever

Song Seung-heon and Kwon Sang-woo's perfect six pack

photo627157.jpg

Seong Dong-il and kwon Sang-woo recently attended a movie premiere and in the meantime, kwon Sang-woo's six pack became a hot topic.

kwon Sang-woo starred in the movie "Fate" in 2008 with Song Seung-heon. The two of them appeared topless at one point and revealed a firm and lean body.

kwon Sang-woo's perfect six pack and chest muscles stole everyone's attention.

Meanwhile, Seong Dong-il, kwon Sang-woo and director Kim Jeong-hoon-II attended the premiere of the movie "Private Detective" on the 24th.

Source : www.etnews.com/201508...

Translation : Hancinema

Song Seung-heon, "I want to be with Liu Yifei for a long time"

photo627150.jpg

Actor Song Seung-heon talked about his lover Liu Yifei, also known as Crystal Liu.

A Chinese media released the contents of an interview with him on the 24th.

Song Seung-heon was asked how it felt to star in the movie "The 3rd Love" and he said, "I've always wanted to work with her before as I was a fan. I am happy to have starred in my first Chinese movie with her. It's something I will never forget. This time we were involved romantically but next time I wish to be in opposite situations with her in an action movie".

Song Seung-heon looked happy when he said, "Crystal is younger than me but she is mature and has great concentration. She's also very considerate. I think that appealed to me a lot. I hope our feelings for each other last a long time. I hope she does too".

When asked about marriage, Song Seung-heon said, "I don't know about that yet. We haven't talked about it but we like each other a lot. We really do. It's too soon to talk about marriage but we'll see".

Song Seung-heon and Liu Yifei admitted to seeing each other in May. They met through the movie "The 3rd Love" which is based on an original Chinese novel.

Song Seung-heon plays a plutocrat and Liu Yifei plays a skilled and beautiful lawyer.

The movie comes out on the 30th of September in China.

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Male Netizens Pick Top 20 “Coolest” Korean Male Celebrities

The List 2015,” for last week and the week before last, featured lists of female celebrities, as voted on by Korean netizens: the 30 hottest K-celebrity females and the 30 “most beautiful faces” among Korean female celebrities.

This week, the show decided to switch it up, and took things from an entirely male perspective. This week, males voted for the top 20 “coolest Korean male celebrities.” A separate vote was also done by women, and you can see the disparity between the two lists, and the few guys that were voted on by both males and females.

Here are the top 20 “coolest” Korean male celebrities, as voted by 2500 men ranging from ages 20 to 59.

17. Song Seung Hun

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

[Poll] Which Star Couple Gives You Relationship Goals?

The love bug has bit the celebrity world good in recent weeks, so in this week′s poll, we′re highlighting some hot issue star couples.

Read on and let us know which celebrity couple is the hottest by voting!

(skipped unrelated.....)

[Poll] Which Star Couple Gives You Relationship Goals?

Song Seung Heon and Liu Yifei

Finally, an international couple was born this month when Song Seung Heon confirmed he′s dating Chinese actress Liu Yifei.

It appears that on set is where all of the magic happens lately, as the two stars met while filming the Korean-Chinese co-production The Third Way of Love.

Song Seong Heon hasn′t been shy about his feelings for Liu Yifei since going public as his social media activity indicates.

Now it′s time to vote! Vote for the hottest couple of the year below!

87232075.jpg

source/LINK to Vote : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/97126/poll

Song Seung-heon, man of spring

photo627765.jpg

Actor Song Seung-heon was splashed on the cover of a famous Chinese life magazine.

Lohas chose Song Seung-heon as its cover model for September.

On the cover, Song Seung-heon is holding a baguette and is wearing a navy shirt and a petite scarf to match. He looks dandy and warm.

Meanwhile, Song Seung-heon is in a relationship with Chinese actress Crystal Liu and is looking forward to the release of his first Chinese movie with her, "The 3rd Love". He's also coming back to Korea with a drama called, "Saimdang, the Herstory".

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

Song Seung Hoon Wants His Feelings For Liu Yifei To Last A Long Time

Liu Yifei and Song Seung Hoon

Song Seung Hoon has not been shy about expressing his feelings for former co-star Liu Yifei.

When he appeared on the Chinese variety program, "Slowly Improving," he confessed his feelings for the actress, who is also known as Crystal Liu. They have been dating since May.

"I'm not a greedy person," Song told her during the broadcast. "But you make me want you. I love you." 

And he recently spoke about his feelings again when interviewed by a Chinese media outlet. That interview was quoted in the Korean media outlet The Star. Song, whose last drama was "When A Man Loves," was quoted as saying that he wanted to work with Liu Yifei long before they appeared together in the Chinese film "The Third Way."

"I always wanted to work with her before as I was a fan. I am happy to have starred in my first Chinese movie with her. It's something I will never forget."

Song, 39, and Liu Yifei, 28, played lovers in the film "The Third Way of Love," which is based on a bestselling Chinese novel. Liu Yifei plays a beautiful and idealistic lawyer. When her sister, played by miss A's Jia, attempts suicide, Liu's character takes over her sister's corporate job. That's when she meets the heir Lin Qizheng, played by Song. He's ready to enter into an arranged marriage with a wealthy girl. Song and Seung Hoon and Liu Yifei argue but fall in love.

"This time we were involved romantically," said Song. "But next time I wish to be in opposite situations with her in an action movie."

The actor also spoke about the age difference between them.

"Crystal is younger than me but she is mature and has great concentration. She's also very considerate. I think that appealed to me a lot. I hope our feelings for each other last a long time. I hope she feels the same way."

The reporters wanted to know about a potential marriage. Song's agency, Better Entertainment, already denied rumors that the couple met each other's parents. They have only been dating for three months.

"I don't know about that yet," said Song. "We haven't talked about it but we like each other a lot. We really do. It's too soon to talk about marriage but we'll see."

"The Third Way of Love" will be released in China on Sept. 30.

Song Seung Hoon is currently promoting his film "Wonderful Nightmare" with co-star Uhm Jung Hwa.  His co-star Uhm Jung Hwa has already said he would make the "perfect husband." He has been cast in the upcoming historical drama "Saimdang: The Herstory" with veteran actress Lee Young Ae.

Liu Yifei is working on the film "La Paon De Nuit."

Copyright ⓒ 2015 DramaStars.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Song Seung Hun’s Agency Responds to Rumors of Proposal to Liu Yifei

Song Seung Hun‘s agency has now responded to rumors about the actor supposedly proposing to his girlfriend, Chinese actress Liu Yifei (Crystal Liu) at her recent birthday party.

Liu Yifei celebrated her birthday on August 25 at a party that was attended by Song Seung Hun, as well as miss A‘s Jia and Liu Yifei’s friends and family.

However, afterwards, a Chinese news source claimed, “There are rumors that today Song Seung Hun proposed to Liu Yifei, but she rejected him.”

Song Seung Hun’s agency Better ENT has now told TV Daily, “Song Seung Hun attended Liu Yifei’s birthday party in order to celebrate her birthday. However, the rumors of a proposal are not true. We checked the Chinese article, but the report had distorted the facts.”

They add, “Song Seung Hun is currently staying in China while he films the movie ‘The Bombing’ (working title).”

On August 26, Liu Yifei appeared to address the rumors when she posted to her Weibo, “A rumor stops when it reaches a wise person.”

Liu Yifei and Song Seung Hun became close while filming the movie “The Third Love,” which is expected to be released in China on September 30. The couple confirmed that they are dating earlier this month.

Source (1) / soompi news

Song Seung Hun‘s agency has now responded to rumors about the actor supposedly proposing to his girlfriend, Chinese actress Liu Yifei (Crystal Liu) at her recent birthday party.

Liu Yifei celebrated her birthday on August 25 at a party that was attended by Song Seung Hun, as well as miss A‘s Jia and Liu Yifei’s friends and family.

However, afterwards, a Chinese news source claimed, “There are rumors that today Song Seung Hun proposed to Liu Yifei, but she rejected him.”

Song Seung Hun’s agency Better ENT has now told TV Daily, “Song Seung Hun attended Liu Yifei’s birthday party in order to celebrate her birthday. However, the rumors of a proposal are not true. We checked the Chinese article, but the report had distorted the facts.”

They add, “Song Seung Hun is currently staying in China while he films the movie ‘The Bombing’ (working title).”

On August 26, Liu Yifei appeared to address the rumors when she posted to her Weibo, “A rumor stops when it reaches a wise person.”

Liu Yifei and Song Seung Hun became close while filming the movie “The Third Love,” which is expected to be released in China on September 30. The couple confirmed that they are dating earlier this month.

Source (1) / soompi news

@Willenette. Thanks for sharing this article.

I'm so sad. I hope the rumor that LYF rejected SSH proposal was not true. 

I read the comments of LYF fans on Weibo. Many Chinese netizens do not like their relationship. There are so many negative comment about SSH.  :tears:

Song Seung-heon and Liu Yifei, "I get greedy because of you"

photo629290.jpg

Song Seung-heon and Liu Yifei co-starred in a Chinese TV show on the 12th last month.

Song Seung-heon looked at Liu Yifei and said, "I am not a selfish man, but I get greedy when I see you".

The studio was filled with love in the air.

Song Seung-heon also presented flowers to his girlfriend and she was shy about it.

Meanwhile, Liu Yifei posted on her Chinese SNS, "I have a lot to say, but for now, here are two hearts".

Source : biz.heraldcorp.com/vi...

Actor goes for 'sexy French fries' look

9ee77ab1gw1eveybr4s0gj20c80g0409-450.jpg

Song Seung-heon on the cover of Chinese magazine Chic! Elegance
/ Courtesy of Weibo

Hallyu actor Song Seung-heon flaunts his sexy bad-boy image -- including his signature thick "charcoal" eyebrows -- as he eats American fast food in a Chinese lifestyle magazine photograph.

In Chic! Elegance magazine's September issue, Song, 38, wears a white jacket over a turquoise turtleneck long-sleeve shirt as he eats French fries. In front of him is a dish with a half-cut hamburger and more French fries.

Untitled-4-450%2820%29%280%29.jpg
Song Seung-heon, left, and Liu Yifei / Courtesy of Naver blog

Presumably many of Song's millions of Chinese fans are heartbroken because of his recently announced romance with Chinese actress Liu Yifei).

x

Hi Mari, thanks for sharing this. He looks so fine in this magazine cover. I wonder when will this be released, huh? :phew: BTW, I've seen some pictures of the script-reading session of his upcoming drama, I wonder why he's not there, huh? :(

Hi Mari, thanks for sharing this. He looks so fine in this magazine cover. I wonder when will this be released, huh? :phew: BTW, I've seen some pictures of the script-reading session of his upcoming drama, I wonder why he's not there, huh? :(

Hi Willenette :) Yes, He could not attend the script reading session. He is very busy lately. He has just finished filming bombing two days ago and  back to Korea from China yesterday. He is also scheduled to attend Miss Wife stage greeting this weekend. He also had to start shooting the drama Saimdang. At the end of this month, it seems he also has stage greeting schedule for Third Way movie in China

Hi Mari, thanks for sharing this. He looks so fine in this magazine cover. I wonder when will this be released, huh? :phew: BTW, I've seen some pictures of the script-reading session of his upcoming drama, I wonder why he's not there, huh? :(

Hi Willenette :) Yes, He could not attend the script reading session. He is very busy lately. He has just finished filming bombing two days ago and  back to Korea from China yesterday. He is also scheduled to attend Miss Wife stage greeting this weekend. He also had to start shooting the drama Saimdang. At the end of this month, it seems he also has stage greeting schedule for Third Way movie in China

Hi Mari, no wonder..........Thanks for the updates. :P

Song Seung Heon & Liu Yi Fei
2012 Cosmo Beauty Awards !!

Song Seung Heon Fan Pages USA's photo.

I wonder why there was no article in korean or english language that said SSH and CJW were dating before. But many article in Chinese language said he and CJW were dating before. 

This one example of articles in Chinese language

http://www.dramafever.com/es/news/song-seung-hoon-is-dating-former-co-star-liu-yifei-/

宋承宪与崔智友在1996年因合演电视剧而戏假情真,传出恋情。虽然他们在1999年分手,但2001年又再传出复合,纵使二人情已逝,但关系一直还不错。2000年,宋承宪、宋慧乔两人因《蓝色生死恋》而结缘。或许是剧中俊熙与恩熙的感情太过深入人心,加上两人常常合作拍广告曝光率颇高,两人的绯闻一直盛传不断。不过两人一直强调彼此只有兄妹情。2002年10月,宋承宪和成宥利开始低调交往。经纪人还透露,宋承宪曾因为成宥利不喜欢他喝酒,整整3个月滴酒不沾,真是爱到不行。可惜的是,因忙于事业聚少离多,两人恋情以分手告终。2003年,宋承宪与孙艺珍因拍摄《夏日香气》而绯闻不断。不过,当事人孙艺珍反而在杀青后毫不避讳,常和宋承宪互传简讯,私下也会一起出去聊聊天。2008年,入伍后归来的宋承宪,在拍摄韩剧《伊甸之东》时被传与戏中主演李沇熹戏假情真。据了解,《伊》剧长达50集,两人几乎天天黏在一起,收工后也常聊天、咬耳朵,互动频繁且很亲密。不过,随后李沇熹否认了恋情,称工作太忙没时间交男朋友。不管怎么说,欧巴的绯闻对象,颜值一直都是嘎嘎的!

aa21e0c1-c6aa-4369-b1e6-a01d3dc78941.png