Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

hi peda :blush: SSH and LYH have an amazing chemistry together and they're compatibility is amazing on screen...SSH and HYS compatibility isn't as strong as LYH because HYS is just doing a CF commercial with our SHnim, so there's no deep feelings associated with it...however, people's perception of course are different individually...and LG WHISEN sales has gone up ever since SSH and HYS took the campaign, and no one can deny that their CF together contribute to the increase in sales of LG WHISEN...so in that regard the marketing strategy of the company is successful by hiring SSH and HYS...

:( aww don't be sad...i'm really amazed how you're sad over a commercial...so don't be, they're just doing their job as "actors" to portray a message to the viewers...there's no hidden feelings involved...our SHnim is very professional and he can really carry a scene well doesn't he?? :rolleyes:

SSH and LYH never had a scandal *sigh* it was just a rumour that was properly addressed and that ends there...

oh dear peda :rolleyes: i apologize if i sound overtly excited over SSH and HYS...and i don't want you to think that it's in anyway disrespecting the chemistry or taint the memory of our beloved Guk Ja couple...SSH and LYH will stay in a special place in my heart as well as other SSH fans out there...SSH performed great in EOE and LYH contribute to his success and the success of EOE overall as well...

but i'm a SSH fan foremost...so naturally i will support our SHnim in his current project and as such project meets success along the way, i will be excited over. the current CF with HYS i really like because it's portraying a story each time...the central theme of SSH/HYS LG WHISEN CF is "Love is Cool" it's an air condition equipment...but the company presented the element of "love" in the campaign...and i must say...SSH and HYS' acting in Whisen's CF are very good!!

so that is why i'm excited...and a friend indicated in TSH, that the more successful SSH's CFs are (by virtue of higher sales and positive outlook of the company) then more CFs opportunity he will get in the future...and in the process he will create a trust within these companies...

if these companies do well under SSH's advertising campaign...a lot of things will help our SHnim in the future...because once SSH picks a project like a drama, guess who will be the ones trying to invest, buy, and advertise??

it's these companies that will be the 1st in line to invest in the drama and buy air time commercial (helps in production of the channel it's being broadcast on) in the time slot of the drama that SSH will be in...

i'm sorry for the long message...i just wanted to get across the important point of SSH's success in these CFs that he is doing :sweatingbullets:

dear WH :blush: you're welcome...

i have not heard any news as of yet on SJS' side of the camp regarding his own independent ventures :blink: ...news are coming out only about SSH's company "STORM-S" the articles lately just described that currently it's only SSH owning the company...

but i know SJS also started with STORM modeling back then with our SHnim...i'm not gonna discount SJS out of the "joint venture" yet with SSH until articles have addressed SJS' side of the story...

here is how I feel about it

SSH + LYH = Cozy + Comfy => Their natural interaction penetrates a homey feel that is easy for me to relate. There is no smell of star profile between them, on and off screen. It is always a pleasant experience seeing actor and actress in that kind of casual mode, like watching friends around us, realistic and more accessible.

SSH + HYS = Gorgeous + Glamour => That fantastic romantic dreamy cheery feel can easily make people feel good. No wonder it penetrates the sale. A well-marketing CF with two performers doing the great job.

2uss, thanks for these 2 pictures. Love it!

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss351/S...eovercoffee.jpg

http://www.trulyseungheon.net/gallery/albu...e_jpguide2a.jpg

Guest Truelove20

must totally agree with what you said!

SH YH give me a feeling that warm in my heart while SH YS dazzle my eyes whether "heart" or "eyes" effective I would give credit to SH for portrait them well!

here is how I feel about it

SSH + LYH = Cozy + Comfy => Their natural interaction penetrates a homey feel that is easy for me to relate. There is no smell of star profile between them, on and off screen. It is always a pleasant experience seeing actor and actress in that kind of casual mode, like watching friends around us, realistic and more accessible.

SSH + HYS = Gorgeous + Glamour => That fantastic romantic dreamy cheery feel can easily make people feel good. No wonder it penetrates the sale. A well-marketing CF with two performers doing the great job.

hi jazz miss ya :blush:

yes!! i agree with your assessment (as always :rolleyes: )

did you read about latest articles on EOE?? in the end out of all the dramas so far (cept those that aren't finished yet) they gave EOE an "A", describing it with the word "successful" B)

you're welcome :blush:

-------------------------------------------

eheheh Truelove, you describe our SHnim very well ;)

EOE Japan Drama Guide Book :w00t:

thank you to our dear friend lyna @ SeungHeonPlanet :blush:

img184-1.jpg

img183-2.jpg

img185-1.jpg

img182-1-1.jpg

*SHP

-----------------------------------------------

message from HL:

- "Storm S" independent send congratulatory messages to cheer!

- leave your message by 17 Jun at HL

http://songseungheon.com/Board/BoardView4....4&bid=71760

encouraging all who have registered @ SSH Honeylang website to give a congratulatory message to our SHnim when you can...by 17th of June, it will be given as a batch to our SHnim that day for him to read :rolleyes:

IT'S OFFICIAL "STORM-S CORPORATION" AS SSH'S NEW INDEPENDENT COMPANY!!

Company name has been filed and registered OFFICIALLY :w00t:

http://news.nate.com/view/20090612n05567

[한류 펀펀] 송승헌, 1인회사 '스톰S' 설립..'초심으로 돌아갈래'

기사전송 2009-06-12 10:33

200906111144381001_1.jpg

200906121027122100_1.jpg

*rough translations

- Actor SSH the 'Storm S' is the name of an established management company, said its holroseogi.

- according to SSH acquaintance, 'Storm S' corporation to register a company and was established.

- Official "to establish an office in Seoul Cheongdam calmly pursued the establishment of the company.

it's not just a regular indpendent agency, but a corporation, which means there are other businesses that can be affiliated with the company :w00t:

this means that SSH can be in business of creating his own movies and dramas according to his terms :P (just like BYJ's "The Legend" drama) WOW!!

more articles coming out!!! :sweatingbullets:

http://sports.khan.co.kr/news/sk_index.htm...p;sec_id=540101

송승헌, ‘스톰S’ 설립하고 본격 홀로서기

입력: 2009년 06월 12일 19:29:11

20090613.02500102040221.01L.jpg

*rough translations

- Hallyu star SSH and its establishment of the entertainment management company, will go independent

- corporate office in Gangnam-gu, Seoul Cheongdam and registration done recently. The name 'Storm S' of the management company was decided.

- 'Storm S' means a 'storm' in English with initial 'S'was composed. A Khan sports official talked with SSH side on the phone, he said " 'Storm' a natural phenomenon has great energy," "plenty of energy and company want to be a lively mind". 'S' a Success, Share with SSH's initial S.

- SSH left full power to operation to the representative who accepted from outside at a new company and the will to remain as an actor.

- 'Storm S' for the time being ready for the commencement of business the company plans to focus on competency

*TSH

:sweatingbullets: i finally had time after school to do a fan art congratulating our SHnim on his new "STORM-S" corporation!! :w00t:

stormS.jpg

*TSH

more articles and now some from International websites are coming out!! :D

http://www.maxmovie.com/movie_info/ent_new...id=MI0084453414

송승헌 '매니지먼트 설립' 데뷔후 첫 홀로서기

기사입력 : 2009.06.12 23:35

200906122338531.jpg

*similar news

*rough translations

-The "thinking about his seolrem and alone for the first time, the column is filled, but also pray while I started to worry," he said, "always eungwonhaeju and the fans got to watch her grow in power without fear, go back to the start of first instance I'll meet you proudly that in mind, "he said expectations.

-Meanwhile, Song Seung Heon-clothing brand in 1995 'Storm' debut in the entertainment industry as a model, starring in many dramas and movies, and was loved. (it mentioned SSH's root from the beginning which was modeling for STORM clothing)

*TSH

--------------------------------------------------

Chinese articles...

http://www.m1905.com/filminfo/news/2009/6/...163855152.shtml

2009.06.13作者:编译/燕子  来源:电影网

演员宋承宪成立经纪公司 即将举办大型巡回活动

演员宋承宪近日成立了名为“Storm S”的经纪公司,正式宣布当老板。据韩国演艺圈的相关人士透露,宋承宪已于5月底成立了自己的经纪公司,公司的代表由宋承宪相识已久的圈外人士担任,公司目前正在进行扩充职员等工作。“Storm S”是宋承宪考虑许久后起的名字,storm代表着风暴,宋承宪把自己的英文名中的S组合在一起给新公司起了叫‘Storm S’的名字。宋承宪在90年代初以服装品牌“Storm”的模特正式出道,因此这也包含了宋承宪要从头开始的含义。今年2月与前东家解除合约后,宋承宪的下一步行程引起了演艺圈的关注,据说新公司正在策划今年夏天宋承宪在日本、台湾、香港等地的大规模巡回活动。

- SSH new agency established in end May and the company representative is someone (outside industry) he knows for a long time. Company is currently recruiting staff.

- SSH's next move has aroused the entertainment industry, and according to sources the new company is planning large-scale tour events to Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong etc. this summer :w00t:

--------------------------------------------------

http://www.takungpao.com.hk/news/09/06/13/UJK-1097042.htm

2009-6-13

宋承憲創業當老闆

《伊甸園之東》男星宋承憲,五月底在韓國成立自己的公司Storm S,正式成為老闆。Storm S目前的業務仍然未定,宋承憲純粹希望先把商標登記,現在也正在招請職員,再決定落實從事業務類型。宋承憲的公司位處首爾市高檔地段清潭洞,而他暫時可能會先把時間放在新公司,現階段未有拍劇打算。

- business plans are not finalised, meanwhile to first register company name and recruit staff.

- SSH office is located in top-grade Cheongdam area, and he might focus his time on the new company now and has no plans for new projects as yet. (SH's message said he will try soon as possible!! B) )

*TSH

EOE continue to make waves abroad with more goodies!! :D

EOE Taiwan OST box sets...

eoe_osttwn1.jpg

eoe_osttwn2.jpg

eoe_osttwn3.jpg

EOE OSTs (Taiwan version) are now sold at Popular CD Rama shops in Singapore.

Both OSTs come with DVD of 2 MVs each.

SH's "As time goes by" MV is in OST Part 2.

*info provided by njs@TSH (thank you njs :blush: )

EOE Japan Drama Guide Book :w00t:

thank you to fellow SH fans...

lyna@seungheonplanet Taiwan

takarin@honeylang Japan

:sweatingbullets: :blush: :sweatingbullets: :blush:

eoe_jpguide2b.jpg

guide2-1_pin613.jpg

photobook_2do.jpg

photobook1_1.jpg

*dcSSH/TSH

Guest joicy

2uss dear: thank you so much for in time translation. I like the name of company, Storm, it sounds very masculine :-) With the initial "S" there's open chance for So Ji Sub his best buddy to join in anytime, as S means SSH or it can be SJS too "-) Think, how cool is that? Wish him the best and succeess.

IT'S OFFICIAL "STORM-S CORPORATION" AS SSH'S NEW INDEPENDENT COMPANY!!

CONGRATULATIONS SSH

oh my!! at last good news ^^ im so much happy for SSH ^^ cant wait for his new project ^^ btw love the name ^^

2uss dear i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the fanart ^^ thanx for the translations, updates & the gorgeous Dong Chul pix , i miss him :(

the latests LG pix are dashing *faint* thanx dear ^^

2uss dear: thank you so much for in time translation. I like the name of company, Storm, it sounds very masculine :-) With the initial "S" there's open chance for So Ji Sub his best buddy to join in anytime, as S means SSH or it can be SJS too "-) Think, how cool is that? Wish him the best and succeess.

hi joicy!! :blush:

yeahh!! it'd be so cool if SJS would join the company...but from what the latest articles have been reporting, it's only SSH's company...no joint owners...

and in addition SSH fans already read exclusively by SSH's own writing when he wrote in Honeylang's site to all of us...

CONGRATULATIONS SSH

oh my!! at last good news ^^ im so much happy for SSH ^^ cant wait for his new project ^^ btw love the name ^^

2uss dear i loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the fanart ^^ thanx for the translations, updates & the gorgeous Dong Chul pix , i miss him :(

the latests LG pix are dashing *faint* thanx dear ^^

thank you WH :blush: i love the name as well ehehhe B)

how i wished SSH and SJS would be the owners...but maybe the 2 guys have discussed this in length already; maybe they've already gone through in disucssing all possible situations that they will run across in the future and decided that owning a seperate company maybe the best for both parties involved...

eheheh don't worry!! Dong Chul will forever live in our hearts... :sweatingbullets:

and speacking of DC, SSH fans everywhere will celebrate Dong Chul's birthday!! JUNE 20th :D

DC_passport.jpg

*TSH

i'm currently making a birthday card for our hero B)

some fan arts made by whiteroses @ TSH :D

2009_05_SS03a.jpg

2009_05_SS04a.jpg

2009_06_SS02a.jpg

and more from njs @ TSH :blush:

eoe_ep51d.jpg

*TSH

EOE Japan related...magazine scans of Women's Weekly issue 12.6.09 by takarin (thank you takarin :blush: )

eoe_womanswkly0609a.JPG

eoe_womanswkly0609b.JPG

*takarin/TSH

news regarding LG Whisens commercial #3 with SSH and HYS :D

http://news.nate.com/view/20090615n04804

송승헌-한예슬, 원빈-신민아 키스신 화제

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2009-06-15 09:52

200906150951291001_1.jpg

*rough translations

- SSH-HYS, WonBin-Shin MinAh's kissing scene in LG Whisen and Maxim Coffee Ad.

- Air-conditioning in the summer heat is expected to LG Whisen target 'journey of the Wind' and 'embrace' convenience, CF produced on June 6.

- The location shooting was held in English Village in Yangpyeong Gyeongdigo HYSl and SSH repeated dozens of times in shooting is said that professional work.

- The Whisen hugs shooting in front of many of the staff. SSH and HYS leads naturally just like newlyweds, admiration of the staff.

- Kiss of the forehead, 5 degrees cold weather in late-night video shoot in the pool. Is seen as making of the film.

*TSH

as fans we feel the chemistry in the CM after seeing the videos and many pictures, but the bts staff of the commercial also feel the warm chemistry between SSH and HYS :rolleyes: