Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Guest Truelove20

I's sure Gukjia will stay calm under those ultimate pix, but i'm not sure about DC B)

If situation turn around!

Guest 2uss

dear Truelove :blush: our DC is always calm under intense pressure :D you should remember it was dear Young Ran who fell for DC first...she kissed him on his cheek after the motorcycle ride in Macau...DC was aloof to her love... YR needed to rattle DC's heart before he realized that he was falling for her as well ;)

-------------------------------------------------

article on our SHnim's going independent and forming "STORM S" as his independent company!! :w00t:

http://news.nate.com/view/20090608n02914

한류폭풍 송승헌도 “마이∼웨이♬”

동아일보 원문 기사전송 2009-06-08 08:18 최종수정 2009-06-08 10:40

200906080219.jpg

*rough translations:

- Song Seung Heon wave of the storm, "My-Way ♬"

- 'Storm S' to the readers ... topseuta of registered firms' holroseogi 'saeteurendeu' Song Seung Heon Storm the name of the company's proprietary S! '

- Song Seung Heon (photo) will set the name of his agency began independant.

- "Storm, S (Storm S) is a corporation registered in the name of the rose" and "to establish an office in Seoul, and Cheongdam calmly from the end of May has been promoting the establishment of the company," he said on 7th.

- Song Seung Heon was built directly at the end of this struggle, Storm S is a name that means the storm, 'Storm' and his English initials' S' to be created hapseonghae.

- "The post-Korean era's craze for jaehyeonhaenae that the expression of the will to stick," he explains, and "90 in the popular clothing brand, 'Storm' official debut in showbiz as a model at the time of the first instance is a means to return to geodeupnaget" he said.

- Song Seung Heon earlier this year that I belong to an exclusive contract with Mnet Media has expired signature on the move out of the extraordinary interest in the entertainment industry has been collected.

- MBC Drama 'East of Eden Song Seung Heon gwasihan as his agency is still standing, through the summer as the Planning and Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and the tour has been planning a massive tour.

- Meanwhile, Choi Ji Woo and Song Seung Heon in the Personal Planning signed ssikommajeyideobeulyukeompeoni 'established in the year, 42 domestic topseuta' holroseogi 'position is that as a trend.

- If the light recently, I gave up agency to deal with the 'FA biggie' sojiseop also raised the readers will be walking the route.

*TSH

Guest 2uss

more caps and goodies!!!! :sweatingbullets:

:excl: i advised, for those with a weak heart, to practice caution :excl:

whisencm4.jpg

whisencm42.jpg

whisencm43.jpg

whisencm44.jpg

whisencm45.jpg

whisencm46.jpg

whisencm47.jpg

dear Amber your prediction/wish happened :lol:

whisencm48.jpg

whisencm4pos2.jpg

whisencm4pos.jpg

*dcSSH/TSH

Song Seung-heon to Quit His Agency

7037_117_l.jpg

"I want to appear in front of my fans with confidence.”

Following his predecessors Bae Yong-jun and Park Shin-yang, actor Song Seung-heon has founded his own talent management agency. He recently expressed his expectations and feelings on his personal Web site. Song wrote that he recently quit all his agencies, which used to be like home to him, and has been preparing to open his own agency. “It took me a while to make this decision, and it makes me feel really sad," wrote Song.

Song says he decided to become independent because he wanted to try many new things. He also expressed gratitude to his former agencies, and said that he had always wanted to expand his realms as an entertainer. "It’s like being home alone without your parents. I’m both nervous and excited to be completely on my own for the first time since my debut. But on the other hand, I’m also very worried. I’ll do my best to meet with you as often as I can and repay your love,” said Song.

Song made a comeback in May through the MBC TV series “East of Eden,” which was a big success. He says that in the future he wants to mature as an actor and appear in a new production as soon as possible. In his message, Song also expressed his grief over the passing of the late President Roh Moo-hyun. He wrote, "The news about Mr. Roh’s death was shocking and sad to all of us. I was always impressed by his efforts to protect ordinary people. It’s heartbreaking to know that we’ll never see him again. I hope that he rests in peace."

Credit : KBS Global

Guest 2uss

Song Seung-heon to Quit His Agency

B)

a STORM is coming very soon...STORM S !!!! :w00t:

----------------------------------------------

some fan arts :sweatingbullets:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss351/SSH2USS/stormlogogif.gif' alt='stormlogogif.gif'>

ssh_storm1.jpg

ssh_storm2.jpg

2009_06_others03a.jpg

*2uss,njs,whiteroses@TSH

Guest peda

I know a lot of people are fans of ssh/hys couple but I

still like ssh/lyh couple more. I know everyone has their

own opinions, but I think compatability wise ssh/lyh match

well together. I have nothing against hys though. It makes me

sad to see ssh with another leading lady. Especially their recent

whisen cf and lovey dovey scenes. I really miss gukja couple.

I still remember their cute love scenes in ep 55...... Oh well,

hopefully we'll be able to see them together again in the future.

But something tells me, not anytime soon because they had a scandal :(

more caps and goodies!!!! :sweatingbullets:

:excl: i advised, for those with a weak heart, to practice caution :excl:

*dcSSH/TSH

*faint* oh my !! the advise was meant to me *faint* our SSH is so stunning gorgeous *faint again* thanx dear 2uss for the pix, news & goodies ^^ sooooooo glad the official announcement is getting near ^^ he'll finally have his futur in his own hands ^^ hopefuly my man'll do the same pretty soon ^^

Guest 2uss

well together.

hi peda :blush: SSH and LYH have an amazing chemistry together and they're compatibility is amazing on screen...SSH and HYS compatibility isn't as strong as LYH because HYS is just doing a CF commercial with our SHnim, so there's no deep feelings associated with it...however, people's perception of course are different individually...and LG WHISEN sales has gone up ever since SSH and HYS took the campaign, and no one can deny that their CF together contribute to the increase in sales of LG WHISEN...so in that regard the marketing strategy of the company is successful by hiring SSH and HYS...

I have nothing against hys though. It makes me

whisen cf and lovey dovey scenes.

:( aww don't be sad...i'm really amazed how you're sad over a commercial...so don't be, they're just doing their job as "actors" to portray a message to the viewers...there's no hidden feelings involved...our SHnim is very professional and he can really carry a scene well doesn't he?? :rolleyes:

I really miss gukja couple.

SSH and LYH never had a scandal *sigh* it was just a rumour that was properly addressed and that ends there...

oh dear peda :rolleyes: i apologize if i sound overtly excited over SSH and HYS...and i don't want you to think that it's in anyway disrespecting the chemistry or taint the memory of our beloved Guk Ja couple...SSH and LYH will stay in a special place in my heart as well as other SSH fans out there...SSH performed great in EOE and LYH contribute to his success and the success of EOE overall as well...

but i'm a SSH fan foremost...so naturally i will support our SHnim in his current project and as such project meets success along the way, i will be excited over. the current CF with HYS i really like because it's portraying a story each time...the central theme of SSH/HYS LG WHISEN CF is "Love is Cool" it's an air condition equipment...but the company presented the element of "love" in the campaign...and i must say...SSH and HYS' acting in Whisen's CF are very good!!

so that is why i'm excited...and a friend indicated in TSH, that the more successful SSH's CFs are (by virtue of higher sales and positive outlook of the company) then more CFs opportunity he will get in the future...and in the process he will create a trust within these companies...

if these companies do well under SSH's advertising campaign...a lot of things will help our SHnim in the future...because once SSH picks a project like a drama, guess who will be the ones trying to invest, buy, and advertise??

it's these companies that will be the 1st in line to invest in the drama and buy air time commercial (helps in production of the channel it's being broadcast on) in the time slot of the drama that SSH will be in...

i'm sorry for the long message...i just wanted to get across the important point of SSH's success in these CFs that he is doing :sweatingbullets:

*faint* oh my !! the advise was meant to me *faint* our SSH is so stunning gorgeous *faint again* thanx dear 2uss for the pix, news & goodies ^^ sooooooo glad the official announcement is getting near ^^ he'll finally have his futur in his own hands ^^ hopefuly my man'll do the same pretty soon ^^

dear WH :blush: you're welcome...

i have not heard any news as of yet on SJS' side of the camp regarding his own independent ventures :blink: ...news are coming out only about SSH's company "STORM-S" the articles lately just described that currently it's only SSH owning the company...

but i know SJS also started with STORM modeling back then with our SHnim...i'm not gonna discount SJS out of the "joint venture" yet with SSH until articles have addressed SJS' side of the story...

Guest 2uss

more articles to share about our SSH and the success of EOE B)

http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.p...g_serial=420708

한류스타 안방 귀환 '봇물'…시청률-연기 성적표는?

2009년 06월 09일 오전 11:10

1244510688510_1.jpg

*rough translations:

- Korean pop stars back home, 'flood'... ratings report?

- SSH in the last three months of this year aired in MBC 'East of Eden' displayed a brilliant report. Also brought to the majesty of the Korean Wave star SJS. However, BYH and KSW below expectation...

- SSH throughout the military after the East of Eden was back on the streets. 'Summer Scent' since appeared on TV was 5 years ago. SSH is the drama of the long-mooted gongbaekgi harimankeum East of Eden once again had its heyday.

- Business in the namseongmi punggineun wild as a passionate young man to succeed, charisma to the performance captured the attention of viewers. But some of the controversy in the past, acting more mature than that, the big differences was evaluated.

- East of Eden through the youth now, simply as a Method actor in a star baldotumhal to a turning point that there would be significant. 30% neomnadeun here to report receiving an excellent rating, had a happy year......

*TSH

---------------------------------------------------------

http://ent.sina.com.cn/x/2009-06-09/12002555294.shtml

2009年06月09日12:00 新浪娱乐

韩流巨星纷纷回归荧屏 收视大战赢家是谁

Hallyu top stars returning to TV, who is the winner of the rating war

北京时间6月9日上午消息,据韩国媒体报道,今年上半年,韩流的“国家级代表”巨星们突然相约般地纷纷回归,算是在电视剧银屏中上演了一场人气大战。

According to Korea media report, in the first half year, Hallyu's "national representatives" top stars all chose to return to the TV screen, staging a popularity war.

宋承宪主演《伊甸之东》算是他退伍之后向粉丝们正式发表的一次回归宣言。而苏志燮也凭借《该隐与亚伯》再次捍卫了自己韩流巨星的威严。相反,权相佑和朴龙河的回归之作却有些反应平平,似乎与他们爆棚的人气有些格格不入。

SSH starring in EOE marked his official first return since his army discharge. As for SJS, he once again defended his Hallyu top star dignity with C&A. In contrast, KSW and PYH's return project received quiet response, which seems to unmatch their bursting popularity.

宋承宪退伍后,通过电视剧《伊甸之东》回到了观众的视线中,这距离上一次出演电视剧《夏日香气》整整五年,算是让粉丝们等得望眼欲穿。而这次宋承宪的华丽回归,以及他在《伊甸之东》当中的出色表演,甚至让观众有些错觉,仿佛他从未离开过电视机屏幕一般。从无名的热血小青年到成功的企业家,错综复杂的身世背景和感情纠葛,故事的发展纠结而精彩。宋承宪再次凭借自己的演技抓住了所有女性观众的心,让人大赞退伍后的他更加成熟稳重。 《伊甸之东》也交出了收视率破30%的成绩单。

After army discharge, SSH came back to audience's attention through drama EOE, five years later from his previous drama "Summer Scent", while fans waited eagerly. The brilliant return of SSH with his outstanding performance in EOE gave viewers a false impression, as if he has never left the TV screen. From an unknown youngster to a successful entrepreneur, with the much complicated background, life experience and relationship disputes, the entangled storyline developed brilliantly. SSH once again seized the hearts of every female audience with his acting, receiving high praises for his much more maturity and composure after army discharge. EOE also produced a result of more than 30% rating.

*TSH

Guest AmberSong

dear Amber your prediction/wish happened :lol:

hHAHAHAH, I had to hide my mouth with my hand just to stop myself from screaming surprisingly when I first saw the kiss pic ! Couldnt believe my eyes and I laughed all the long way with it :lol: .

I's sure Gukjia will stay calm under those ultimate pix, but i'm not sure about DC B)

If situation turn around!

She will. Now she has turned back to her 20's generation after EOE, moving on w/t her new projects. LDC has, too ^^He also has to move on, doesnt he?

I know a lot of people are fans of ssh/hys couple but I still like ssh/lyh couple more. I know everyone has their

own opinions, but I think compatability wise ssh/lyh match well together. I have nothing against hys though. It makes me sad to see ssh with another leading lady. Especially their recent whisen cf and lovey dovey scenes. I really miss gukja couple. I still remember their cute love scenes in ep 55...... Oh well, hopefully we'll be able to see them together again in the future. But something tells me, not anytime soon because they had a scandal :(

What r u talking about ? which scandal ever? The so-called scandal was exactly created by EOE anti-fans, who took advantage of some trick on media/ blog words just to try to make it big, if u can remember. Unfortunately, that stuff didnt go the way they wanted. Must have been very disappointed, mustn't they ?

U can be sure we SSH fans really love Gukja CP ! But it's natural for us to express our joy about sth so beautiful in his new works w/t his new partners ^^. I'm afraid I cant help it even though sometimes I also ask myself if I should feel guilty when I sound so exciting with Whisen CF, which is really cute, whiel Gukja CP' love story still remains ?

SSH and LYH never had a scandal *sigh* it was just a rumour that was properly addressed and that ends there...

oh dear peda :rolleyes: i apologize if i sound overtly excited over SSH and HYS...and i don't want you to think that it's in anyway disrespecting the chemistry or taint the memory of our beloved Guk Ja couple...SSH and LYH will stay in a special place in my heart as well as other SSH fans out there...SSH performed great in EOE and LYH contribute to his success and the success of EOE overall as well...

but i'm a SSH fan foremost...so naturally i will support our SHnim in his current project and as such project meets success along the way, i will be excited over. the current CF with HYS i really like because it's portraying a story each time...the central theme of SSH/HYS LG WHISEN CF is "Love is Cool" it's an air condition equipment...but the company presented the element of "love" in the campaign...and i must say...SSH and HYS' acting in Whisen's CF are very good!!

Thank u, 2uss, for explaining exactly what I am thinking about this ^^. Hope Gukja CP fans or Youngran fans can understand and ...sympathize us :D

Guest Truelove20

Woww. I start loving WS couple now, they look so attractive, they may joint together in their new project, who know! life must go on!, i though i could not survive after EOE end broadcast, but you know i still posting messages!!!

GJ couple has a speical place in my heart, let's enjoy SH and YH new project, i'm sure there will be more interesting! yeah!

well together. I have nothing against hys though. It makes me

whisen cf and lovey dovey scenes. I really miss gukja couple.

HI Peda!

what a lovely to read your post, I could understand what you mean/feel, because it's happend the same to those favor GJ couple. after their performance in EOE, we would like them to pair again in other series/drama or event CF. but I think it's won't happen anytime soon, as you follow Korea drama we should see that, this mission impossible! haahaa

So, looking forward to their future work, i wish i could see YH pair with Kang Dong Won in series, what do you think, sorry for of topic!

Kim Hyun Joong is the most kissable male celebrity

Who wants to receive a kiss from SS501 Kim Hyun Joong?

Apparently lots of people. Kim Hyun Joong took the top spot as the male celebrity whom women want to be kissed by. Jewelry brand Stylus by Golden Dew in honor of 6/14's Kiss Day [Yes, there is apparently a Kiss Day*] took a survey on their homepage asking "Which male celebrity would you want to be kissed by?"

The results came out as 34% wanting to receive a kiss from Kim Hyun Joong followed by a very close 32% wanting to be kissed by Lee Min Ho. This seems to show the lingering popularity of the F4 and the BOF effect. 3rd place was Song Seung Hun with 15%, then Jo In Sung (13%) in 4th place, and 5th place by Lee Seung Gi (6%).

Source : allkpop

HAN YE-SEUL AND SONG SEUNG HUN LOOK SO NATURAL

photo88955.jpg

They look like they are real couples!

What great actors they are, Song Seung-heon and Han Ye-seul are shooting a commercial as a couple.

The two look so good together and happy!

Source : newscomm.cyworld.com

Credit : Hancinema

Guest nat nat

hi peda :blush: SSH and LYH have an amazing chemistry together and they're compatibility is amazing on screen...SSH and HYS compatibility isn't as strong as LYH because HYS is just doing a CF commercial with our SHnim, so there's no deep feelings associated with it...however, people's perception of course are different individually...and LG WHISEN sales has gone up ever since SSH and HYS took the campaign, and no one can deny that their CF together contribute to the increase in sales of LG WHISEN...so in that regard the marketing strategy of the company is successful by hiring SSH and HYS...

:( aww don't be sad...i'm really amazed how you're sad over a commercial...so don't be, they're just doing their job as "actors" to portray a message to the viewers...there's no hidden feelings involved...our SHnim is very professional and he can really carry a scene well doesn't he?? :rolleyes:

so that is why i'm excited...and a friend indicated in TSH, that the more successful SSH's CFs are (by virtue of higher sales and positive outlook of the company) then more CFs opportunity he will get in the future...and in the process he will create a trust within these companies...

if these companies do well under SSH's advertising campaign...a lot of things will help our SHnim in the future...because once SSH picks a project like a drama, guess who will be the ones trying to invest, buy, and advertise??

it's these companies that will be the 1st in line to invest in the drama and buy air time commercial (helps in production of the channel it's being broadcast on) in the time slot of the drama that SSH will be in...

i'm sorry for the long message...i just wanted to get across the important point of SSH's success in these CFs that he is doing :sweatingbullets:

dear WH :blush: you're welcome...

i have not heard any news as of yet on SJS' side of the camp regarding his own independent ventures :blink: ...news are coming out only about SSH's company "STORM-S" the articles lately just described that currently it's only SSH owning the company...

but i know SJS also started with STORM modeling back then with our SHnim...i'm not gonna discount SJS out of the "joint venture" yet with SSH until articles have addressed SJS' side of the story...

Hi Peda, I know how you feel.... I had the same feeling as you do; I like SSH and LYH too!

But like2uss had mentioned if "SSH and HYS" together had increase the sales for these companies ...a lot of things will help SSH in the future... so don't feel sad about that, let's support SSH for what he had done! :D /nat nat

hHAHAHAH, I had to hide my mouth with my hand just to stop myself from screaming surprisingly when I first saw the kiss pic ! Couldnt believe my eyes and I laughed all the long way with it :lol: .

i'd sooo wanna see your reaction after seeing that picture!! :lol: thanks for describing an image at least eheheh

Kim Hyun Joong is the most kissable male celebrity

Who wants to receive a kiss from SS501 Kim Hyun Joong?

Apparently lots of people. Kim Hyun Joong took the top spot as the male celebrity whom women want to be kissed by. Jewelry brand Stylus by Golden Dew in honor of 6/14's Kiss Day [Yes, there is apparently a Kiss Day*] took a survey on their homepage asking "Which male celebrity would you want to be kissed by?"

he results came out as 34% wanting to receive a kiss from Kim Hyun Joong followed by a very close 32% wanting to be kissed by Lee Min Ho. This seems to show the lingering popularity of the F4 and the BOF effect. 3rd place was Song Seung Hun with 15%, then Jo In Sung (13%) in 4th place, and 5th place by Lee Seung Gi (6%).Source : allkpop

thank you for the article dear willenette :blush:

with respect to the Korean F4 and the recent success of "BOF" drama...the story adapts from a very popular and beautiful manga series...i won't take away credit from their acting performance...

but i'll give them 4-5 years...i wanna see if their acting performance and fan base will grow after that...

all i've got to say...when SSH had his fan meetings where thousands upon thousands show up...i saw teenagers to women in their 60s and 70s in the arena...i wanna see if the F4 boys can pull off that multi-generation of fans in about 5 years... B)

Hi Peda, I know how you feel.... I had the same feeling as you do; I like SSH and LYH too!

But like2uss had mentioned if "SSH and HYS" together had increase the sales for these companies ...a lot of things will help SSH in the future... so don't feel sad about that, let's support SSH for what he had done! :D /nat nat

LYH will move on to other projects...and as a Guk Ja couple fan...i will always support her...whether it's in a CF, drama or a movie...

i will wish for her success and her growth as an actress...just as i hope LYH fans, in the same token would support our SHnim as well in his future projects...

recent news updates/pics regarding Lotte DFS :D

http://kr.lottedfs.com/event/shopping/view...mp;isNoPaging=N

20090605172854845.jpg

*HL/TSH

--------------------------------------------------

lotte_staravenue1.jpg

http://news.nate.com/view/20090610n07536

日한류팬, 롯데월드 스타애비뉴에 관심

연합뉴스 기사전송 2009-06-10 11:30

*rough translations:

- Japan hanryupaen, in Lotte World, Star Avenue

- Lotte World, Star Avenue (Lotte World STAR AVENUE) is increasing in the interest of Japanese fans.

- top Korean stars Rain, SSH, Bigbang, PYH, JS, KJH for Lotte Duty Free Shop. The 10 Hallyu stars' "So I'm loving you" relay of the new CM Song broadcasted on Japan terrestrial ads are getting a good response.

- The Lotte World, Star Avenue, to celebrate the opening of the red carpet event to be held on 30th in the large-scale tour of Japan Korean gihoekdwae festival fans find many more hot scene dalgul said....

(click upper portion of image for better resolution)

lotteworld.jpg

*TSH

EOE Japan news :D

East of Eden Official Drama Guide Vol.2 release today 10 Jun 2009!! :w00t:

eoe_dramaguide2cover.jpg

scanned by guardian1005 (thank you guardian1005 :blush: )

eoe_jpguide2a.jpg

info to buy: http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/product/detail/3610959

*dcSSH/TSH

--------------------------------------------

njs has received her copy of EOE photobook...she said a lot of LDC/SSH close ups and DC/YR too!! :w00t:

:excl: njs encourages Guk Ja fans everywhere to buy this book!! ..."definitely a treasure to keep..."

:excl: since she's weary of copyright issue, she has given us sneakpeak and glimpse of what's inside via gif images

thank you njs :blush:

eoe_photobkcover.jpg

eoe_photobk1.gif

eoe_photobk2.gif

info to buy:

http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/3585494

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/4062154501

*TSH