Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Oppa is very lucky guy his girl is so cute :D:D:D

6adef150gw1exdfyrrwlqg207m06yx6s.gif 5fc83eddgw1ewi0auefm5g20bt051e83.gif  

5fc83eddgw1ewfpuqpq2hg20bt051e82.gif  868f378bgw1enh55is9feg20be04lqv5.gif

868f378bgw1enh56ils4qg20be07a1kz.gif  6adef150gw1eoqq7uk8fng206b05khdt.gif  6adef150gw1eoqq7we0ulg204b05kb29.gif6adef150gw1epwgvpz9t7g209x05k1kx.gif    6adef150gw1ep058qtdbmg205x05kkdb.gif 6adef150gw1eozy2shfqug20450757hd.gif 005YfEJejw1euvbw2613cg30be0967wk.gif  6adef150gw1exdu1omo82g208608xqv5.gif  

005G05Qhgw1eshtihfkq0g304b066x1w.gif    005YfEJetw1et1374bzhxg305k04wqml.gif 005YfEJetw1eqwru2007wg305503p7fs.gif 

Oppa is very lucky guy his girl is so cute :D:D:D

6adef150gw1exdfyrrwlqg207m06yx6s.gif 5fc83eddgw1ewi0auefm5g20bt051e83.gif  

5fc83eddgw1ewfpuqpq2hg20bt051e82.gif  868f378bgw1enh55is9feg20be04lqv5.gif

868f378bgw1enh56ils4qg20be07a1kz.gif  6adef150gw1eoqq7uk8fng206b05khdt.gif  6adef150gw1eoqq7we0ulg204b05kb29.gif6adef150gw1epwgvpz9t7g209x05k1kx.gif    6adef150gw1ep058qtdbmg205x05kkdb.gif 6adef150gw1eozy2shfqug20450757hd.gif 005YfEJejw1euvbw2613cg30be0967wk.gif  6adef150gw1exdu1omo82g208608xqv5.gif  

005G05Qhgw1eshtihfkq0g304b066x1w.gif    005YfEJetw1et1374bzhxg305k04wqml.gif 005YfEJetw1eqwru2007wg305503p7fs.gif 

Yes, both of them are very lucky to have each other, SSH is so handsome and she is pretty

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2015/11/song-seung-hun-reveals-he-wants-to-be.html

Song Seung Heon reveals he wants to be a father soon

song.jpg

Article: Song Seung Hun reveals in Taiwan, "I want to hurry and become a father"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+406, -14] He's really showing that he wants to marry Liu Yifei

2. [+241, -5] Song Seung Hun's quite old now... give us some good news soon ㅎㅎ

3. [+222, -7] So he means.... ha...

4. [+43, -6] Wonder why he talks so much about this topic when Liu Yifei barely says anything

5. [+38, -1] He's head over heels in love with her

6. [+29, -2] He should stop making his love for her so obvious, he's going to get dumped. This is Liu Yifei we're talking about, probably has a truck of men already lined up for her.

7. [+25, -5] He's really clingy for a man. Liu Yifei's going to get tired of you, jeez.

8. [+24, -0] He's putting his life on the line for her ㅎ

9. [+22, -5] He's so clingy with her ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+20, -0] Wow, I remember in his past interview he said he had no plans for marriage and didn't understand why others were so into it. He really must love Liu Yifei. Hope he can start a happy family soon~~

-

Source: Naver

1. [+3,923, -42] He wants to marry Liu Yifei quick it seems... ㅋ

2. [+3,225, -64] Imagine the baby's visuals if they do have kids

3. [+2,436, -70] Marry Liu Yifei

4. [+2,120, -60] Can't imagine how beautiful their baby will be..

5. [+468, -15] He doesn't even say he wants to be a good husband but skips right to father ㅋㅋㅋ did he already knock her up

6. [+481, -36] He's really trying so hard to tie her down, isn't he ㅋㅋ

7. [+394, -17] I wonder if they'll really end up getting married... and even if they do, I doubt Liu Yifei's the type to get pregnant right away;;;

8. [+357, -24] ㅋㅋㅋ Sounds like he's setting up the foundation to announce a shotgun wedding ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+301, -7] I mean he is at the age to be a father already...

-

Song Seung Heon Wants To Be A Father, Soon

Song Seung Heon wants to be a father, soon.

Song Seung Heon would like to become a father, as soon as possible. The 39-year-old Hallyu star expressed he desire to tackle parenthood during an October 31 fan meeting that was held in the Taiwanese city of Taipei.

According to an article published by My Daily, he clearly stated his intent to get married and become a father, during the event. My Daily referenced a report that initially ran on the Chinese-language outlet, Sina Entertainment, for the story.

"I want to be a very good father, soon," said Song. 

While he did not make a wedding announcement or official state any future plans, his statement resounded with the Taiwanese audience.

Song is currently dating 28-year-old mainland Chinese actress Liu Yifei. The popular stars met on the set of the film, "The Third Way of Love." Their romance bloomed from their on-screen interactions, leading them to become one of the most talked about couples of 2015, in Korean entertainment. 

He went on to express his gratitude for his fans in Taiwan. "It's been a long time meeting friends in Taiwan," said Song. 

Song debuted as a denim model in 1995, before experiencing meteoric fame with the 2000 melodrama, "Autumn of My Heart." The series, which is often credited for sparking the Korean Wave, also starred Song Hye Kyo, Moon Geun Young, and Won Bin.

His other notable credits include the 2008 MBC series, "East of Eden," "My Princess" and "When a Man Falls in Love." 

Whether wedding bells are in the future for the Korean actor and his Chinese girlfriend has yet to be announced, but his determination to embrace fatherhood could be another a catalyst for their nuptials. 

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/01/song-seung-hun-says-hes-pretty-much-ready-to-be-a-father/

Song Seung Hun Says He’s Pretty Much Ready to Be a Father

Song Seung Hun‘s recent comment regarding fatherhood has fans speculating if the actor hints at an upcoming marriage.

On October 31, the star held a fan meeting in Taipei, Taiwan and spent time with around 2,000 fans who attended the event. He greeted the crowd, “I haven’t seen my Taiwanese fans in a while. I’m very glad to see you. I’ll visit Taiwan more often from now on.”

According to Chinese media, Song Seung Hun surprised everyone during the interview part by confessing his desire to have children — and fast.

He said, “I want to hurry and become a good father soon,” and left fans wondering if wedding bells will be ringing for him and his girlfriend Liu Yifei in the near future, or whether this was simply something that Song Seung Hun considered worth sharing with his fans.

Meanwhile, Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei turned from co-stars to lovers earlier this year, and confirmed dating rumors in August.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/01/song-seung-hun-says-hes-pretty-much-ready-to-be-a-father/

Song Seung Hun‘s recent comment regarding fatherhood has fans speculating if the actor hints at an upcoming marriage.

On October 31, the star held a fan meeting in Taipei, Taiwan and spent time with around 2,000 fans who attended the event. He greeted the crowd, “I haven’t seen my Taiwanese fans in a while. I’m very glad to see you. I’ll visit Taiwan more often from now on.”

According to Chinese media, Song Seung Hun surprised everyone during the interview part by confessing his desire to have children — and fast.

He said, “I want to hurry and become a good father soon,” and left fans wondering if wedding bells will be ringing for him and his girlfriend Liu Yifei in the near future, or whether this was simply something that Song Seung Hun considered worth sharing with his fans.

Meanwhile, Song Seung Hun and Liu Yifei turned from co-stars to lovers earlier this year, and confirmed dating rumors in August.

Hi Mari, thanks for sharing this here. I wonder why SSH wanted to quickly become a Dad, huh? I guess marriage is nearing? I'm happy that lots of fans were there during this event in Taiwan. It proved that his popularity never dies even he's not single & available anymore - hahaha. :P

Song Seung Heon character at Saimdang, the Herstory 

Mari, thanks for sharing these stills. I’m not a sageuk fan but there are millions out there including me who will watch anything with SSH in it. I don’t care about whoever his female partner but I will watch for him alone. I’m hoping SSH won’t disappoint me here. SSH can be decent in the right role. I guess this is a 100% pre-produced drama because they’re already shooting now but the airing is still next year. Based on what I am seeing… those stills, Song Seung-heon looks HOT as usual. Well, I can’t wait!:P

Hi Mari, thanks for sharing this here. I wonder why SSH wanted to quickly become a Dad, huh? I guess marriage is nearing? I'm happy that lots of fans were there during this event in Taiwan. It proved that his popularity never dies even he's not single & available anymore - hahaha. :P

Hi Willenette

I do not know whether this is true or not. From this link,http://m.ikoreadaily.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=213337

SSH will marry Liu Yi Fei in January next year.

This is the translation (I'm using Google translate)

Yuyeokbi ♥ Song Seung Hun Winter bride married in January ... yuyeokbi family acceptance (?)
Song Seung Heon ♥ yuyeokbi impending marriage ... yuyeokbi parents consent to meet Chinese press
[Korea Daily] actor Song Seung Heon netizens between 1 days and got married soon yuyeokbi imbakseol this has been around and noticed the gwichu.
Such information is Song Seung Hun will be served late which is known with his family, including his mother's lover yuyeokbi to ahninya impending marriage is pouring the contents.
In particular, Song Seung Heon has been a film promoting the car busy schedule found in China even had a good time with her mother's yuyeokbi especially between the two of them become spare-in-law and mother-in-law was very close to the attention flowed news aboard the Greater China media.
According to Chinese media, entertainment jeonminseong Tang "Song Seung Heon, yuyeokbi couples enjoyed a date at a total of three days in Wuhan. Wuhan is home to yuyeokbi, yuyeokbi is ohrotyi does not meet your relatives and friends, Song Seung Hun, and the relationship between Song Seung Hun and focused on meeting his mother and what a lover to introduce his mother two stop just only for lovers not to show you rea 'while' yuyeokbi is also geotyigie just did sikijineun introduce to your mother Song Seung Heon as a 'boyfriend' yuyeokbi parents and families as early found that consent to marry expected to marry in January, "the entourage of yuyeokbi to borrow the words said.
The same information will be another entertainment magazine "Song Seung Hun in China this woman had a meal with friends, mothers with yuyeokbi. Another day alone brought the mother of yuyeokbi He also visited the coffee shop. When the spiral Song Seung Heon after a while the coffee shop door is said and walked along the woohwan streets filled with childhood memories of yuyeokbi with yuyeokbi 'and balhimyeonseo carefully, saw the current schedule Marriage Song Seung Heon and yuyeokbi is early next year is expected, and reported domestic netizens are being married this nadolneun background imbakseol developed states are giving to celebrate the birth of the star couple Song Seung Heon yuyeokbi,
But aides of domestic one Song Seung Heon is about these rumors, "informed a devotee of the two people, but marriage may well called personal thing," said, "now two people are well met and, but not the situation say about marriage," said Chinese media Content dismissed the report as speculation reports.
Despite the denial of the aides sent seunheon yuhyeok rain in January gyeolhonseol is circulating in that two people are married to older may slow down after the marriage stated that publicly couple jinatgi is Tang Wei, such as South Korea and the star of the Chinese star in that respect My guess is that as soon achieved the wedding.
Another marriage customs of Korea and China may be earlier than the marriage of two people thought to vary because the theories circulating among fans.

Edited by Mari95

Hi Willenette

I do not know whether this is true or not. From this link,http://m.ikoreadaily.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=213337,

Yuyeokbi ♥ Song Seung Hun Winter bride married in January ... yuyeokbi family acceptance (?)
Song Seung Heon ♥ yuyeokbi impending marriage ... yuyeokbi parents consent to meet Chinese press
[Korea Daily] actor Song Seung Heon netizens between 1 days and got married soon yuyeokbi imbakseol this has been around and noticed the gwichu.
Such information is Song Seung Hun will be served late which is known with his family, including his mother's lover yuyeokbi to ahninya impending marriage is pouring the contents.
In particular, Song Seung Heon has been a film promoting the car busy schedule found in China even had a good time with her mother's yuyeokbi especially between the two of them become spare-in-law and mother-in-law was very close to the attention flowed news aboard the Greater China media.
According to Chinese media, entertainment jeonminseong Tang "Song Seung Heon, yuyeokbi couples enjoyed a date at a total of three days in Wuhan. Wuhan is home to yuyeokbi, yuyeokbi is ohrotyi does not meet your relatives and friends, Song Seung Hun, and the relationship between Song Seung Hun and focused on meeting his mother and what a lover to introduce his mother two stop just only for lovers not to show you rea 'while' yuyeokbi is also geotyigie just did sikijineun introduce to your mother Song Seung Heon as a 'boyfriend' yuyeokbi parents and families as early found that consent to marry expected to marry in January, "the entourage of yuyeokbi to borrow the words said.
The same information will be another entertainment magazine "Song Seung Hun in China this woman had a meal with friends, mothers with yuyeokbi. Another day alone brought the mother of yuyeokbi He also visited the coffee shop. When the spiral Song Seung Heon after a while the coffee shop door is said and walked along the woohwan streets filled with childhood memories of yuyeokbi with yuyeokbi 'and balhimyeonseo carefully, saw the current schedule Marriage Song Seung Heon and yuyeokbi is early next year is expected, and reported domestic netizens are being married this nadolneun background imbakseol developed states are giving to celebrate the birth of the star couple Song Seung Heon yuyeokbi,
But aides of domestic one Song Seung Heon is about these rumors, "informed a devotee of the two people, but marriage may well called personal thing," said, "now two people are well met and, but not the situation say about marriage," said Chinese media Content dismissed the report as speculation reports.
Despite the denial of the aides sent seunheon yuhyeok rain in January gyeolhonseol is circulating in that two people are married to older may slow down after the marriage stated that publicly couple jinatgi is Tang Wei, such as South Korea and the star of the Chinese star in that respect My guess is that as soon achieved the wedding.
Another marriage customs of Korea and China may be earlier than the marriage of two people thought to vary because the theories circulating among fans.

Mari, wahhh.............January next year? Thanks for sharing this. :P

Hi Willenette

I do not know whether this is true or not. From this link,http://m.ikoreadaily.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=213337,

But I don't know the truth of the news. Only this article says SSH is getting married early next year. It could be just a rumor.

but I hope this news is true :wub::wub:

Edited by Mari95

But I don't know the truth of the news. Only this article says SSH is getting married early next year. It could be just a rumor.

but I hope this news is true :wub::wub:

Mari, well, wait & see............... :P In case, SSH really wants to settle down now I'll support him as long as he's happy. :D

Edited by willenette

good for song if he marrying next year. they both will have a beautiful baby if they do get married.

his onscreen for the third way of love was good. those kiss scene in th movie is hot though not as hot as the one he do with KTH at the end of my princess.

he really falling hard for liu yi fei. i dont think anyone will love liu yi fei as mch as song seung hun. so i think she should get marry to him.

November 3, 2015

Photo Release Raises Expectations for Lee Young-ae's New Drama

2015110301119_0.jpg

Photos of actress Lee Young-ae and actor Song Seung-hun were released on Friday for their upcoming drama on terrestrial broadcaster SBS.

The drama tells the story of Shin Saimdang (1504-1551), a renowned artist and writer during the Chosun Dynasty.

Lee plays both Shin and an art historian in the present who unravels the mysteries of Shin's diaries and paintings.

Song plays a free spirit raised in a strict family, and his life changes after an encounter with Shin.

The photos are raising expectations for the drama, which is scheduled to air in the first half of 2016.

englishnews@chosun.com / Nov. 03, 2015 10:13 KST

This report about fatherhood is completely not true. I was at the Taiwan fan meeting and Song replied to the question of fatherhood (raised by the host) by saying he had no idea and that only God would know. No proper news agencies in Taiwan reported this but a couple of web news reports distorted his words and the mainland Chinese media jumped on the false lead without bothering to watch the live video for double-checking. Now the Korea media has picked on the same false lead and the Korean fans making all sorts of "clingy" comments about Song. I wonder if Song's agency would have to make a statement for clarification.

• Like 1

Song Seung Heon went to Milan after Taiwan Fans Meeting for Saimdang 

e9cdd3e7jw1exnqn1axf7j20hs0hs41y.jpg

SSH was filming in Arno River Bridge Milan.

Tomorrow he will attend 'OMEGA presents SPECTRE Hong Kong Gala Premier' in Hong Kong!

Better Ent (더좋은 이엔티)'s photo.
bkn-20151102235322498-1102_00862_001_01pSo tomorrow will be a lot of pictures of James Song :wub::lol:
I can not wait

This report about fatherhood is completely not true. I was at the Taiwan fan meeting and Song replied to the question of fatherhood (raised by the host) by saying he had no idea and that only God would know. No proper news agencies in Taiwan reported this but a couple of web news reports distorted his words and the mainland Chinese media jumped on the false lead without bothering to watch the live video for double-checking. Now the Korea media has picked on the same false lead and the Korean fans making all sorts of "clingy" comments about Song. I wonder if Song's agency would have to make a statement for clarification.

Thanks for sharing. Yeah, i just read from this link http://www.msn.com/en-sg/entertainment/entertainment-asianbuzz/song-seung-heon-answers-questions-on-being-a-father/ss-BBmHHMC

You saw him in person?
Wow, you are so lucky .

Is he really handsome?  many people say that he is more handsome if you see him in person than in photos and tv. Is it true? 

Edited by Mari95

The exact words are: The host first asked him when watching a still from his movie Miss Wife whether he thinks he will be a good father. He replied that he believed so. Then the host asked him whether he wanted to be a father soon, certainly hinting at his romance with Crystal Liu. Song was embarrassed and said that he did not know and that only God would know.