Ghetto Autobody Shop

OMGHIyori2U

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ryoutarou34

Read this on idforums dot net....

I actually cried seeing this 350Z ruined.

Sue his a**!

I'm hoping to god someone spreads this around.

Whoa, that's terrible.. I saw that and my heart sunk to my stomach. I feel bad for the owner of the car. People have been known to go missing from pulling stunts like that... I read towards the end of that thread that people threw beer bottles at "Mike" (who I guess is the owner of the garage that did the work)... That is a terrible terrible job.

Guest Ryoutarou34

Whoa, that's terrible.. I saw that and my heart sunk to my stomach. I feel bad for the owner of the car. People have been known to go missing from pulling stunts like that... I read towards the end of that thread that people threw beer bottles at "Mike" (who I guess is the owner of the garage that did the work)... That is a terrible terrible job.

For some people who didn't get what he meant...

I spoke to Mike earlier today.

He's advised me that he's had a numerous amount of death threats.

People walked up to his shop yesterday and threw bottles at him.

If this is true...

WHAT THE F%#$ ARE YOU DOING?

We never asked for people to do this, nor did we ever have it in mind.

Please stop this ridiculous behavior.

Mike has admitted to messing up. There's absolutely no need for him to fear for his life or the safety of his family.

Again, stop with this ridiculous behavior.

Simply put, this was meant to be a serious life experience. You can't go screwing people over left and right and expect to get away with it.

Two cars ruined in Japan, Yogi's Accord, the Corolla from club4ag.com, Brian's Z33, and everybody else we've left out.

This is messed up. Even though he screwed up, the people who did this DESERVE to be arrested OR SHOT.

Its not just some ghetto shop even though the work was ghetto lol, some people just that shady.

I feel bad for him because when I first started modding my car I was really guilable too, I could of gotten shafted badly, and I did get ripped off a bit (once by the dealer lol). But I was lucky, I am a lot more watchful now.

When they say, do it right the first time, spend more for the real thing and a good shop. Listen to it!!!

For some people who didn't get what he meant...

This is messed up. Even though he screwed up, the people who did this DESERVE to be arrested OR SHOT.

Shooting the people who did that would be the same as throwing a beer bottle at Mike.

Guest heyitzthatfc

That is some crappy work. You do get what you pay for but not this crappy.

He lost wayyyy more then what he paid for lol.

Guest -K-Jae

Poor 350....

That's why you should always check up on auto shops or such online and reviews about them to make sure they reliable.

But it seems like he in the process of filing a law suit if yo read the last pages.

Guest terrorist

wow man.

thats hot

he put like 934753784735 screws to fit 1 sideskirt on.

this guy is pro.

i don't even feel bad for the guy

he obviously didn't do any research.

he obviously didn't have any authority over his car

he obviously is a naive little kid who has a 350z

man if it was me i would throw a grenade in the shop.

but all seriousness, i would of took this matter very seriously.

and if mike wasn't serious about this, his face would of been seriously broken.

Guest Daikirai

Shooting the people who did that would be the same as throwing a beer bottle at Mike.

I prefer the shooting, actually .-.

i know the shop owner, he messed up my car too, not a bad person, just a terrible business man.

Damn.. and he's not just a terrible business man.. >___> more than that.

I feel horrible for the car owner.. If it were me, I probably would've been arrested for assault.

i keep going back to the thread to look at the pics. it is seriously the most disgusting job i have ever seen...you will either laugh or cry at those pics, i did a little of both.

the shop owner is either evil or retarded. no way can you BS the client, lead him on for two weeks, ruin the car and sleep at night (he probably slept like a newborn baby).

dude has no soul.

Guest huyen2501

oh mannn. i feel bad for the guy. i wouldn't know what to do with the car.....just stare and cry. o_O

[edit]

lol @ 'Sparkly reflective tires are awesome!'

his captions make the pics somewhat funny. he probably had to keep some sense of humor to make it through.

Guest v8subie

1. This Mike; is obviously irresponsible. I've met way better people take care of business in a professional matter.

2. The customer never should have paid first, wait later. Never. He's also at fault.

Archived