Need HELP! Korean DDR CD

kgal16

hello everyone. i have ventured out of the drama forums to here i am in desperate need of some help, but dont know who to ask or where to look i am looking for a korean DDR CD i think it is called "pump" - but i have no idea its basically a PC game on CD that you do DDR on... the thing is, you dance to korean music i have been looking for this everywhere other american places sell the american DDR, but i really want the korean music on it if anyone knows anything about it please respond thanks in advnace!

DDR version, or PUMP version?

if your looking for PUMP(it has 5 dance buttons[forms an X]) then you could look around for KICK IT UP. its just a computer version of it... lots of korean music just floating around. or you could get the real Pump it up.. versions...

anyways, someone else can provide you with links or something. lol

• 7 years later...
Guest Jennifer Yang

pump is like a different version of ddr which often carries korean songs. i really want it too, but i'm not sure where you can purchase it or even if you can purchase it. maybe its only available in those huge game console versions that they have at dave and busters and stuff

Archived