[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest teardrop_86

athena: thanks so much for uploading it to send space!! :hugs: i'm dl it now, can't wait to here the full version of rex's songs!!

ovette:

where can i get the HQ of the 1st episode? coz i dont know how to do clubbox. i tried to download the ed2k links. but cant get sources. i also wana ask, if i dl the HQ file and i burn it to VCD will the byte size still be 700MB?
i don't know any other place apart from cb where you can dl the hq. also if you want to burn a 700mb as a vcd you can't do it on 1 disc sadly :( what you would have to do is split it on to 2 disc, on sure the cd burner software has that feature where you can cut and edit your scenes. if you want to burn it onto 1 disc the only way is to burn it as a data disc. hope this helps :)

ya ep 6 is out already! what thx creidesca! i'm dl it now!

athena: thanks so much for uploading it to send space!! :hugs: i'm dl it now, can't wait to here the full version of rex's songs!!

athena? :blink:

But yeah, all Fany's songs (track 1-3) are all good ones hehehe XD

There are 12 tracks in CD 2

{edited:}

*repost from Hwanhee's thread*

I just uploaded two clips of Rex's performance in ep 5. Everyone looks so HOT on that stage. LOL.

I love their routines also... match real well with Rex's song hehee.. (wishing for the song to be released also...)

And oh, their wardrobes too <3 black!

The 1st one is the 1st performance where Rex practically ignores HS and dances with that new lead dancer girl

(I'm guessing she's angela? :blink: otherwise, who's Angela? and why the stage has "REX & ANGELA"? :blink:)

1st: click here

(who's Angela btw? :blink:)

The 2nd one shows up later on the eppie, where Rex is feeling a bit left out *lol*

He is SO distracted... hahaha... I luv this one LOTS. XD

2nd: click here

thank you so much again ay__link for uploading it in sendspace. i love all 3 songs of hwanhee. and thank you also creidesca for the video clips. is there any MQ for episode 5 and 6?

thank you in advance kayla for granting my request of audio of rex upbeat song.

will episode 5 revealed another past of rex that somehow contributed to his being a cynic. but as the scenes went on, he was also a kind soul and a little mischievous before the tragedy happened. at the end of the scene were in rex was alone you can see in his eyes the sadness and softness of his character too(just my opinion).

Guest teardrop_86

ay_link: aigoo!!!! sooo sorry la!! i didn't mean to type that i think i miust be really brain dead after coming home for work!! sorry!

this_kid thanks for the cb link but what is it called? and where would it be under?? sorry to trouble you :sweatingbullets:

edit: ja5on i'm uploading ep 6 to mu now ^_^

i really liked Kim Ok-Bin in xman! shes a great dancer too.

when i first saw the preview of this drama, and saw hwanhee's hair i was like 'uhh shouldnt he cutt it now since hes an actor not a singer' but then i realized that hes gonna be playing a celeb in thsi drama.

i hope hwanhee has great acting skills.

im sure this drama will be a hit since its unique, but since jumong is doing so well these days, who knows..

It'll be weird if Ok bin isnt the lead. She had a lead role in hello god, and ji hye is a bit unknown?

jihye really isnt all that unknown.

she was in haeshin as far as i know

but other than the fact that okbin came out first and jihye doesnt come out as much most of the main site points to jihye as female lead altho the drama is playing out as if okbin is.

i cant tell. so hopefully we'll noe by the end.

is the nam hyun joon in this drama? the team leader looks like him.

yes he is the team leader =]]

I think its rex's lol. becuase in the mv of "tomorrow" he was the one that gave it to kim.

Goodness... can anybody confirm who's the lead girl? its kim ok bin right?

actually no one knows

i read in today's korean newspaper that LEE MINWOO from SHINHWA was suppose to play rex's role.

but since SHINHWA'S 8th album preparation, he decided not to film the drama.

so that's why HWANHEE got the offer of playing rex's role.

both HWANHEE and LEE MINWOO are good singers and dancers, so i think there wouldn't be any differences.

and for sure, hwanhee is the main guy lead and kim ok bin is the main girl lead.

i know it seems like the main guy lead is ji hyun woo but its not.

my parents told me that it was in the newspaper.

(i doubt that the newspaper would lie to the readers)

i watched episode 5 and it seemed good.

there was more kim ji suk, so i was really happy (:

i hope YEH and KJS get together HEHEHE.

and i really can't wait for episode 6.

in the preview i saw lots of scenes of YEH and KJS together!!

omgosh...i'm soooo anxious KEKEKEKE

lol minwoo. he'd fit. he kinda does look ssagaji =XX like hwanhee can look ssagaji. minwoo can def. look ssagaji. ahahaha i think all male celebs can be ssagaji unless they have a really really baby face lol.

hmm really hwanhee? weird.. an internet article i read (well couple) says jihyunwoo is the lead. but then again the articles all just say JooInGong for every person ahahahha. so still the main leads are unknwon. like many ppl are saying maybe there are none.

who's YEH and KJS? lol. i keep thinking yooneunhye and kim jisuk but that would be a diff drama lol. haha. but yea who are they? its probably something i cant remember

hey guys,

i just watched the mollae camera episode, and it clearly said that brian's cameo was fake, and that it was just set up for the prank. sorry to deliver the sad news...

-_-;; noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo brian =[[ *tear(*

i have to say, i found my new addiction drama for the rest of the summer! OTR is such a refreshing change from the cliche storylines (which i can't lie, i do realllly enjoy).

i know there's tons of debate whether hwanee or hyunwoo is the lead, but i feel like all four of the characters are the leads. i love it how they each have a storyline. as others of stated previously, OTR doesn't follow the typical korean drama format.

in my opinion, i think that a drama is REALLY good when the audience can relate emotionally to EVERY character. kim ok bin--yeah, she might seem like a two-timing girl, but she's really going for her dreams. she's truly driven. hyunwoo is this all around good guy that is sooo likeable. yeah he has some anger issues with his family and being picked on during high school, but ahh. he's just sooo damn cute! i really like his storyline with his father too. hwanhee is the lonely superstar. his character is kinda cliche too (with the whole i lost my whole identity to become a star, blah blah), but it's hwanhee. that other girl is ADORABLE! she really wants to try hard and become successful in something.

my prediction for the ending? i think kim ok bin and hyunwoo are going to become huge stars. kim ok bin isn't going to be with either hyunwoo or hwanhee. i feel like she'll choose her career and be independent. i think hyunwoo and the other girl will get together. and hwanhee? i think he'll give up being a star and walk away and lead a normal life.

are my predictions crazy? i know i'm rambling on, but i'm it's been a while i've been this excited over a drama! hope the ratings go up!!!!

:P

i kinda agree with lots of ur predictions. but i dunno about the hwanhee ditch being a star part. lol. but i think hyunwoo and jihye will end up together from how its going now. yea i think okbin will become a star and hyunwoo maybe as well =]] i really hope he does ^_^ i also think heesoo wont go to either. she'll be independent like who she usually is.

hi, I've been lurking around this thread but been a little scared to post :blush: i 1st heard about this drama from my sis, i was a little sad as i just kinda discovered ftts and now they're already doing their own thing :( but ah i guess at least i can have my weekly dosage of hwan-hee!! wah the subs for ep 1 are out :w00t: OMG!! now i can understand what they're saying!! thx ay_link for posting! i've uploaded ep 5 lq to megaupload (at the bottom) and i heard that some1 wanted the rex song? i ripped it from ep 2 here also i ripped the song that rex sings in ep 5 here. i've just skimmed over this ep to see if brian was in it and he doesn't seem to be i think he'll be in tomorrows ep right? o also would anyone know what ep dbsk will be in?

dbsk? since when did this come up lol. i never thot dbsk would come out here... lol

lol dont be scared to post. no one will bite ^_^

Spolier of next week's preview

All the tricks that Rex is playing on Hee Soo and Hyeok Joo will be looked through by Sang Mi. And he will be scolded childish by her. Hyeok Joo and the gangsters will be putting out their first step to be singers. :lol:

For the people who wants to know the relationship between Rex and Sang Mi..

From what I understand is..

1) Sang Mi was not a fan at first of Rex when he first visited the hospital her dad was staying. He was not even too famous at that time. His words of comfort and promise made her so moved that she became his fan.

2) Rex's promise to Sang Mi at that time was to come to him if she needs any help at all and she thought he remember that promise when she met him again.

3) Sang Mi's post card is the only fan card he kept (I think it was posted to him just after his car tied up incident) and her words had somehow gave him some encouragement to stand back up again.

4) Sang Mi is a remaining reminder piece of the past of what Rex had been like. He doesn't like to be reminded about it but he can't get rid of it in his mind.

oh i see. =]] thanks for this. altho i didnt watch epi 5 or 6 yet lol.

hmm now i dunno who rex will end up with anymore lol. maybe no one? or maybe none of the characters will end up with anyone.

interesting.. hyukjoo and the gangsters ...? who are the gangsters? the short guy? lol the really funny short guy =XX hehe even tho hes a gangster i think hes hilarious just standing there. lol. also hmm is he going around saying jihye is his g/f because heesoo's being the way she is and he wants to make her jealous? hmm... interesitng well i'll have to watch the recent epis to really now hehe thanks for all the spoilers everyone <333

at first i was angry with heesoo

but now i love how the chracters are protrayed realistically.

they have good and bad sides.

i kinda might lean towards no one ending up with no one.

i mean life isnt always perfect. and this drama clearly shows no ones perfect.

also theres no main leads in life. theres a bunch of ppl. and this drama shows a bunch of ppl whose lives are destined to collide with one anothers whether they want it or not.

i have yet to watch epi 5&6.

but reading thru the replies that i missed

ive just been changing my opinion again and again

this drama is so complicated in its almost reality like way.

each character has problems. no ones perfect etc like i said before

and about the ratings.

i noe lots of ppl are wondering why the ratings are so low etc. but for me ratings dont mean anything. but then again they do help bring more viewers. but i doubt the ratings would skyrocket anytime soon because of the drama please come back soonae which is in my opinion a great drama with wonderful actors etc etc and its also very unique to a krn drama. and it has more experienced actors. a

lso this drama most likely doenst appeal to a lot of ahjummas because there are lots of older ppl (ahjummas and above) who still believe that being a celebrity is a "bad" and "dirty" job. they wont care for this drama. altho i totally disagree with their opinions. things change and the ent. industry has been changing.

anyways im glad to see people writing up long comments because i love reading other ppls thots and etc =]]

theres so many confusing things in this drama. some things most of us wonder about are:

whos the leads?

who'll end up with who?

as for who the leads are. i gave up. the chracters are all pretty much being developed. usually the supporting cast doesnt have as indepth characters but in this i think they do. they arent just heartless evil doers.

as for who'll end up with who. my opinions change constantly. even tho in the beginning i wanted heesoo&hyukjoo no matter what. lol. now im back and forth. sometimes i think hm heesoo and rex not bad. or jihye and hyunwoo not bad. or rex and jihye not bad lol. and also a third opinion. i want no one to end up with one particular person. maybe they will find their real loves later but just not in this drama. who knows? i dunno if these opinions will change later on but right now i dont think i have one set opinion.

well off to watch epi 5&6(well d/l while watching 5 hehe) <33

Oh man, in episode 5, it made me all nervous when that short gang leader guy made another appearance...T__T And how he looked at hyukjoo passing by....GAHHHH.

And I hate the way heesoo is so twofaced...UGHHH. How can she do that? And hyukjoo is so 순진해...being so loyal to her...no matter how mean she is to him..

Can't wait for HQ of episode 6!

Guest Uknojack216

omg

i just watched episode 5, and i seriously hate hee su right now

i wanna just like teach her how to treat ur ae in

i mean come on, she just ignores him when he tries to wave at her

she just cares about being famous

o and also, wat is it about rex?

like, his past

he seemed.... retarded and stuff (no offense its just the drama)

and he seemed nice before.. wat happened??

im so confused

all i know is...

hee su doesnt deserved to be loved

i mean she nearly killed her dad

Guest edwin012290

does anyone know where i can get cd2 of the ost? the yousendit link is weird for me. and the prank? someone mentioned hvnlysent's clubbox but like which file?

sigh i juss finished watching ep. 6 ...i have to say....hee su is a *bleeep* manq that grl seriously needs to reckonize...fame isn't everything...seriously even though i think shez pretty and could dance doesn't mean she treats hyuk joo like that...messed up...even though i love FANY! seriously i don't like "antagonists" xD o wellz fany is still hot buh this story is getting fired up ;] i hope hyuk joo realizes and shows both fany and hee su hez better then them ;] cant wait until next weeks muahahahah xP

Guest sparklinghugs

sigh i juss finished watching ep. 6 ...i have to say....hee su is a *bleeep* manq that grl seriously needs to reckonize...fame isn't everything...seriously even though i think shez pretty and could dance doesn't mean she treats hyuk joo like that...messed up...even though i love FANY! seriously i don't like "antagonists" xD o wellz fany is still hot buh this story is getting fired up ;] i hope hyuk joo realizes and shows both fany and hee su hez better then them ;] cant wait until next weeks muahahahah xP

i just watched episode 5....ome yes. she is a ***** she does totally ignores him and then starts talking to him again whenever she needs to lean on someone and everybody else ignore her. what a really....wow....as much as i like her....this is really wrong. i feel so bad for ji hyun woo. in the preview, what the heck. why the heck would i date a back dancer? the f man. bs

as for fany, yes i believe the accident about his friend changed him

Guest edwin012290

she aint smooth with keeping her relationship consistent and on the low. shes too partisan with her career. if she wants to keep playin around, then at least make it definite. she keeps playing here and there and givin hyunwoo a headache. hyunwoo's a good guy and im guessing she just takes advantage of him without noticing at times.

Guest sparkled_silver

^ omigosh. I thought that was the link to episode 6 and i was like YES! and then i was like.. =(.

=) but thanks anyways.

btw. I thought that in the episode 6 preview

ok bin tells rex that her boyfriend is huk joo and that she donesn't love him

Archived