F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kuki_kuki

Waww virvir111 thx so much 4 your super update.. You are so fast... I always stalk this thread hehehe... Thx so much..

Oh ya i think, if u dont mind, u can sharing the interview translation if u think that is necessary to know ^^

Go hye sun looks very nice in individual picture, much younger, so cute.. She fits makino so well..

Lee min ho seems so domyouji.. Hyun joong looks so lonely.. I am happy kim bum looks more mature than being always cute in the previous photo..

The aura is so nice..

I'll be patient.. January ppali ppali!!

flower_pot thx for other picture.. Hyun joong's smile makes me dies.. Soooo handsome..

Guest subdwfreaky

does any1 need translations for the article.. i wasn't sure if any1 wanted to know about what was said on the magazine interview...

ahhh, i'd so love to know what they talked about in the interview.....

esp.......Hyungjoon(Kimjoon) (* :sweatingbullets: biasness, lame*)

and i soo lovee the pics.....

altho it looks funny to me, how they arranged the angle/position of the shoot in such a way that Minho looks way bigger/taller than the rest....

and Kimbum n Kimjoon looks as if they're the same height.....

well...but anyway, Minho is the tallest of the four i think, followed quite closely by Kimjoon, and then Hyunjoong n Kimbum.

Hyunjoong n Han Chae Young pic came out nice^^....but yeah, it doesn't give me a couply vibe too. i do still look forward to the actual scenes, it could come out way better than pics or vice versa.

the F4 group pics looks cool, still a lil tensed, just as the pic of F4 with Jandi.....but that one looks sadder, like said by some people here.

for the individual pics.....Kimbum's pic looks better here than him in the group pic....

the rest lookin' fine as usual....(is that Hyesun in the individual pic? somewhat different there. maybe it's the hair)

Kimjoon pic is loveee.... (biased again no, not biased, he looks so....omg! :lol:)

the happy version pic of Hyesun, Hyunjoong n Kimjoon is love. haaaa

thanks sooo much.

especially for all Kimjoon pics :lol:

and for the updates.

appreciate 'em.

does any1 need translations for the article.. i wasn't sure if any1 wanted to know about what was said on the magazine interview...

Maybe not word for word but just a summary.

But if its really interesting then yes, we'd love translations.

Guest MiyuKanata09

Hi Guys!

I wanna share this video with all of you.. i just found it in youtube..

it is a fanmade introduction of all the official cast of Boys Over Flowers..

its really an awesome vid..

Boys Over Flowers

credits: ppultaeangyeong of youtube

btw those solo and group pictures from the magazine are really really great..

thanks vivir11 for all the efforts..

saylan_cu those icons are LOVE.. they were so cute..

btw can anyone tell me the real title for this drama.. 'cause i'm so confused if its Boys Over Flowers or Boys Before Flowers...

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

oooooh i love all the magazine scans!!!! it is quite a serious mood...i agree...too serious. but then they all look nice and the style is pretty. i like jandi in her solo picture. everyone looks really good. her hair looks so cute. and she totally looks like she jumped out of a manga. i'm really looking forward to it now =D

OOH YESSSS I OWN A PAGE. SWEET~

Archived