F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .moony.

oh wow that first pic is...wow. they all look so gorgeous and i love the clothes. they really LOOK like how F4 should be. hot and gorgeous and rich and blah lols i really cant wait to see it.

not liking the 2nd pic much cuz they all look sad for some reason lol min ho is so hot, but those curls are a bit too long. XD

PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! oh man! i can't believe they changed her name to jandi!!!! LOL! that means grass in korean! ho is obviously mini jun pyo xDDDDDDDD
^^Eer... with all due respect, fans should all know by now that Tsukushi means some sort of weed :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Anyways: *GASP* @ the movieweek cover!!! GHS looks a little awkward in the 2nd pic though but the other one w/ her in school uniform it right on.

BTW LMH looks too frighteningly pretty in that Sailormoon-esque Japanese school girl uniform :crazy::w00t:

Guest virvir111

oh wow that first pic is...wow. they all look so gorgeous and i love the clothes. they really LOOK like how F4 should be. hot and gorgeous and rich and blah lols i really cant wait to see it.

not liking the 2nd pic much cuz they all look sad for some reason lol min ho is so hot, but those curls are a bit too long. XD

i think the reason why they showed gloominess makes sense.. you can tell that Jun Pyo and Hyun Joong are at the ends.. because it kind of shows the stuff between their friendship that will happen and stuff..

Guest honeybean

does any1 need translations for the article.. i wasn't sure if any1 wanted to know about what was said on the magazine interview...

I would love to know what the interview is all about! :)

I like their individ pics!

In the group pictures, to me, I think

Lee min ho, and Kim Jun came out well.

So,.. are they in NY now??

Where can I watch Lee min ho dressing up

as a girl??XD

NE ways thanx virvir111 with the updates.

You should be awarded^^

Archived