F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyperpinay

f4.jpg

- photoshoot pics for F4 and JANDI will be out in about 4 days..

(according to group 8's BLOG..)

not really sure what it is though.i think its a photoshoot magazine picture..

- ever heard of KOREAN MOVIE 'ANTIQUE' rumor going around that ANTIQUE's CAmera Director

will be taking over Boys over Flower too..

look it up on youtube,, its pretty amazing camera scenes..

(rumor just read on GAL. but usually GALs rumors ends up being true 99% of the time..).

edit..

i've been reading the comments from back since i havent been in here in a while.. i read some stupid but funny comments on how when ppl translate the drama it would be "grass i love" ... UH.. WHAT FOOL translator for the drama would be translating it to GRASS..????!?! they'd just put it as "jandi i love you" ...think ppls think..lol

isn't the third kid to the right one of mini DBSK on Star King. I believe he was Yunho. Yes?

Guest virvir111

oh noo the horror!! :sweatingbullets: that's so sad. oh man. soompiers in france plz stalk! xD

yeah the writer for the article mixed new caledonia for new york..lol.

I think what she meant was that for a korean, who can actually understand korean, Jandi, sounds weird.

Just like for us who can understand English; when you hear a person calling someone "grass" it sounds strange.

:lol: ya true that maybe you got a point but its just funny how ppl are just repeating the same thing over and over but i think its resolved now eh? lol

and back to the main topic...

omg! :blink: the little boy versions of them are so "ADORABLE"!

Awww.... :tears: lol.

i've been reading the comments from back since i havent been in here in a while.. i read some stupid but funny comments on how when ppl translate the drama it would be "grass i love" ... UH.. WHAT FOOL translator for the drama would be translating it to GRASS..????!?! they'd just put it as "jandi i love you" ...think ppls think..lol

:lol: just had to laugh at that

Guest infinityyy

Is the director who directed Delightful Girl Choohyang & My Girl still directing this drama?

If so, I love how he always tries to get some of the actors he's worked with before into his works :P (Hence Han Chaeyoung and An SeokHwan).

I seriously love the director though--he has an eye for talent and I hope he's still directing this drama 'cause it's one of the major reasons why I'm looking forward to it.

Is the director who directed Delightful Girl Choohyang & My Girl still directing this drama?

If so, I love how he always tries to get some of the actors he's worked with before into his works :P (Hence Han Chaeyoung and An SeokHwan).

I seriously love the director though--he has an eye for talent and I hope he's still directing this drama 'cause it's one of the major reasons why I'm looking forward to it.

lol I just realised that too :lol:

I didn't know the director for My Girl & DGCH was directing this. It should be good then ;)

Guest ricepaper

OMG i can't believe they're naming the korean version of Makino Tsukushi as Jandi (literal word for grass)...

I guess they had no choice since the whole reason why Tsukushi is named as Tsukushi is important as she makes use of it to make a reference to her poor socioeconomic standing and her resilient character... but Jandi just sounds bad... in fact, it's not even weed which in Korean would be Japcho (잡초)

Since Korean people name their babies using Chinese characters (nowadays though, I've seen couples name their child with pure Korean words- words with no roots to the Chinese), they could have named the character that means weed, but sounds prettier....

Or, they could have used names like Mi Na Ri (relative to Water dropwort- known as Japanese parsley in Wikipedia :sweatingbullets:) or Koh Sa Ri (Bracken- a type of fern). Both are weed-like; sounds feminine AND are realistic as there are "Mi" and "Koh" as Korean last names....

Other than that, I'm surprised at A-list star casting... Jun In Hwa, Han Chae Young, etc... wow :w00t:

I hope I didn't sound too criticizing... Just that, as a Korean, I was quite surprised at the name Jandi :sweatingbullets:

Guest infinityyy

lol I just realised that too :lol:

I didn't know the director for My Girl & DGCH was directing this. It should be good then ;)

^ Lol yeah. In 'My Girl' he had An Seokhwan and Choi Ran who he had worked with previously in Delightful Girl Choonhyang. Jaehee and Chaeyoung (who were also in DGCH) even had a special appearance at the end of the drama. In 'Witch Yoohee/Witch Amusement,' he had Jaehee as the leading male actor. So yeah, he's really fond of the people he's worked with before. :D I really like the cast the director/PD chooses/works with so I hope he's still directing this drama. The last time I checked, he was, but I'm not sure if things changed or not. :unsure:

JANDI's FRIEND (Yuki Matsuoka in the Japanaese Version

Actress Kim So Eun will act beside Kim Bum as his love interest.

She is dubbed "Little Ha Ji Won"

Her character [No name yet] is shy but also girly. She helps Jandi and has an adult [mature] side to her

She will share a love line with So Lee Jung. Although it is a one sided love line she does not give up but shows concern for him, which makes her love grow as well.

Credit to jina_bing_bang@Soompi for the translation

can't wait for this as more info in released!

NOOOO, please no one sided love!!!!! I want the Korean HYD to be different! LOL, I want their relationship to develop into LOVE...something that was left hanging in the TW version and the Japanese version! OMO, I sound so selfish^_^ hahaha...I hope their relationship will not be one side love...Writers...PDs..hint...hint (Two side love please? :sweatingbullets: )

Guest kimalli92

^I also want them to have a real love affair, but that'll contradict with Kim Bum's role as Soujiro.

OMG OMG OMG MY EYES ARE PROBABLY PLAYING TRICKS ON ME.

The third kid is Moonbin. M O O N B I N ! ! !

I can't breathe D: Moonbin's going to play mini So Lee Jung. When he grows up, Kim Bum will take over his role. CUTIES!

Although, it's only going to be one sided love btw Kim Bum and the friend.. I do hope that this version will be a little different from the Taiwanese and Japanese version. At least show a little more love btw those two. I'm a fan of Yuki and Soujiro so I do hope something sparkles btw them more in this version.

Guest m_intcookie

^ Yes, they're arranged in that order.

32jpgfilename32.jpg

v ah :x i'll remove it if you like then x:

oh and ^ those are so cute t_t <3 <3

credits cyworld

I read and found out some stuff, and it's apparently some photoshot for a magazine?

There are the even younger ones too. Little F4 & Junior F4, they call it.

jun pyo - kang han byul / jung chan woo (mini changmin in peongsung mv)

ji hoo - nam da reum / kang san

ee jung - jung tae ho / moon bin (mini yunho everyone knows yea)

woo bin - lee eun su / kang yoo suk

Also, I think there's a mini jandi in the photoshot too, but i dont have their names lol.

Guest pockyminnie

i feel like a pedophile for saying this,

but moonbin's gonna be even more famous than he is when he grows up!

Papa Yunho must be proud

i can't wait for the pictures!

*stalks thread*

Archived