Wee teh roh oon ee ya gi by Park Jung Hyun

Guest bluepig486

Guest bluepig486
you can still kind of hear her in the background.. ^^
Park Jung Hyun is awesome and I know I can't do this song any justice.. but I wanted to try it... ^^ Criticisms, although sometimes unpleasant, are welcome~~ I think I get tired as I near the end... hmm.. wee teh roh oon ee ya gi Thanks for listening~! :blush:

is that really your voice? :o

YOU SING SO WELL XD

haha I like your voice <3 XD

It sounds so delicate yet slightly strong(?) haha

I noticed how you couldn't reach that one part ? 3:07 ish?

I mean I think you can, but it didn't flow well? haha XD

good job !

Guest Avex

wow, first person in a LONG while that sung a lena park song... dude, i had that vibe you tried pretty hard to sing this song... like 1:12 when u raised ur notes. now i understand how hard it is u sung this song. but good job man! can't wait for lena park's album to come up in june.

good job, man i need to update my offical lena park topic, lol. u heard the english version yet (OUT OF REACH)

3:07 ish?

yeah pretty hard. i recommend u, like, sing one part, take a break, and sing another part and do a little bit of putting all the parts together in the end. good try though.

Archived