Mandy Moore - I wanna be with you<3

Guest fantasiimaker

Guest fantasiimaker
if only for one night...
Another redo :ph34r: I hope Soundclick doesn't pwn me for uploading an English song =/ Hrm. I was in a "I wanna be with you..." mood. <3 rofl I should be studying instead of singing x_x Oh well, too late! Please listen and leave some feedback if you'd like :D >...wanna be with you.

Guest bluepig486

so pretty... ^___^

Your voice fits this song really well,

I guess your tone fits mandy moore and utada hikaru much more well than boa..

But anyways, this song is really pretty..

awesome job~!!!

Guest xkiseki

very nicely done. you sing it in the perfect tone in my opinion, soft but not too soft. good job

Guest brianjooboi 012

wow..beautiful voice...i like it a lot and very soothing...sing with me..lol... :w00t: ...::claps:: im also a big fan of ur so sick version...

much props to ya...ttylll

Guest luvjunjin0819

Lisa.....

you are awesome! <333

I totally suck at this song, but anyways...

I must say...ur voice really really fits with this song!!

keep it up girl!

~Tab ;)

Guest AMAZiFiED *(:

Great job 8] I love all your songs. You make it seem so easy <<;

Sing more songs ! (= I wanna hear more, i love your voice:)

Guest __In Lust`

i don't think this is your best recording.. the background was too loudd.. it took over your voiceee.. i thought the Geu Deh Ji Geum song of yours was beautiful though..your best also.. i think you do better with asian songs =)

Guest tinasarangg

^ i disagree, i think fantasii sings english songs veryy nicely (based on the clips i've listened to).

o0o! fantasiimaker you've improved! i used to go on your soundclick and listen to your old version (haha i sound stalkerish). however, i've noticed you've gained major control over your virbato...and your high notes are ABSOLUTELY beautiful :)

Guest yoojini

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. YOU ARE SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t: i'm like you're #1 fan now! lol~ you have such a strong, beautiful voice~~~ listening to it feels like listening to emmy rossum in "the phantom of the opera." i'm not saying you sound like her, but you give me goosebumps (in a good way, of course) like that. and like somebody already said...yah, you sound like an angel~~~ wahh, i envy you so much!T_T i want your voiiiiiice~!

Guest Vaerie

Dare I say...you sang this better than Mandy o_o!!! You're so amazing, Lisa ToT I'm jealous...

Guest onigiri_kun

this songs pretty nice^^

the harmonies really sound good~

you really do remind me of mandy!!

mandy wants candy!! lol~

no it's a really nice song^^

Guest nightfall738

aww I love your singing! its so beautiful! i think its better than mandy moore. hehe. hmmm... i especially like your first line. ANd your "I know what I came here for" is especially sweet. Good job!

Guest ayame

sounds good. i think you use too much vibratto sometimes (at the end of every line of the song you seem to make hold the note longer than usual to bring out vibratto). there are some parts that should just be sung straight through or with little vibratto. the song was sounded kinda stalled at times. i dunno. just my two cents.

overall.. good job. ;)

Guest Aquarius

I'm a boy who asked you to sing a Viet song, do you still remember? ^^ This song is very good and I'm happy it topped the 1st spot in Pop<Cover songs Chart!

Archived