Kwak si yang article talk about Yoo ah in

Kwak Si Yang Talks About Trying To Keep Up With Yoo Ah In For tvN's "Chicago Typewriter"

christinaoh21

In a recent interview for @star1, actor Kwak Si Yang talked about what it was like to work with Yoo Ah In for tvN’s “Chicago Typewriter.”

The actor said, “I learned a lot and felt a lot . Working with him made me realize even more how important experience is as an actor. My character was one that conflicted with Yoo Ah In’s character so I prepared a lot in order to keep up with him.”

Kwak Si Yang also talked about his recent experience on SBS’s “Law of the Jungle” and said, “At the time, it was very difficult; however, I thought about my time on the show a lot after I returned home. I think it was good to be able to experience a life like that, which contrasts a lot with the cutthroat life that many people live here.”

Meanwhile, Kwak Si Yang is confirmed to be making a special cameo appearance on “Fight My Way.”

Source (1)

Watch “Chicago Typewriter” exclusively on Viki!Watch "Chicago Typewriter," available exclusively on Viki!

• Like 1

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.co.id/2017/06/yoo-ah-in-given-exemption-from-army.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter&m=1

AH IN GIVEN EXEMPTION FROM ARMY.. 

(im happy because i can see him in many new project but knetz comment too harsh about this)

im not saying this for disrespect him, but i found the picture of xray his bone so funny, with 2 safety pins arround his bone.. like he swallow the pins? Haha.. i hope it just random pins.. :) 

• Like 1

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/06/yoo-ah-in-declared-exempt-from-military-service-after-5th-examination

another article from allkpop

(Anything related with cancer is scary things, because cancer can comeback anytime if u dont taking care your body and your mind very well, even after doctor announcement that u are finally free. I know because some ppl i know have some illness related with cancer)

• Like 1

Topstar couple chemistry in advertisements

Yoo Ah-in and Moon Chae-won

posterphoto861405.jpg

Personally, this is the no.1 cutest couple in my heart! Though, I must say not in the most romantic way but in a cute, friendly way. In fact, they are pretty close of a friend in real life.

http://www.hancinema.net/top-stars-couple-chemistry-in-advertisements-107319.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Like 1

https://www.dramafever.com/news/7-best-actor-turned-directors/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=dramafever

7. YOO AH IN

Yoo Ah In is not a film director, but he’s been sharing his artistic taste through Studio Concrete. He is one of the founders and creative director of Studio Concrete, an “artist group” he formed with friends in 2014, according to a source. Studio Concrete hosts exhibitions, publishes Tom Paper, and collaborates with brands like Budweiser, Boon the Shop, and Lucky Chouette. Its brick-and-mortar in Hannam-dong, Seoul, includes an atelier, library, gallery and cafe.

His best friend and actress Song Hye Kyo has modeled for Studio Concrete’s How do you feel 1 to 10 t-shirt series.

• Like 1

Ah in oppa! Fighting!!!!!!!!!

I was sad and happy all at the same time when i heard the news that he got exempted from the military service

Happy that i will get to see him more participate in other  projects (dramas, studio concrete, movies etc.) and NO 2 years of absence from him.

Sad with all the hate that he will be getting from korea netizens, since military service exemption is a sensitive topic in South Korea.

We all know that it was not intentionally, since he expressed numerous times that he wants to serve the army and he got to be examined FOR 5 times. 

But all i wanted right now is him to be in good health and not to be in pain, and i hope he knows that are many fans who are worried about him and loved him dearly. 

I will support what his decisions will be in the future. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...