Guest teukiie

I think that article just says that their next project will be totally different from Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Like, SSK was all happy, and this next production (according to leslie_lei above) is a thriller :)

I hope it's right >_<

Guest jaeshinah

the article is just about PMY and YAI potentially taking on movie roles for their next project. it seems that PMY is confirmed for a horror movie titled <cats> and YAI is a frontrunner for the lead role in a movie called <wandeukee> based on a bestselling novel of the same title (the main character's name is wandeuk).

they're not starring together or anything. the only linking theme is that they were both SKKS stars and both might be doing movie roles next, not dramas.

hope that helps!

Guest margossari

Hello everyone! I'm recently infected by YAI virus but now it's spread all over my body! Nice to meet you all! Please, help me controlling my 'disease' because is getting out of my hands ^.^!!!

BTW, so happy to find that maybe we can see him soon in a new project!

‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ Casts Attended JYJ First Solo Concert: ‘A Friendship Show Off’

2010112722127793031.jpg

At the first worldwide concert of Dong Bang trio JYJ (Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu), the casts of KBS 2TV drama ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ were spotted attending the venue.

The ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ casts namely Song Jong Ki and Yu Ah in attended ‘JYJ Worldwide Concert in Seoul’ which started on November 27th at 8 pm. The two people were the members of ‘Jalgeum Trio’ in the drama along with Park Yoochun and their attendance indeed showed a strong friendship among these three actors. The only main characters in ‘SungKyunKwan Scandal’ who didn’t attend is Park Min Young who happened to have a shooting schedule at the same day.

Representatives of the two actors said, “Despite the freezing cold weather, they made their way to the venue to watch the concert. Eventhough the drama had been completed, they still sincerely stay in contact with each other.”

Today is the first concert of JYJ conducted in South Korea. Fans from China and all over Asia were seen gathering at the concert venue to watch the performance.

World famous concert director/choreographer Jeri Slaughter who is in charge to manage the Seoul concert has planned to build a roof screen with original dome structure on the concert venue for the first time, however due to hail fall since yesterday morning, the ‘concert’s roof’ was failed to complete as in the prior plan.

Meanwhile before starting the concert, JYJ sent their message of condolences on stage to all Yeonpyeongdo island victims.

credit: Osen

trans: sharingyoochun.net

Guest Rxgoodleaf

November 29, 2010 Ah In at preview of the movie "쩨쩨한 로맨스" (Jje Jje Love)... no English title of the movie as far as I can tell...

Ah In posing for the camera... so chic!

s6jeci.jpg

2gxpgzp.jpg

8wmm4i.jpg

23hkl0o.jpg

이선균, 최강희 주연의 영화 '쩨쩨한 로맨스' VIP시사회가 29일 저녁 롯데시네마 건대점에서 진행됐다.

Starring Lee Sun Kyun and Choi Kang Hee, the movie "Jje Jje Love" VIP preview was held 29th evening at Gun Dae Lotte Cinema.

And, more natural Ah In... there is that smile!

voc0mv.jpg

2cijhnl.jpg

Guest tinysunbl

Ah In appeared in the A-Award teaser, which he recently won.

tumblr_lcocnes18A1qckpg6o1_500.jpg

A-Award stands for Arena Award, hosted by some magazine. Not sure what it is about, either fashion or art film something. It sounds random to me, but if he's attending the ceremony, it means more pics of him, so I'm not complaining hehe.

@Rxgoodleaf unnie, are you back from the trip already?

Guest Asha Summer

A quick hello to everyone! :wub:

Rxgoodleaf, thanks for the pix! As always our YAI is so chic! Gorgeous!

the girl who , YEORIM& GEOL OH parody on RUNNING MAN , that was hilarious! So funny!

Wow, December is here! It's almost Christmas now! Just wanna give you all an early Christmas gift! Enjoy! Happy Christmas!

MERRYCHRISTMAS.jpg?t=1291113570

@tiny, it's his first award this year right? May this be the start of the many! :wub: Fighting Yoo Ah In!

and for the Preventorium

Maturity.jpg?t=1291113703DoesitStop.jpg?t=1291113844YOOAHINHAVENVirus.jpg?t=1291113973

**edit***

what_life , hahahha! the picture on second banner, our YAI, he's such a tease! It's getting hot in here! hehehhe!

qistina_12, hello and thanks!

Spreading the YAI virus! Fighting!

Guest what_life

Asha, the 2nd preventorium banner is just :wub: :wub: *fanning self*

this clip of Ah In in the making of Antique Bakery was recently posted (cr. lucky11829)

Yoo Ah In - the Making of Antique Bakery

It's so hillarious to see Ah In exercising knowing how much he hates moving. :D Ah In, you must've worked real hard for this. He looks adorable w/ the mouthguard on saying thank you.

Guest qistina_12

hello!

hai tiny! (can i call you tiny? ^^) Ah In look so cool! and handsome,of course! :wub:

hai  Asha! Cool and awesome! And I love every word and pic that is in Preventorium banner! :wub:

hai what_life! Ah In very cute in that clip.. :wub:

FOREVER LOVE UHM HONG SIK/YOO AH IN!

does anyone know where i can find a Jaeshin background that have the captions: Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine

i keep going through the thread but i can't find it and i've forgotten where i saw it before or who made it but it's beautiful, all dark with like from a barred window coming down to Jaeshin

T-T

Guest Asha Summer

does anyone know where i can find a Jaeshin background that have the captions: Why am I afraid to lose you when you're not even mine

i keep going through the thread but i can't find it and i've forgotten where i saw it before or who made it but it's beautiful, all dark with like from a barred window coming down to Jaeshin

T-T

Hi jjinxx, i do have a copy of that picture. But, unfortunately, I'm not sure though were exactly I get it. But, the credit says its LOLA Laura. The picture was so poetic and beautiful! Many thanks to the creator: (credit to LOLA LAURA)

wall3f.jpg?t=1291175877

Migz, hello nice to see you again! Love the banner, a baby taking care of a baby! So, cute!

**edit***

margossari , thanks! ME shy, shy! hehehehhe. Hahahha! For the Question, I have send my letter to Santa...and since I'm such a good kid this year, he send me a reply in advance and Here's what he send

nd61ag.jpgcredit to kitsuneMD @ twitter & Jaeshinah

Guest margossari

Asha, Awesome! Thank you very much for all the banners! and please.... tell me what i should i do to have Yoo Ah In as a christmas gift.. XD

what_life, Thanks for the video! he looks so young and cute! Who would have thought that such a cute & babyface boy could portrait such a strong, rough (but still cute) and sexy character as Geol-reoh?? It says so much about his acting skills ;)