94b8788cbc90.jpg

0ca824defcc3.jpg

6c8e3c878105.jpg

c1a5e960c7ca.jpg

fa50672cdd40.jpg

5693533babba.jpg

Cr.: dc

Reuploaded by KatyaLee22        

OMG!!! I think I'm going crazy! How can he be so gorgeous?!  

*IN LOVE*                                     

Guest KatyaLee22

Yoo Ah In - Interview  with Entertainment Relay  [20.11.2010]

Yoo Ah In // Interview

Cr.: KatyaLee22

P.S.: I'm sorry, I don't know Korean so well to translate it. But may be if anybody wants to translate it, I could make a timing (or even beautifully decorated subtitles ^^)

Guest aoikarin

Ahyeeeeeeeen!! OMG!! You guys are so awsome! pictures of YAI from 3 magazines!!! They are so completing my day!! can't even think to go to bed! He just too gorgeous! I love Esquire pictures. so lively! Hazzy one is handsome and nice sense of fashion. Cine 21 shows cozy Ah In! And the smile... i really can't resist it! :wub:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

1 박2일 to 전라북도 전주향교 and 전라남도 영암향교 첫날 (1 night and 2 days to Jeolla Buk Do (North Jeolla Province) Jeon Ju City, Jeon Ju Hyang Kyo and Jeolla Nam Do (South Jeolla Province) Young Ahm City, Young Ahm Hyang Kyo Day 1)

On November 19, 2010 Friday…

Destination: 전라북도 전주, 전주향교 & 전주 한옥마을 (North Jeolla Province Jeon Ju City, Jeon Ju Hyang Kyo and Jeon Ju Han Oak Village)...

One of Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal filmed locations... according to this source Click Here

Here is what I did (for your future reference) ;)

Took 고석버스 (Express Bus, equivalent to Grayhound in US) from 동서울 터미날 (East Seoul Terminal) to 전주 터미날 (Jeon Ju Terminal)... cost: 19,900 Won (approx 18 dollars)... 3 hour ride (with one pee break)... 7:00 to 10:00...

256wdh3.jpg

Once you are at the Jeon Ju Bus Terminal, I suggest going to the Information kiosk... outside the terminal and up the stairs to get the Jeon Ju map then ask how to get to Jeon Ju Han Oak Village... I took a bus number 79 to 전동성당 (Jeon Dong Cathedral), cost: 1,000 Won (approx 95 cents), takes approx 12 minutes (can't remember but 6-7 stops)... or you can take a taxi at the taxi que near the Information kiosk (I was told it will be about 5,000 Won approx 4 dollars & 50 cents to the cathedral)...

312zqmo.jpg

Got to the 전동성당 (Jeon Dong Cathedral) around 10:30... FYI, the movie, "Promise", was filmed there...

2rnhnhg.jpg

Across the street from the cathedral is 경기전 (Kyung Gi Jeon) which is a shrine... no admission fee... 궁 & 바람의 화원 (Goong & Painter in the Wind) were filmed there... at Kyung Gi Jeon pick up map of Han Oak Village...

8yar0j.jpg

313jh95.jpg

Since it was late Friday morning, not much crowd but I still wanted to beat the crowd, so went to 전주향교 (Jeon Ju Hyang Kyo) first... the Jeon Ju Hyang Kyo is located Southeast corner of Jeon Ju Han Oak Village... it's where 명륜당 (Myung Ryun Dang, the lecture hall) and 걸오 은행나무 (Gurl Oh's Ginkgo tree) are located...

2lmq7m9.jpg

2ajpbbt.jpg

2mfiyxy.jpg

34s48wp.jpg

ji0wg1.jpg

Took bunch of pictures of the Ginkgo tree... at every possible angle... because I couldn't remember how Gurl Oh sat on it! LOL

I think I got the tree at a right angle… what do you think? BTW, the Ginkgo tree is 380 years old and the lowest point where someone can possibly sit was about 7 or 8 feet (my guess) from the ground, so Ah In had to climb up on a stool or a ladder...

wk4mpy.jpg

Another Ginkgo tree that was in the SKKS background…

e8007s.jpg

2hqt0fm.jpg

Next, I ate late lunch at 성덕 (Sung Duk) Curry House... thought I would mention it since it was real cute little place... vegetarian curry, hot or mild... that's it on the menu... the curry with rice had mushrooms, nuts and diced carrots and onions... warning: I ate the hot one of course but it got hotter and hotter as I ate, so if you can't take kimchi, order the mild one... it was pretty filling... but you should really try 전라도 비빔밥 (Jeolla Bi Bip Bap)… the famous local dish…

11t30vt.jpg

6r6ewy.jpg

2yyav0m.jpg

30n87rs.jpg

After lunch, it was about 2PM... decided to wonder around the Jeon Ju Han Oak Village... the Han Oak Village is half square mile (just my guess) of preserved old houses from Cho Sun era... similar to 북촌 한옥마을 (Buk Chon Han Oak Village) in Seoul but bigger... not all the houses are open but a lot of the houses are open for business (mostly cultural experience)... for you to experience different things from Cho Sun era... pottery, kimchi making, Korean wine making, wearing Han Bok & learning etiquette to name few... I actually started following this group of Korean tourists to listen and learn from the guide... they do have guided tours but on weekends only and only once a day (as far as I know)... didn't see any English tours...

160q2hk.jpg

Stayed at Jeon Ju Guest House for the night... it's dormitory style guest house... bunk beds, 4 to 6 per room... separate areas for female and male... cost: 19,000 Won (approx 17 dollars) for the night (weekends) and 17,000 Won (weeknights, approx 15 dollars)... continental style breakfast included... pretty cheap compared to other places I've checked out... other places for sleeping in Han Oak house for “cultural experience” was more expensive, around 60,000 Won (approx 55 dollars) per night… in the spirit of backpacking and 1 night & 2 days travel, I decided to "rough it" ;)...

Day 2 is 전라남도 영암, 영암향교 & 구림마을 (South Jeolla Province Young Ahm City, Young Ahm Hyang Kyo and Gu Rim Village... another SKKS filmed location...

*** not advertising or endorsing any of the mentioned places, just telling you what I did ***

Guest tlina069

Yoo Ah In - Interview  with Entertainment Relay  [20.11.2010]

Yoo Ah In // Interview

Thanks so much for posting the link! I can tell how uncomfortable he was doing this interview and I felt bad for him. Based on the articles that I read from this forum, this Entertainment Relay interview format is the kind that he abhors because what the host did was basically just asking those "typical" questions instead of having a dialog with him. Regardless, it's good to see him on TV after SKKS. Can't wait for his next project.

Guest Rxgoodleaf

1박2일 (1 day 2 nights) Day 2…

11/20/2010 Saturday…

Destination: 전라남도 영암 영암향교 와 구림마을 (Jeolla Nam Do (South Jeolla Province) Young Ahm City, Young Ahm Hyang Kyo and Gu Rim Village)…

*** a warning first… if you do not speak Korean fluently, going to Young Ahm is going to be a challenge… no handy maps, no guided tours… it’s really 시골 (boonies) ***

No direct express bus to Young Ahm from Jeon Ju… 전주 에서 광주 (Jeon Ju to Gwang Ju City) Express Bus 7:30 to 8:50 (1:20 bus ride), cost: 6,300 Won… then 광주에서 영암 (Gwang Ju to Young Ahm) Direct Bus 9:10 to 10:30 (1:20 bus ride), cost: 6,400 Won…

2m481oo.jpg

At Young Ahm Bus Terminal, go out the back entrance and look for sign that says Young Ahm Hyang Kyo… it took me 15 minutes or so to walk there… there were no other signs so I asked and asked again to get there… but you can take a taxi from the terminal (I was told, it will cost 2,000 Won)…

2jfx55w.jpg

nq91s0.jpg

As you can see the place was closed… so I jumped the wire fence to get in since I came all the way there… don’t tell anyone… ;)

wsk8so.jpg

The door that was in the SKKS background…

35c2zhl.jpg

s2e5vm.jpg

Since the place was closed I could not take pictures in the back area… supposedly some of the drama sets were left behind for fans…

For more pictures and info visit this site Click Here

8wa0zl.jpg

1zvek3m.jpg

From Young Ahm Bus Terminal, take a bus headed 목포 (Mok Po) to go to 구림마을 (Gu Rim Village), cost: 1,100 Won, approx 15 minutes, get off at 왕인유적지 (Wang In Relics)… look for the sign…

xfuwdg.jpg

구림마을 (Gu Rim Village) is a self guided tour ie keep following the sign…

16a5g75.jpg

I ended mine at half way point... at 영암도기박물관 (Young Ahm Pottery Museum)… since it was getting late and I had to head back to Seoul to arrive at a decent hour… bus back to Young Ahm terminal… 16:05 bus from Young Ahm to Seoul Central Bus Terminal, approx 5 hours, cost: 19,100 Won… by the time I actually got home it was 10:00PM! Exhausting trip!

Downloading Entertainment Relay to watch Ah In's interview... what's my next homage to SKKS?

문경새재 KBS촬영장 (Moon Kyung Sae Jae KBS Open Set)... approx 2 hours from Seoul... after I recover from this trip...

Guest tinysunbl

I realized that the building in the second and third pics appeared in Strongest Chil-woo too. You know the place where ppl hit the drum to report their unjust circumstances that Chil-woo has to guard.

Thanks so much RxGoodleaf unni for such an insider's guide!

I read the live recaps of Entertainment Relay and was smiling the entire time at Ah In's reaction to the interviewer

He asked her a question that was unexpected and stunned her![spoiler[. That's so Yoo Ah In!

Guest Asha Summer

So many new pics! 3 magazine in a week! WOW! Our YAI, thats what we called HOT COMMODITY! Fingting Yoo AH In!

Rxgoodleaf, Gurl Oh's Ginkgo tree, awwwwwww I MISS my Moon Jae Shin! :tears:

@Tiny, some header to share for the HAVEN...

YOOAHINHAVEN.jpg?t=1290426097

YOOAHINHAVENcopy.jpg?t=1290426097

and for the Yoo Ah In - Interview with Entertainment Relay..YOO AH IN the casanova..hmmm here's for FUN , ENJOY! :wub::)

CASANOVA-1.jpg?t=1290426097

CASANOVA4.jpg?t=1290426097

Guest margossari

recent pic at his twitter :

%7Boption%7Dhe looks very tired :(

Indeed he does :(

Hi everyone, i'm a new infected one... It's been soooooooo long since last time someone made me feel this way... YAI, you are so guilty! :P

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Went to real 명륜당 (Myung Ryun Dang) inside Sung Kyun Kwan University... not the "filmed" MRD in Jeon Ju Hyang Kyo...

11h9xs7.jpg

21kgtv6.jpg

j9pykl.jpg

2mpkjkn.jpg

1zbq5vc.jpg

They were busy renovating the place...

The dormitory room was soooo small! About 6 feet by 8 feet (my guess)... just big enough for you to sleep and that's about it!

Guest aycel02

yumeaki Posted Yesterday, 12:20 PM

Yoo Ah In tweet Micky..

seeksik @6002theMicky 토요일을기대하겠다유처니유쵸니육천이유툐니윳혀니

22 minutes ago via TwitBird in reply to 6002theMicky

Been waiting for Yoochun to reply to Ah In.

@seeksik ^^야!!!넌전화기를폼으로가지고다니냐??미국가기전에 전화했었는데~ㄷ꺼즈있드라~^^

Here's the translation:

(Ah In) @6002theMicky I will be anticipating Saturday, Yoocheoni, Yoochoni, Yookchuni, Yootyoni, Yoothyuni (12:40am KST)

(T/N: Ah In's having waaaaaay too much fun with Yoochun's name)

(Yoochun) @seeksik ^^ Hey!!! Do you carry your phone around just for show?? I called you before I went to the US~ But it was off~^^ (12:00pm KST)

Source: [Yoochun+Others' Twitter]

Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

from SKK soompi thread http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/339160-drama-2010-sungkyunkwan-scandal-%EC%84%B1%EA%B7%A0%EA%B4%80-%EC%8A%A4%EC%BA%94%EB%93%A4/page__st__6680

Ah In so cute tweeting! kekeke

Guest mathed2001

Went to real 명륜당 (Myung Ryun Dang) inside Sung Kyun Kwan University... not the "filmed" MRD in Jeon Ju Hyang Kyo...

They were busy renovating the place...

The dormitory room was soooo small! About 6 feet by 8 feet (my guess)... just big enough for you to sleep and that's about it!

Thank you, Rdgoodleaf, for sharing those pictures...  I can't believe how small the rooms are...  Very interesting!  I hope you are enjoying you trip!