[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

Guest anna410

rest of episode 66

EJ: B it's me. where are you? you didn't go to the club? B: EJ.. EJ: What's wrong with your voice... is something wrong? B: EJ where are you. I need to meet you right away EJ: I am unable to leave at the moment. My mother isn't feeling well. B: I need to meet the men from the club. It's urgent. EJ: I am sorry, but I need to take my mother to the hospital. I will call you tomorrow.

N: you drank all that liquor by yourself. What time did you come home last night. You stayed up all night drinking? B: how can you sleep? N: is it because of MSH? B: i can not expect anything from you... you only think about your life N: why is he being like that.... I have enough worries the my make up

Aunt wants B's mom to return the money she borrowed. B's dad is surprised she is able to count and write a little. B's dad asks B about the business dealings, and B co signing for N's business. N is upset that her father in law isn't thinking about her as family.. and upset B isn't supporting her.

B's sister and GW have coffee together. B's sister gives GW a pair of earings to give to his girlfriend.

Ej and mom discuss how B lost all the money. GW sees the picture of his mom on the desk, and asks about the picture the little girl.. is it EJ? ... since B's dad has the same picture... GW wants to know the relationships between B's dad and his mother? EJ mom tells him a portion of the story.. GW: is that the reason you are helping EJ...

EJ receives the earings from GW... and thanks him... he informs her that he received it from someone himself..

I believe N's makeup deal also fell through or is about to... also B cosigning the deal... believes it was EJ... N calls B's mother and informs her about EJ and B.

B's mother goes to see Ej and asks her to stop seeing her son... Ej informs her that they love each other and unable to seperate. EJ: I am sorry, but I have a lot of clients waiting.. please have a cup of tea before you leave B mom: you have some nerve. When an elder person request something you are suppose to say yes... (attacks her) Ej: please stop... this is my work place... if you are finished with your business please leave... B's mom wants to see Ej's mom... B's mom says she should stay home and teach her daughter some manners..girl's take after their mothers Ej's mom: you should control your own son..he has been married two times.. and having an affair again.. tells her to leave before she calls the police. B's mom: I am going to leave quietly today.. but threatens to come back... Ej goes to sees B's father.. Ej's mom: you left me to be with someone like that?

Ej informs B's father that N copied someone else's makeup.. and sabataged hers.

Ej's goes to B's office and he tells her what happened the night before.. they go to the club together, but it is closed. ... no one is answering the phone... and I don't know where they live... i told you not to go there again.. B: don't tell me I told you so.. EJ: we need to do something before your father finds out..

B's aunt and Gbin count rice cakes together.. A: let's eat the rice cakes, since we need to go home before my sister in law gets back... GB asks why EJ's dad doesn't come over if he is a friend of his dad's.. did they have a fight? why is it that adults tell us not to fight, when they are always arguing... would you like me to get you guys back together.. (i sometimes think he is EJ brother's son.. )

(haven't watched the last week...) confused about all the business dealings.. sorry.. the villagers are upset about something... was the money for them? Ej's mom will loan B the money in return ... i believe to get the land deed back... Ej's mom makes a phone call to B's dad.. for a meeting..

sorry... but i started back to work.. then got the flu... please wash your hands often around sick people... it seems to be spreading through all the kids.. got it from my nephews..

i am finally back to work 100% from an injury last year... so won't be able to do this every day... i will try to do 2 to 3 a week.. thanks everyone for pitching in... and your understanding

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pinkwave

thank you so much anna410 for your hardwork....

regarding the OST, i was not able to listen to the songs completely in melon.com as well as other sites...(all of them were only played for a minute)...help please....do i need to log in to those sites? but i can't make an account since i am not korean....thanks...and i also thought Jang seo hee's version of the magical song will be included as well as Ej and GW duet...

Guest revengeoftheflowers

OMFGSH. An EJ and GW duet?! HAHAHAHA. Amazing. They should have an EJ vs. Natasha DIVA battle also then too.

Thanks for the OST.

Since I came back from the province, I couldn't cope up on the drama too much. ugh....

I'm doing my best... It's hard updating on daily dramas... but it's worth it. The drama is too good to miss. XD

I love Ae Ri's internal dialogue is still her psychotic screaming and yelling. That is so hilarious. Also, she looks prettier this week, which is good, because girlfriend was looking HELLA BEAT for quite a while.

AND OMG OMG OMG. Episode 67. AMAZING. Probably one of the best episodes so far. Jang Seo Hee, I do not care what you think, you are the ONE AND ONLY QUEEN OF REVENGE. No one can stop you, no one can beat you, everyone should worship your altar of vengeance and anger and wrath. Move over Ah Ri Young, we need to fear EUN JAE, because she is acting 20 times worse than Ae Ri did. EJ is just PURE EVIL. :)

I'll do some bullet points:

Episode 67

--EJ tells Boris that she'll ask her mom to lend him the money that he gambled away.

--EJ tells Boris that her mom agreed to lend the money, and she makes Boris promise her that they won't break up (as she glares at him when he's not looking).

--Natasha asks Boris idiot mom if she handled SH. And, the mom is like "I pulled her hair out!." And then Natasha is like hilariously, "She let you do that and you got away?" Then, the mom goes off on a rant how women who steal other people's husbands should all go on a private island and rot to death. And, Natasha shoots her a dirty look (hahaha).

--EJ slips to Boris that Natasha gave her the gold bars and advises him to get out of the make up contract that he signed for Natasha, and she tells Boris that the make up is stolen from France.

--Boris gets extremely anger and demands Natasha for a divorce. Natasha goes BATS**T insane and snaps. She runs out to basically kill EJ. She goes to EJ's house fighting with the Ice Queen Mom and the boytoy.

--Finally, Natasha goes into EJ's room and finds Boris' shirt and necktie. She is about to kill EJ, but EJ in a SUPER EVIL VOICE says, "It's your own fault for making your husband sleep with me. You weren't good enough in bed so he had to come running to me. If there's anyone to blame, blame yourself." :o (she said it more discreetly than this, but it's basically what she said.)

--Natasha is about to pounce the hell out of EJ, but the Boytoy comes and saves her, but Natasha scratches his face, while EJ just stands around without getting one hit. She just smiles. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: Once, Natasha's psycho richard simmons leaves the room, EJ pretends to looks like she was scared the whole time. OH GIRLFRIEND PLEASE. WHO ARE YOU KIDDING? We all know that you are more psycho, more evil, and more of a DEVIL than Natasha ever will be! But, nice try in fooling us into thinking you are just a regular woman. :rolleyes:

--Natasha gets thrown out and starts to think of all the crap she said to EJ. BUT, Natasha the stupid c**t doesn't feel remorse! She just screams, "I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE TO A GHOST!" Pssssycchoooo!

--Natasha blackmails Boris that she's going to tell EJ's family that he killed EJ, and she does, and the brother goes off to see the nurse. (Not too exciting. I though the mom would throw the bucket full of liquid on her or something.)

Okay..the end of the episode, where it is just OFF THE CHAIN AMAZING. This will probably be one of my favorite scenes from this show ever.

--EJ calls Natasha and tells her that she knows everything about Natasha's stupid makeup stealing plan, and she tells Natasha she has all the evidence and that she threatens Natasha that she's going completely ruin her like how Natasha ruined her makeup plan. She literally says, "Eye for an eye. Tooth for a tooth."

--Natasha gets scared s**tless and tells EJ she'll do anything, but just don't ruin her business! The two meet for coffee, and Natasha finally gives EJ the proper money she owes her. EJ slyly asks where Natasha got the gold bars, and Natasha (in a very vulnerable state) admits that she stole it from the family out of desperation.

BEFORE THAT, EJ had called Boris for a favor after she was done talking to Natasha on the phone...and DUN DUN DUN....

As soon as Natasha admits to stealing the gold bars, THE WHOLE FAMILY SHOWS UP AND HEARS HER CONFESSION AND EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE GOING TO KILL HER AND NATASHA LOOKS LIKE SHE JUST FREAKING PISSED HER PANTS SILLY. (Stupid b**ch. Don't mess with Jang Seo Hee. I warned your richard simmons earlier!)

EJ just smiles and sits back and drinks her coffee....and the magic song plays. :sweatingbullets:

This was by far my most favorite episode. Just heart pounding excitement Absolutely amazing. 10/10 perfect. Natasha is nearly completely ruined. Jang Seo Hee is just freaking fabulous.

Guest Greenrose934

I'll do some bullet points:

Episode 67

--EJ tells Boris that she'll ask her mom to lend him the money that he gambled away.

--EJ tells Boris that her mom agreed to lend the money, and she makes Boris promise her that they won't break up (as she glares at him when he's not looking).

.............................................the gold bars, THE WHOLE FAMILY SHOWS UP AND HEARS HER CONFESSION AND EVERYONE LOOKS LIKE THEY'RE GOING TO KILL HER AND NATASHA LOOKS LIKE SHE JUST FREAKING PISSED HER PANTS SILLY. (Stupid b**ch. Don't mess with Jang Seo Hee. I warned your richard simmons earlier!)

EJ just smiles and sits back and drinks her coffee....and the magic song plays. :sweatingbullets:

This was by far my most favorite episode. Just heart pounding excitement Absolutely amazing. 10/10 perfect. Natasha is nearly completely ruined. Jang Seo Hee is just freaking fabulous.

revengeoftheflowers'!! Thanks a lot

Guest pinkwave

THANK YOU SO MUCH REVENGE OF THE FLOWERS!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! your synopsis adds to my excitement...i'm planning watch this during the weekend since im busy but as far as I can see....this drama is waaaaaaayyyy tooo intense.....can't resist but watch...yeah I agree Jang seo hee is the real queen of revenge as well as the queen of korean daily dramas....her acting was superb....and Kim seo hyung's acting is also good and somehow funny (which i think is effective)....

(Stupid b**ch. Don't mess with Jang Seo Hee. I warned your richard simmons earlier!)

LMAO, epic line.

:lol:

I can't believe this is going to end on the 20th. I wonder what will happen next.

Quickly. Episode 68.

--The whole family finds out Natasha is the thief.

--The nasty daddy agrees that Boris should divorce Natasha.

--The boytoy tells EJ about his past and how he wanted to kill his birth mother for abandoning him, and how he came to forgave her. He wants EJ to do same thing, but she says no.

--Natasha runs around acting COMPLETELY nuts, because she doesn't want to get thrown out of the family.

--EJ's brother finds out that Boris was with EJ the day she died at the hospital clinic.

--EJ's mom and dad go to confront the family.

--Meanwhile, Natasha is begging on her knees for EJ to not reveal the information about the fake makeup and to give Boris back to her (Natasha).

--EJ says no. Natasha uses her child as an excuse. EJ says "You act horrendously around your child, and then you want to use him as a way to be forgiven? That's disgusting. Don't worry I'll take good care of your child."

--Natasha's business is ruined, so she goes to the nasty daddy's office and finds the tape of EJ being murdered.

--She blackmails him at the end of the episode!

Guest pinkwave

LMAO, epic line.

:lol:

I can't believe this is going to end on the 20th. I wonder what will happen next.

yeah I was also carried away with revengeoftheflower's line...by the way...what do you mean it will end on the 20th? what month exactly? coz i thought this drama will end in april....

Guest Greenrose934

Quickly. Episode 68.

--The whole family finds out Natasha is the thief.

--The nasty daddy agrees that Boris should divorce Natasha.

--The boytoy tells EJ about his past and how he wanted to kill his birth mother for abandoning him, and how he came to forgave her. He wants EJ to do same thing, but she says no.

--Natasha runs around acting COMPLETELY nuts, because she doesn't want to get thrown out of the family.

--EJ's brother finds out that Boris was with EJ the day she died at the hospital clinic.

--EJ's mom and dad go to confront the family.

--Meanwhile, Natasha is begging on her knees for EJ to not reveal the information about the fake makeup and to give Boris back to her (Natasha).

--EJ says no. Natasha uses her child as an excuse. EJ says "You act horrendously around your child, and then you want to use him as a way to be forgiven? That's disgusting. Don't worry I'll take good care of your child."

--Natasha's business is ruined, so she goes to the nasty daddy's office and finds the tape of EJ being murdered.

--She blackmails him at the end of the episode!

Thanks revengeoftheflow,cococrust

pinkwave omgsh that piano piece is just beautifully and masterfully played! I love the symbolism. The beginning soft part is "EJ" while the rest of the piece is dynamic and in forte is the change into "SH." That's I interpreted it at least.

Also, the end into the tango piece is just genius.

Archived