[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ actually that link worked perfectly for me, & the vid came out fine: sound, images and nice crisp subs ^^

yup ... link worked perfectly for me & the vid seems good although i just scanned through since no time to watch yet.

Guest mikanishi

did they ever do a DNA test for nino and gyobin??

is nino kangjae's son?? why is nino allergic to peach?? that seems kinda weird.... :blink:

Guest pinkwave

15.jpg

did they ever do a DNA test for nino and gyobin??

is nino kangjae's son?? why is nino allergic to peach?? that seems kinda weird.... :blink:

i think that on the previous episodes, there was a DNA test to check whether nino is really gyobin's son... but Aeri manipulated it (as she always does).... Correct me if im wrong but there aren't any eps. showing or giving us any clues that nino is kangjae's son except the fact that nino is allergic to peach (coz if ej is allergic, maybe ej and nino is related with each other biologically)....maybe that is another secret of the darn b*ch yet to be revealed...these are only intuitions derived from aeri and kangjae's previous relationship...

Guest Greenrose934

15.jpg

i think that on the previous episodes, there was a DNA test to check whether nino is really gyobin's son... but Aeri manipulated it (as she always does).... Correct me if im wrong but there aren't any eps. showing or giving us any clues that nino is kangjae's son except the fact that nino is allergic to peach (coz if ej is allergic, maybe ej and nino is related with each other biologically)....maybe that is another secret of the darn b*ch yet to be revealed...these are only intuitions derived from aeri and kangjae's previous relationship...

Finally Boris killed his own child and embraced Kang'son ?

Guest saranghae_miyavi

93e77121_1.jpg

93e77121_2.jpg

93e77121_3.jpg

That is...the evil mother-in-law!

OMG! thats crazy, she was gorgeous....tsk tsk...lol but she's not hideous for her age hehe

Guest starrysmile

wow i just finished watching episode 93 and i'm incredibly annoyed. i really cant' feel bad for what happened to the jung family. especially gyobin. the way he keeps saying "why are you doing this to me?" or "you still love me. i know it." makes him so delusional. you'd think at this time he would reflect on his actions but he just continues to whine and complain like a little kid. i really hope that EJ and GW relationship comes to fruition. It's about time she has some happiness in her life but i really don't understand why MHJ can't accept the relationship.

Guest saranghae_miyavi

lol gyo bin has officially LOST IT! haha he is one crazzzyyy guy,

"tell me you love me EJ!" ummm nooo creeper, she loves GW ;p

Guest messiah_of_silence69

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is completely true or not, but I read somewhere that the real So-Hee is coming back in episode 96 which will air on Tuesday. I read that she will take sides with Aeri who will trick So-Hee into thinking that she (Ae-Ri) is the "victim". Let's hope that Ae-Ri will get what she deserves before the last few episodes roll around. :rolleyes:

Guest tinysunbl

cococrust, thank you

the evil grandma is really pretty at her age. I love her in Bad Family. It's good to see pictures of her when she was young. As someone said, there is too much whining in this drama and I'd like to see some form of personal growth/regrets in the evil characters. Unforgiveness from the self is much worse than unforgiveness from others after all.

Archived