[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

Guest pinkwave

ugh ... GW seriously pisses me off. What a total idiot~ And what's with EJ & all that helpless crying ... she's like back to the EJ pre-transformation~

what the heck did just happen? Gunwoo' s name was at large at the sbs forum....they wanted to kill him...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what the heck did just happen? Gunwoo' s name was at large at the sbs forum....they wanted to kill him...

*sigh*

I also want to kill him!!

Basically AR is suspicious about MSH/EJ's identity and the lovelorn GW just can't stay away from EJ which doesn't help matter ... first he goes to her parents house to greet them and tell them he loves EJ blah blah blah and got caught when leaving by a snooping AR who's already suspicious about his relationship with EJ ... AR accuses and asked him if he's there to 'greet' the parents like a prospective son in law kind of thing ... well they made some excuses but that's not going to deter AR's suspicions anyway. Then ... he went & stalk outside Boris house (well, it's actually to pass something to Boris's sister but that's like an excuse so he can stalk EJ probably) and saw EJ coming home with groceries & he came out & insisted on helping with the groceries etc ... which caused it to drop when EJ said not to & try to get into the house ... they picked it up and was caught by Boris's sister in compromising situation when he saved EJ from an oncoming passing by car & was busy checking with lover like concern on whether she's ok. :crazy: Boris sister confronted them & they gave some ... excuses but ... errr ... she dun seem to be buying it either.

Then he still can't stay away & text message EJ to come outside her house because he just had to see her ... this is like late at night & EJ just got away from the perverted Boris who's trying to bed his 'new' wife ... and stupid EJ went out ... she broke down in front of him in part also because she was frustrated he's not making it any easier for her ... and they are already faced with suspicions here & there ... remember the lady who was Boris's mother friend and also GW's mother acquaintance that they bump into at MSH & Boris's wedding? Well ... she's sort of blackmailing them to keep her mouth shut. So GW was like wiping her tears & holding her face etc... AR just happen to come visiting with supper/snack for her beloved Nino the alien and saw the whole intimate behavior between them and call Boris to come out or did she text him? And of course GW ... had to draw a weepy EJ into a hug right outside her husband's house ... and Boris comes out & saw them at it.

Guest saranghae_miyavi

omg does anyone know were i can watch ep.86 online? or were i can download it? cuz the one on aja-aja isnt working, they usually work but its just not working today

please helllppp

Guest pinkwave

*sigh*

I also want to kill him!!

Basically AR is suspicious about MSH/EJ's identity and the lovelorn GW just can't stay away from EJ which doesn't help matter ... first he goes to her parents house to greet them and tell them he loves EJ blah blah blah and got caught when leaving by a snooping AR who's already suspicious about his relationship with EJ ... AR accuses and asked him if he's there to 'greet' the parents like a prospective son in law kind of thing ... well they made some excuses but that's not going to deter AR's suspicions anyway. Then ... he went & stalk outside Boris house (well, it's actually to pass something to Boris's sister but that's like an excuse so he can stalk EJ probably) and saw EJ coming home with groceries & he came out & insisted on helping with the groceries etc ... which caused it to drop when EJ said not to & try to get into the house ... they picked it up and was caught by Boris's sister in compromising situation when he saved EJ from an oncoming passing by car & was busy checking with lover like concern on whether she's ok. :crazy: Boris sister confronted them & they gave some ... excuses but ... errr ... she dun seem to be buying it either.

Then he still can't stay away & text message EJ to come outside her house because he just had to see her ... this is like late at night & EJ just got away from the perverted Boris who's trying to bed his 'new' wife ... and stupid EJ went out ... she broke down in front of him in part also because she was frustrated he's not making it any easier for her ... and they are already faced with suspicions here & there ... remember the lady who was Boris's mother friend and also GW's mother acquaintance that they bump into at MSH & Boris's wedding? Well ... she's sort of blackmailing them to keep her mouth shut. So GW was like wiping her tears & holding her face etc... AR just happen to come visiting with supper/snack for her beloved Nino the alien and saw the whole intimate behavior between them and call Boris to come out or did she text him? And of course GW ... had to draw a weepy EJ into a hug right outside her husband's house ... and Boris comes out & saw them at it.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

Guest jaydee808

i seriously hope im not watching this drama to have EJ end up with her ex-husband.... i mean this will just totally sicken me =(

i have high hopes for GW and EJ ^^

Guest fio209js2

I swear.

GW needs to realized that EJ is trying to do something and stop butting in and trying to meet her every chance he can get!! T_T

He just needs to leave her alone til everything gets done and over with! Wish EJ was a bit stronger and just tell him to let her be (altho I think she already did this several times, GW just stupid hard headed.)

Hopefully everything will be good towards the end of this drama.. and I really do hope GW and EJ end up together!

Also... stupid AR and that random lady that came in and just being so stupidly arrogant and blackmailing everyone.. BEH!!

She already got a bunch of money from GW mom and now is milking it more? wtf.. stupid lady.. GO AWAY!!

Ending of todays episode.. I am definitely not happy with.. :( Why is that lady butting in....

I hope tomorrows episode turns out to be better and that EJ secret doesn't go all out and ruin her revenge!! T__T I really want EJ to go through with this and succeed..

Guest Mr. K

I swear.

GW needs to realized that EJ is trying to do something and stop butting in and trying to meet her every chance he can get!! T_T

He just needs to leave her alone til everything gets done and over with! Wish EJ was a bit stronger and just tell him to let her be (altho I think she already did this several times, GW just stupid hard headed.)

Hopefully everything will be good towards the end of this drama.. and I really do hope GW and EJ end up together!

Also... stupid AR and that random lady that came in and just being so stupidly arrogant and blackmailing everyone.. BEH!!

She already got a bunch of money from GW mom and now is milking it more? wtf.. stupid lady.. GO AWAY!!

Ending of todays episode.. I am definitely not happy with.. :( Why is that lady butting in....

I hope tomorrows episode turns out to be better and that EJ secret doesn't go all out and ruin her revenge!! T__T I really want EJ to go through with this and succeed..

it probably won't go well, I think there will be a moral to the story about revenge, but then again there could always be one about mistreating people.

Guest revengeoftheflowers

omgsh this show is pissing me off so much lately! Who is this STUPID NEW GRANDMA making all this mess for EJ!? And, why hasn't AR become completely crushed and destroyed? ALSO! Why is GW the stupidest, most idiotic love interest of all time!?

That said, I'm super happy that the show is being extended for 10 more episodes! Here's to more episodes for the future~

Archived