When You're Doing Your Homework...

Guest May_I?

Guest _chibi-dragon_

I usually do it as fast as I can. I like to know that I can relax at the end of the day without having to pull an all-nighter on stuff. While I'm doing it I'm usually listening to music or eating something. I try not to do it in front of the laptop unless I need to, otherwise it's just a whole lot of procrastination and no productivity.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

When I do my homework, I always find myself browsing online or playing with my iTouch. Technology is a distraction.

Guest kisschu

Same, I just listen to my iPod while doing it in my room on my bed or on our dinner table. Sometimes I'll get bored or take a break and get something to eat or bother family members.

Although sometimes when I'm totally feeling like doing nothing I do homework near a computer XP

Guest afterth0ughts

When I do my homework, I usually only make a start and then procrastinate... and end up regretting it the next day when its due. It's always been like this :(

Guest rachelsaur

Every time I do my homework, I have my laptop besides me or my TV on.

I don't need to use an iPod, because I can just listen to music over my laptop or just get distracted by websites. Haha! But there are times when I really need to study for a big test and everything's just off.

Guest sol-star

I listen to really calming classical/meditation type music. I have it all on a study playlist on my ipod.  When my friends study with me they say it puts them to sleep. I love studying to Naoyoki Onda and Yo Yo Ma etc. But as soon as I play any other music that I usually listen to, I will start singing or tapping my feet, regardless if I can understand the lyrics or not. I get very easily distracted!

Guest Wingedbunny

I tend to do my homework at the very last possible second...while doing a zillion different things in between like eating, dancing or blogging. Anything that is not homework!

Guest heartofarose

I get distracted very easily. Even if I were to isolate myself in order to complete my work, I'd still end up procrastinating somehow. When I do homework, I either work in silence; or I listen to anything that doesn't sound too distracting. I'd usually be listening to an acoustic song/cover or instrumental!

Guest Rita1430281860

I like to create formula sheets for my desktop. So when I do my homework and I get tempted to look at the screen, I see my screen and remind myself to keep doing my homework. lol Also, very useful.

I sometimes do open up firefox, but this method prevents me from doing so more frequently.

Guest SoshifiedSone9Angels

I do my homework with some slow songs playing on my DVD player...

Sometimes i sing along to the song while doing it..

Guest RYUUSEi

I usually have the TV on in the background, or my laptop playing some music that I'll hum along to. It's not very often that I study in complete silence, actually.

Guest <3*gabbss.;

I usually start off by listening to music to get me started on my homework and try to keep myself awake. Eventually, when I start getting really focused with my work, I turn off my music as I find that I focus better without it.

Archived