When You're Doing Your Homework...

Guest May_I?

Guest geenie.nntu

I can't do anything without some background noise. So while I'm doing homework, I need at least the T.V. on, or some music...usually both. Both the T.V. and music can't be too loud, just a murmur is fine with me. I try not to have anything else running (i.e. AIM or FB or something) but....sometimes I can't help it. Lolz.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ching Ching

I do my homework while invisible on AIM (only my boyfriend knows I'm online). When I feel like I need a break, I just talk to

him, then it's like a recharge, so I get back to work. I can't do anything else while doing homework. Can't concentraaate. :C

Guest coldfire-x

I multi-task when I`m doing my homework at home, but I can actually get some work done if I do it at my tutors because I don`t a lot of things to distract me.

Hmm.

I ususally listen to music.. and stuff.

But I get distracted super easily sooooo.. Yeah.

Prety much just listening to music.But even that distracts me. D:

I cant wait for glee.

I used to think that studying while listening to music motivates me to study harder. That was so twisted. Haha. The only thing I got from that are badddd marks. I just study, peace and quiet, usually in our kitchen while my cats sleep on my lap or the table. We occasionally bicker at each other, but other than that, nothing else.

i usually have music in the background and a snack. when i do my homework onthe computer i'll most likely have msn convos and be on facebook :P such distractions i tell you :P

I can never never never just do do my hws, that'll drive me nuts. If I do it in my living room, my TV would be on and I would always have some snacks by my side. If I do it in my office, my computer will be on and of course I would open up itunes to play some music. But if I'm typing my work on the computer, then most likely I would take a break every 5 min. to surf the net and my MSN will always be on.

Guest tea-light

I just do my homework. I'm a procrastinator so I usually do it in the late night, but when I get focused on something, I'm determined to finish it. That's why I try not to distract myself with anything. I do usually make a cup of hot coffee to keep me awake.

I'm go on AIM, and IM some of my friends.

If I'm stuck on a problem or something, I ask them. LOL.

& I also listen to music while doing my homework. It's less boring, and time seems to go by faster.

I do my homework right after I get home, so I have a lot of time.

Studying, thats a whole different subject.

i get distracted so easily.. lol. i get a lot more accomplished when im alone at the library or just somewhere away from home and people. when im at home, im always on the computer when im doing homework, except for math though... i try to concentrate on math. but im constantly listening to music while doing my work.

Guest love.disease!

if the homeworks is really important, i will keep away the computer rolf. and starts to dig off with my assignments.

but i'm easily get distracted by food and tv. especially when my computer is on, i can't stop surfing the net ;[

so i end up doing the homework at my school ;3

Guest beta_shen

i multitask like crazy :D

i always do my hw & spam on forums at the same time

and it alternates between listening to music & watching dramas

• 10 months later...
Guest SensibiIity

i listen to music and eat whatever XD, also gotta drink V when studying past 10 or i'll fall asleep

Archived