When You're Doing Your Homework...

Guest May_I?

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Regina Rae

Sometimes I just do my homework.

But most of the time I have music playing and I'm talking to someone online.

• 1 month later...
Guest peachgirlxo

ummm it depends on what im doing. if its a big essay or something, then i dont listen to music at all and then i just work on it. if its just an assignment im usually on the phone or something LOL

My stereo is always on. :D

When I'm doing homework or studying, its a habit that i play a CD or an old record from my mom's room.

I'm getting REALLY interested in music nowadays; listening to artists that I never tried to listen to before.

Currently I'm really liking Adele, John Legend, and a lot of calming, jazzy sounding music.

It gets me in a good mood to actually try to finish my homework.

Guest GetchaSum

yeah I tend to do other things while I'm studying or doing homework. I sometimes play video games and then get back to homework and then I game for like 15 minutes and go back to homework...back and forth. I can't see myself in a quiet room doing my only my homework. I have to do something else =/

Guest hell0jenn

For the past few days, I've just been doing my homework and nothing else.

I multitask a lot though, to be honest. But I get distracted too much and my homework is usually easy but long, so I prefer getting over with it faster and then do whatever I need to do later.

Guest VIETboredom

I try to finish my homework in classes, otherwise I either do it on the bus or car. Yeahhh. And when I do it on the bus, I miss my stop sometimes. Makes me sad. :[ But I really hate doing it at home.

Like I finished over 20 or 30 questions on the bus, I got just ONE more left... but I don't want to dooo it...... 'cause I'm at home lol. (my bus ride takes over an hour and a half so yeah o__o; I have to go on one bus, then the train-thing, then another bus... and it takes longer 'cause I miss my stop a lot and get lost :[ it's supposed to only take around 40 min. )

So yeah, I guess I just stay after school at library, or do it outside the school on the grass, or remain in class to do it mostly.

Archived