When You're Doing Your Homework...

Guest May_I?

Guest S.O.M.E.XDAY

I like having tid bits here and there while i'm studying. MP3 is such a convenience when you get tired or sleepy

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AhYee

It depends on where I'm doing my homework. If I'm in my room, then I'll be using the laptop and hating myself for it. Or I'll be wondering to the kitchen or my bed and taking hour long breaks. I'll always have my ipod in though. If I'm at school, then I'll concentrate... haha, yeah right. I don't do homework.

Guest x3Jae

ill probably be watching tv and doing hw at breaks, or listening to music, or on msn...and getting sidetracked A LOT

Guest bee_mused

Unless I am super concentrated on my homework/studying, I can't listen to music.

it just ends up distracting me because I stop to listen to the lyrics (I like to sing along in my head)

If it's a really quiet space (like a library) then I have to listen to music, though...hate the deafening silence

Guest S.O.M.E.XDAY

I do listen to music, I need to have a snack with me and when I got bored or tired, I'll go watch the tv.

Guest Bubbie

I'm good at multitasking so i usually do multiple things when doing homework/studies

this includes, if anyone is curious XD

• Soompi
  • Listening to Music
  • Gaming, mainly dota
  • Eating

Guest Rainie_Days

I almost never use the desk to do my homework. It's always the coffee table...LOL tv. But my homework has always been quite good :D

Guest lhaine13

lol i usually eat while studying..and if i wont be able to finish within 30 mins. i rest my mind and checks out the happenings on the internet :lol:

Guest Lestrange-

I usually watch shows on my computer/talk on aim/internet while I do my homework.

But my grades started to slip, so I deleted my facebook, and I got off my computer to just go upstairs and do my homework, and I got it all done before seven. :D

Guest kimmmmy

I can't do homework in peace and quiet >.>

Well,actually I can...but I rather listen to music and go on the laptop. xD

OORR I either watch TV. xD

Guest Miyabism

i get distracted a lot while doing homework..well i distract myself because i don't want to do it..oh and when i'm halfway on finishing it, i stop and go walk around the house looking for food.

:D

Guest dudeilovefood

i do everything...

t.v, music from computer, internet

dangg this is why i have to stay up unitl like 11 to do homework T.T

Guest kishycathiee

I have my iTunes on, but I CANNOT have earphones on, it just distracts me )':

I'm usually eating a snack.. or drinking dihydrogen oxide

Guest lhuang

when im doing my homework, i HAVE to atleast have music on cause the silence bugs me LOL.

but yeah, i watch tv or eat or go on the computer / internet

Archived