[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

IU in that second dress killed me.... Can that be her concept for the next album? Hahaha. I'm so jealous of the other US Uaenas right now and so sad I couldn't go. I could only keep refreshing Twitter for the newest photos and updates. Huhuhu. :(( :(( :(( I bet it was a lot of fun and it looks like IU had fun too.

This is the Q&A today. cr. kminseok twitter

1. iu wants to eat in and out the most !!!!!
2.iu isnt planning on having a world tour right now but she would like to in the future
3.iu is focusing on making a bigger impact in korea
4.if iu had a super power she would like to be able to teleport!!!! because she is scared of flying TTTTT
5.if iu had a theme song for her life it would be life stock, a korean band! her favorite band!
6.iu feels it's surreal since her 6th debut anniversary is approaching in september
7.iu's favorite song of her's is 'see you on friday' because she made it!!!
8.iu's most memorable memory with fans is when she did intimate concerts for 2 weeks in korea
9.iu prefers more in time settings with fans compared to those huge stadium concerts
10.iu finds it amazing that so many non-korean fans know her songs and know her!!!
11.iu says fans give her energy to work harder!

I agree with @nikki89. I really don't see IU spending so much money on a car and getting a Porsche. She's actually really tight with her money when it comes to herself, but very free with it on other people, like close friends and family, so to think that she got that car.... I'm doubting it. If it were true, we would have heard about it way before now and not from AKP. I was under the impression that IU still didn't have a license.

And you guys could not possibly have known how much I suffered yesterday. Knowing IU was in the States a mere six hour flight away from me and I couldn't go. I was about to die from envy and sadness, but also happiness at seeing all those Uaenas who got to see her and IU who looked so happy and surprised by how many fans she had here. While I am sad that IU is not planning a world tour any time soon, I completely understand it. I bet this is the first time IU fully comprehended just how big her fanbase is, so of course she probably wouldn't have given a world tour much thought until maybe after KCON and things like that take time to plan.

I am making it my mission to see IU and go to SK as soon as possible. For the first time, I realized how detrimental it is to one's health when you are too much and too big of a fan of someone. Haha. But for IU, it is worth every moment. It's also a good thing, I realized, to only be such a big fan of one person, because I don't think I could do this for more than just one person. Hahaha. I hope that when I am able to finally see IU, it will be another one of her small concerts where she really takes the time to interact with her fans. I really want to experience and be a part of that.

Guest kpop26

Well, Kcon was AMAZING!!! IU is just not human.. How can she look so beautiful... It was my first time seeing her and she looks like an angel in real life!!   You can't stop looking at her. Everyone at Kcon loved IU btw. All of the people there wanted to see IU and only praised IU and her fans. She is truly loved here in the states. She sang twice during the fan event and she sounds as amazing as you can imagine. You just want to close your eyes and listen..

It's true she isn't too tall but she was still taller than most of the fan girls at the event lol. Also, when every inch of her personality, talent, and visuals are flawless then her height does not matter. Watching her live makes you want to travel across the world just to see her again.. Which I now think I have to.. She is like a drug.. After seeing her and listening to her live you just want more. You get this feeling in your stomach of excitement and it just won't go away even a day after.

Btw, I was successful in delivering the CD that you guys sent me. I had to wait until after the concert and she was heading home but me and a few Uaenas were able to be at the airport and give her gifts. She was tired and could barely walk but she still waved at as much as she could. Its unreal how much she loves her fans..

So, who ever participated in the project then congrats!! IU will now know how much you love her!! The one's who didn't will have to wait till next time lol. I myself included a letter in the bag of gifts just to tell her how much we support her all over social media across the globe. We are out here, IU!!!