[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest galpratama

hello uaenas ^^ i'm new here :D being fans since 2009. and i also admin at indonesian fanbase (fb groups + pages) ^^
nice to meet you all

@galpratama nice to meet you. ah~~~ it feels so heart-warming that everyone is coming forward.

==

btw @edensor you are no maknae. You are the grumpy flirtatious grandpa that got caught by yoeda...kekekeke

Yaaa... you guysss... the 89 twins!... I have to look good for new member here, so don't say secret talking infront of them... that only between us okay... *wink winkkk*
===
hallo... uuz.gifpratama... welcome to IU Soompi thread... Glad more people coming... I'm the maknae heree... bac1b3143e6e6a240c57b0f161ceb66f_w48_h48bac1b3143e6e6a240c57b0f161ceb66f_w48_h48All noona here is so kind and nice eventho lil grumpy bac1b3143e6e6a240c57b0f161ceb66f_w48_h48bac1b3143e6e6a240c57b0f161ceb66f_w48_h48

Guest mumfu

Annyeong @galpratama, welcome welcome nice to have you on board.
Fantastic fanart link here -  http://t.co/mueFxGQmZK
BpqV5z0CcAEZHK2.jpg

Guest maashi

wow!! @akazukincha and @galpratama welcome to IU thread.

93706948.jpg

how amazing more Uaenas are joining us.

and more Jou shipper :-D :-D

thumbs-up.gif

Welcome to our thread @akazukincha (what's ur nick name??it's kinda long name, kekeke) and @galpratama (are you a boy or girl?? Or just like eden?? (Girl who pretend to be a boy, kekeke).. Feel free to post anything about uri IU here...

@edensor Younha is one of my fav singer too (IU no.1, hehe). IU has cover Younha's song too,like waiting, sound of rain, broke up today... :x :x

You should listen to Younha song like "Hero" or "Run" hehe.. Younha has said before that IU and taeyon belong to top 3 singer (along with her)...

Everyone should look at the fancam video of IU riding the bike. Kekeke... I shouldn't say much as it spoils the fun. Photo dont equal reality... Kekeke.. I can't link it as I'm on my phone but it's in iumushimushi YouTube.