[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

edensor said: I read on twitter many cried today. I think it is really intimate concert as she promised. Imagine IU going up to the audience like that to where Eng will be sit. Aaakkk... propta Eng.... :) Also... it'll be 8 concert with each concert have a different guess. First day Jonghyun Shines 2nd day Kim Bum Who's the 3 till 8? ERM lemme guess... Kim Kwang (sorry who his name, still can't remember it T_T) Yoon Sang The one who sing Poirots There is 3 left... I can't guess XDD

I want to mention AKMU too Air but is that even possible?? But I really will be soooo happy if they do! Because I love their music too! And knowing they're IU's fans is a double bonus!

Keep up the post Air. Love all your post :D

I'm already on bed and listening IU's The Story xxxxxx is such a pleasure...

Ohhh... and you said Taeyang????

Aaakkk... he is drop dead gorgeous with that blonde-mohawk hair. I swear he is more hot than ever!!! XDDD

Since IU once be his concert guess maybe this time he'll return her favour. Maybe we can have another hugs??? XDDD

I don't mind at all! Chaeballl... X))

So many KatKat!! Hahahaha...

Oh God... is that another IUhilarious paboness... downloading movie... HAHAHAHAH...

She randomly pointing at her manager! Wakakakakaka...

Auwhh I havent watch the vids...

Better I watch now... LOL

Guest 9jill9

Ahh ... IU is so cute and charming in that video ... kekeke  muscles in her stomach I guess we should not be surprised if we see IU with very firm abs in the future ;)
Anyways, saw this over at iumushimushi but the original uploader is iudotcom
tumblr_n5zigsY8uh1rlzlwyo4_500.jpg
tumblr_n5zigsY8uh1rlzlwyo2_500.jpg
tumblr_n5zigsY8uh1rlzlwyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n5zigsY8uh1rlzlwyo3_500.jpg

Also, I think I saw something on real time naver that Shinee's JongHyun wants a small concert venue like IU's.  IU setting new trends 

edensor

said: I read on twitter many cried today. I think it is really intimate concert as she promised. Imagine IU going up to the audience like that to where Eng will be sit. Aaakkk... propta Eng....

:)

Also... it'll be 8 concert with each concert have a different guess. First day Jonghyun Shines 2nd day Kim Bum Who's the 3 till 8? ERM lemme guess... Kim Kwang (sorry who his name, still can't remember it T_T) Yoon Sang The one who sing Poirots There is 3 left... I can't guess XDD

Guest deeply3

edensor said: Ohhh... and you said Taeyang???? Aaakkk... he is drop dead gorgeous with that blonde-mohawk hair. I swear he is more hot than ever!!! XDDD Since IU once be his concert guess maybe this time he'll return her favour. Maybe we can have another hugs??? XDDD I don't mind at all! Chaeballl... X))

deeply3 said: edensor said: Ohhh... and you said Taeyang???? Aaakkk... he is drop dead gorgeous with that blonde-mohawk hair. I swear he is more hot than ever!!! XDDD Since IU once be his concert guess maybe this time he'll return her favour. Maybe we can have another hugs??? XDDD I don't mind at all! Chaeballl... X))

Btw there is something weird last night.Last night... I put IU's Flower Bookmark picture on my BBM (Blackberry Messenger) as my profile pic (first picture IU wearing red dress leaning on piano).The thing is... not long after... one of my friend on my BBM friend list poke me and ask "whos thattt..."Since I know my friends are not familiar with Kpop i just said "artist".But the he said "ohh... really?? I thought that was you!" LMAOOOOOOI said "What?? Of course not... I'm not doing a plastic surgery... LOL"But he replied again 'But its true... she look like you... I thought it was really you..."Me : *not replying but silently infront of my screen phone* adjsdkgjdflk;h; OMG!!! So i'm like IU??? Kyaaaaaaaa....!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD
LOLOLOLOL...
End of my story hahahha...