[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest deeply3

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yU-JO0yAFSg Ok i still don't know how to display this.. :-?? I laughed so hard when IU talk about her downloaded film..talked about she paid it and she pointed out her manager hahaha And she talked about muscle..hahahaa uri IU is hillarious... love you IU

Guest deeply3

hahaha finally i get it... :D Sorry..newbie here.. :\">
hahaah i just realize someone has posted the link before..my bad...sorryyy

@akinahana89 originally california, but recently moved to texas.. miss california. how about you? just curious did you get the bracelet for the birthday project?

Man.. want to be at the concert so bad!

Guest akye

BoQEcCwIMAA-CF2.jpg
Let.Me.Pinch.Your.Cheeks :C Omg, she looks like a sweet little baby.

Now as I'm reading tweets about IU's concert and looking at photos.... ah, really. Can't I go just once? :( It seriously looks awesome. For now... fancams :c
Piano? Flute? Drums?! Crazy.... She is the most hardworking girl on this planet. Or extremely talented. Well, probably both.

Also... Akmu once again talking about IU. Soohyun really seems to like her a lot. Please, collaboration (: This digital slayage...