[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

SSH is so funny, this Oppa should watch IU's concert then.If IU serenades him I wonder how he would react mwhahahaha 

I wonder though why he choose such a mellow cool song while exercising and doing weights, isn't an upbeat one more appropriate ha ha ha  :P :x

akye said: "Pierrot smiles at us" teaser making.

IU, the dancing machine, grace us with her presence again. And this "good" <3  She is so awkward here ^^
To be honest I was secretly hoping for Pierrot MV. Love this concept.
Ah, IU has that amazing ability to cheer me up in an instant. I was in a really bad mood, but I found myself smiling the moment badgirlU, furiously chewing gum, appeared on the screen.

Guest deeply3

Report... i just finished watching "my old story" at youtube for like the 30th time.. will keep watching it for sure.. Hahahha don't mind me...i'm just happy to find this thread so i can express my love for IU.. i have been a fan since dream high..but don't have a friend to share..my friends prefer to be a fan of boy groups of course.. ~_~

airbening said: akinahana89 said: Oh, by the way.... I got the email from kpopmart informing me that... THEY SHIPPED OUT MY FLOWER BOOKMARK ALBUM TODAAAAAY!!!!
wah... how long it takes to get to your home??

It took 3 weeks last time for me..
The email said 3 to 4 weeks, which was true the last two times I ordered with them. (For MT and MT:E)

Hi guys...

I support you all 100% about IU's next drama. Either horror or Saeguk is fine with me. I think it suits her well.

I'm at the airport waiting for my boarding time. Yes..that's right. I'm going to Korea tonight. My concert ticket is for Sunday. Please wait for my fanaccount and also pics. I will do my best this time. Thanks for all IU's updates. Sorry for not updating anything lately. I miss you guys.

Eng~~

PS. I wonder if this is IU thread. I was confused with JoU thread at first. ㅋㅋㅋ

@akinahana89‌ Shimnika is the ending of sentences in Korean. They use it for formal language. Yo~~ is also formal but less.

KatKat09 said: SSH is so funny, this Oppa should watch IU's concert then.If IU serenades him I wonder how he would react mwhahahaha 
I wonder though why he choose such a mellow cool song while exercising and doing weights, isn't an upbeat one more appropriate ha ha ha  :P :x

Guest 9jill9

@deeply3 
Hi there.  This is a good place for anyone who appreciates IU.  Just jump right in share your thoughts with us.  We don't mind esp if it's in appreciation of IU.  Feel free to share your thoughts, a good joke, or anything else for that matter.  IU fans here are pretty mature and has a good sense of humor.
@eng
I am sooooooo jealous right now.  This concert that she's having sounds like it might be better than her earlier concerts and more intimate.  I'm right now at work but checking in periodically.  Have a safe trip and have fun at the concert.  If you get a chance, see if Mexicana has any new IU items.  kekekekeI always appreciate Mexicana esp after that cf video that I saw recently.  As always, thank you in advance for sharing your experience with those of us who can't go.  
@akinahana89
I ordered my cd through dvdheaven and I haven't received any notifications that it's being shipped yet.  It looks like kpopmart is pretty fast.  Maybe I'll order from there next time.  

Eng said:  @akinahana89‌ Shimnika is the ending of sentences in Korean. They use it for formal language. Yo~~ is also formal but less. It was enunciated very clearly in MOS and the tone in which IU said it was very resonating. I really like hearing IU say that. That's all. :D

Have fun in Korea!

9jill9 said: @akinahana89
I ordered my cd through dvdheaven and I haven't received any notifications that it's being shipped yet.  It looks like kpopmart is pretty fast.  Maybe I'll order from there next time.   @9jill9
kpopmart had the cheapest price for the CD as well as the cheapest shipping. I researched dvdheaven too and since their approximate arrival date for the package was about the same, I went with kpopmart again. I've never had any problems with them and they are very professional and organized. Each time, they send me an email when my package gets shipped along with PROOF. They take photos of my bubble wrapped CD and my unfolded poster in its poster tube, another photo of it inside the box, and then finally, another photo of the shipping label on my box, complete with my phone number in case the delivery company has any problems. Everything is always in perfect condition when I receive it. I would totally recommend them.

Guest 9jill9

akinahana89

said: @9jill9

kpopmart had the cheapest price for the CD as well as the cheapest shipping. I researched dvdheaven too and since their approximate arrival date for the package was about the same, I went with kpopmart again. I've never had any problems with them and they are very professional and organized. Each time, they send me an email when my package gets shipped along with PROOF. They take photos of my bubble wrapped CD and my unfolded poster in its poster tube, another photo of it inside the box, and then finally, another photo of the shipping label on my box, complete with my phone number in case the delivery company has any problems. Everything is always in perfect condition when I receive it. I would totally recommend them.

@airbening‌ Thank you~~^^ Just arrived Incheon airport.

@9jill9‌ I will watch for you guys. I'm so excited. I wish you guts could gave come into my luggages. It would have been really fun hunting IU's stuffs together. I have planned to go to another branch of mexicana shop this time. Unfortunately, the new IU item will come out in June. I'm going anyway.

@akinahana89‌ XD Miss you~~ Do you want anything this time?? ㅋㅋㅋ

Talking about Mexicana..... I totally love how it has never abandoned IU after the SNS furore. Other brands seemed quick to drop her as ambassador and even quicker to sign up idol groups. When I'm in SK again, I'm going to make my family eat at least one meal of Mexicana Chicken, every day till we leave ! It does pain me to see her lose so many endorsements and till this day, there is not much advertisements with her face. :(

Oh, @Eng, how I envy you ! Have a blast at the concert(s) and please send IU all our love. I'm so tempted to join you next time, haha. I lived in your home country for 2 years, loved it and its peoples, and still visit every year end. It would be really nice if I can find another IU Lover to attend the concert with and hang out with other Uaenas. If I am able to do that (family commitment, aarghh!), I promise i'll treat you guys to a hearty meal there since I'd be considered an omma. Seriously.

@airbeing I love that imaginary conversation between Song Seung Heon and IU for My Old Story. Who knows, he may just do that in the shower *wink*. I hope he has taken up Sung Si Kyung's offer to call IU.  

Eng said: @akinahana89‌ XD Miss you~~ Do you want anything this time?? ㅋㅋㅋ Can you ship IU over to me this time? LOL. On a serious note, thanks for asking, @Eng, but unless you're willing to buy me some IU merchandise and ship them to me while I transfer over some money to you, I don't think so. Haha. Just have a lot of fun and enjoy yourself enough for all of us here who can't go. :D

Omg. I'm starting to see all the rice wreath photos for IU's concert show up on Facebook and Twitter! I can't wait to see what the VERY FIRST USA one looks like!! Kyaaaaaaaa!! It feels so different in terms of happiness and excitement when you took part in it! Hehehe.