[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Thanks. I know about the tutorial since I used it to register and verify my identity on Daum, but I think I'm either looking at the wrong screen or the tutorial is outdated for the last portion because it has not been working for me. The place where I need to click and fill out the correct information looks different than what's on the tutorial.

[FANCAFE] 140322 IU replies to fans on fancafe (Part 3) - 4:08 AM

tumblr_inline_n2xp73Quxo1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Sunggu-ssi? Oppa? (What shall I call him?) Not only him but others too, please introduce them to us keke Time to promote High4!
IU: Myunghan does the vocals and he’s my age, but his face is really small. He has a bright personality and is well-liked. His voice is really sweet and has a nice smile. Maknae Youngjunie is the rapper and has a good figure as well as the blingbling look of an idol. He’s improved a lot since the first time I met him so that’s commendable and amazing. Alex oppa is a rapper and used to be a trainee at LOEN. During my nationwide tour, he came along as a dancer as well. He raps and dances well and speaks English well too. He’s a bit unusual but fun.

tumblr_inline_n2xvczTlAr1qz9xe6.png
Fan: The other day, Sunggu was the number 1 search term! (Note: IU mentioned him on Jonghyun’s radio show.)
IU: He said it’s beyond belief keke -inserts screencap of kakaotalk convo with Sunggu (Naver #1 kekekekeke; Uwah that’s really amazing. That’s beyond belief..)

tumblr_inline_n2xvcdGTNF1qz9xe6.png

Fan: Is this phone case handcrafted?? Or is it sold outside? -inserts screencap-
IU: A star candy unni gave it to me as a present. She gave me glue together with it so I think she made it by herself.
Fan: Uwah.. That can’t be put into one’s bag or pocket though.. It’s best used for self-defence keke
IU: It’s handy for head acupressure, isn’t it?
Fan: What if someone hits you on the head, while you’re getting acupressure!! Please use it alone in your room kekekeke Holes everywhere kekeke

tumblr_inline_n2xvskla7q1qz9xe6.png
Fan: I joined the High4 fancafe and there are 211 fans!! kekeke Once they debut, the member count will go up right? Unni have you joined?
IU: When they release their song, get all your friends to join. So that they’ll get 2000 members, 20000 members, 20000000000 members even.

tumblr_inline_n2xvwoXAKj1qz9xe6.png
Fan: I.. like Myunghan….He’s a total cutie pie.
IU: Myunghan recording in the background -inserts selca-

tumblr_inline_n2xvz41hBW1qz9xe6.png

Fan: Have you seen this book?? There are lots of recommendations for restaurants and tourist destinations… Read it and eat lots of delicious food -inserts pic of HK guidebooks that dc gave IU for 2000th day-
IU: I packed them into my luggage.

tumblr_inline_n2xw28v0vW1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Have you filmed the MV? Please give us a spoiler, unni kekeke I’m curious..*
IU: We haven’t filmed it yet hehe I’ll give you a spoiler when we film it.

tumblr_inline_n2xwe4CuMw1qz9xe6.png
IU: I’ve reached Hong Kong!! I met Tilda Swinton!!

tumblr_inline_n2xwg7CRy21qz9xe6.png
Fan: What movie did you watch on the plane??
IU: Up and Enough Said!
Fan: Oh? You’re only going to HK and you managed to watch two movies? keke
IU: That’s exactly what I said the moment I alighted from the plane keke

tumblr_inline_n2xwl8ZEWS1qz9xe6.png
Fan: What’s the first good restaurant you discovered???
IU: Hotel apple.
IU: . -inserts selca-

Translated by squishy with love

Source: iu-jjang

[FANCAFE] 140322 IU replies to fans on fancafe (Part 4) - 2:25 PM

tumblr_inline_n2xwtcYNdO1qz9xe6.png
Fan: How’s this photo?? keke why are the reporters taking photos that look like that? ㅠㅠ -insert photo-
IU: I guess it’s because I look like that..
tumblr_inline_n2xwv8bXkA1qz9xe6.png
Fan: You went on a diet again, right.. so, what’s your weight before you boarded the plane today??
IU: It was 45.5kg, but when I’m back, probably.. I’m going to just end my sentence there.
tumblr_inline_n2xwxoK6NK1qz9xe6.png
Fan: I’m at the Seoul Fashion Weekend now and I just met Jang Giyong-ssi!! -inserts photo-
IU: Oh Giyong-ssi! Hai!
tumblr_inline_n2xwzmP1Up1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Unni, are you going to Disneyland tomorrow?? Or are you just going to go shopping?? keke
IU: Everyone, I’m not here to play keke
tumblr_inline_n2xx8pCSnM1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms…. what’s the abbreviated version of the title…????
IU: We just call it BomSaBeot (Spring-Lo-Cherry) among us.
tumblr_inline_n2xxau9opU1qz9xe6.png
Fan: How is the weather like in Hong Kong?? It’s clearly spring here in Seoul….
IU: It’s more like spring here. It’s totally~~~ great~~~
tumblr_inline_n2xxd1b38l1qz9xe6.png
Fan: You said your part takes up 58% of “Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms”, but does that include the producing, MV and vocals altogether?
IU: 58% purely vocals.
tumblr_inline_n2xxf6BaN51qz9xe6.png
Fan: If you’re not going to play… then are you there to eat?!?!? Was it fun being in the throng of people just now~? How was it like being surrounded by Hong Kong fans?! -inserts airport photo-
IU: ‘Um even in Korea, I’ve never been surrounded like that before..’
tumblr_inline_n2xxkcuS0G1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Who’s this lady linking arms with you..? Sundayisgood is also curious ㅠ kekekeke -inserts airport photo-
IU: She’s my interpreter, but if you didn’t mosaic her face, she must be feeling really sad right now.
tumblr_inline_n2xxo16IBT1qz9xe6.png
Fan: If your vocals part is 58% then.. it’s kind of like Sea of Moonlight? Or more than that?
IU: Sea of Moonlight was 15%.

Guest 9jill9

Hello everyone.  I was super busy for a while but I'm now on the slow track for this week.  So here I am.  :)It looks like IU has had a busy month so far.  I'm also glad to see her doing well.  I saw this picture of IU 
tumblr_n2y6npMnso1qz9daco3_500.jpg

That Madara plushy and her dancer in the back - she looks happy.  
Anyways, it's good to see that her fan cafe is increasing in number.  Well, time for me to start getting ready for bed.  'Bye

[FANCAFE] 140324 IU replies to fans on fancafe (Part 1) - 2:38 PM

tumblr_inline_n2xynonqSo1qz9xe6.png
Fan: So what’s your weight in the end today? -insert screencap-
IU: 47.5kg~~~ Yay~~~
tumblr_inline_n2xz6akdFC1qz9xe6.png
Fan: What does steamed duck look like?
Fan2: There’s steamed duck too?
Fan3: Yummy isn’t it.
IU: Like this -inserts photo-
tumblr_inline_n2xz7wiRlb1qz9xe6.png
Fan: IU-nim~ Is the 2nd photo also egg tarts as well?
IU: Other than the photo of my face, the rest are all egg tarts.
tumblr_inline_n2xz9omhGV1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Aren’t you curious why there are so many people online on Monday at 3pm? kekeke
IU: Oh yeah? Why is that so?
tumblr_inline_n2y07qvwwJ1qz9xe6.png
Fan: It’s alright even if you don’t use a mask!! Don’t use one when you come back to the Korean airport~
IU: Many celebrities are at the airport today so I heard there’ll be lots of reporters (whisper)
tumblr_inline_n2y0arHwW91qz9xe6.png
Fan: kekekekekeke Because of your t-shirt you look really short~~ You’ve worked hard, have a good rest!!!!!!
IU: Short~ Really short~~~
tumblr_inline_n2y0fcrLvK1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Unni.. Aren’t you cold wearing a see-through shirt..? ㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ
IU: This shirt doesn’t look see-through under normal light.. This is really.. kekeke it wasn’t my intention sorry.. kekeke
tumblr_inline_n2y0iqvJcC1qz9xe6.png
tumblr_inline_n2y0jaWTe01qz9xe6.png
Fan: Seems like we’ll get a barrage of food photos from Hong Kong now..
IU: Alright then. Shall we begin?
tumblr_inline_n2y0kgRLxj1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Unni…. Why do you look so unwell wearing the mask… My mum saw your photo and thought you were wearing it because you were unwell too.. he Are you feeling alright? Aja aja hwaiting!
IU: Tell your mum not to worry about me. I’m feeling really healthy!!

[FANCAFE] 140324 IU replies to fans on fancafe (Part 2) - 9:36 PM

tumblr_inline_n2y0x1Hm7E1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Mango ricecake!!!!! Mango ricecake!!!!!!!!
IU: Here’s the mango ricecake!!! -inserts photo-
tumblr_inline_n2y0yfKvYI1qz9xe6.png
Fan: My mum tells you to be careful not to catch a cold!! I’m having a cold myself ㅠㅜ sniff sniff take care. There’s a bug going around nowadays ㅠㅠ
IU: Thank your mum for me.
tumblr_inline_n2y10dsiHq1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Xiao long bao as well!!!!!
IU: This was really delicious but I didn’t take a very good shot. -inserts photo-
tumblr_inline_n2y11rGZUI1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Did you have supper today???????
IU: The last one for today -inserts photo-
tumblr_inline_n2y12vezBt1qz9xe6.png
Fan: The shirt you wore seems like the same one you wear on your way to Music Bank previously. The other time when I saw it I was like eh..?@-@??? too.. kekeke
IU: No, that shirt was see-through.
tumblr_inline_n2y15fr7HR1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Didn’t you take any photos besides food in Hong Kong… Like the night view in Hong Kong or something!!
IU: Night market! -inserts photo-

[FANCAFE] 140325 From.IU - Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms - 8:31pm

1422513_750141058352295_650457618_n.jpg
Other than me, everyone else is in love. I’m singing a spring song as flowers bloom. (Not sure about the rest)

This is part of the lyrics for ‘Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms’. Of course, this isn’t my handwriting (you guys know my handwriting right..?) Now that my Hong Kong schedule is over, I’m going to focus on supporting High4 keke I’ll just be honest! and go straight to promoting them. They’re not in the same agency as me, they’re my precious, talented and kind friends. Please help us, everyone. Our Kim Sunggu-ssi especially, he’s a good person.. hmm? hmm? You’ll help right?? My uaenas will help right?? with that and some whine + throw tantrum + desperate + request + promote. Everyone, please give your support to High4!! If you support High4, they’ll receive energy and I’ll work harder on this year’s activities too!!

fancafe source: http://cafe.daum.net/IU/LqmI/144

photo source: http://cfile262.uf.daum.net/image/265A11505331642210515A

-admin kpoppa

Source: IU Official Fansite FB

IU is so kind.... and amazing. Waaahhh~~

[TRANSLATION] 140322 IU Tuen Men Trend Plaza Press Con - Expressions and fan interaction

(by Mingpaocom)

Q: Did you get a shock from the chaotic situation at the airport when you arrived?
IU: I was really taken by surprise and felt touched. I learnt a new word too.. sa.. seuseu.. (saesam-ah) seusam-ah!! (Note: Some fans tripped and fell at the airport while trying to take photos or get closer to IU.) I learnt that new word. I didn’t expect everyone to be taking so many photos. I was doing expressions and gestures, but I’m sorry they didn’t get to take many. I’m really touched.

UPDATED

[TRANSLATION] 140325 ‪#‎IU‬'s teaser photo of the lyrics to her new song with ‪#‎HIGH4‬, NOT SPRING LOVE OR CHERRY BLOSSOMS! -admin kpoppa

Except me, everyone falls in love,
sing spring songs,
while flower blossoms, and cherry blossoms
blow before my eyes

I want to hear a different story.
Not one about spring, love, or flowers
That just sweeps around once
and leaves.

Trans source: http://www.kashigasa.com/iu-not-spring-love-or-cherry-blossoms-lyrics-english-romanized-translation.html Kashigasa

1157658_750173118349089_170890557_n.jpg

Guest mumfu

Annyeong chingu, I'm waiting patiently for @Eng and all her goodies, I saw what she put up on twitter but I won't post them here as I'm sure she will have something awesome for us soon.
@nikki89, I love that gif chingu, she picked herself up and seemed to become energised once she saw her fans, so let's all give her as much positive energy and love when ever we can.....IU & Uaena FIGHTING!!!

Eng said:

akinahana89 said:

Does anyone know what this event is?? Is it just the video or will there be other things involved?

It's probably just a video she took for us. According to her clothes, she shot this video when she arrived hotel in Hong Kong.  It's a really unique video. It's like IU is really talking to me (and pointing at a blank picture frame while asking if that's me and I look better in person. LOL)
I was wondering because it said Facebook event. Keke.