Song list: It's not the right order

1. The red shoes

2. You and I

3. Between the lips

4. Marshmellow

5. You know

6. Like a star (with guitar)

7. Chinese song:

8. Good day: twice. The second time she sang high 3 notes (encore)

9. The story only I didn't know

10. Modern times

Encore: Friday, Good day, Raindrop

one last post: cr.@iceeggs

a fan said to IU "you are pretty" in korean. IU then replied in cantonese "you are also pretty".

--

that's about all the IU updates today. I'm going to Zzzzz now. Goodnight everyone =D

Good nite @nikki89 thank you for the updates..

@Eng .. I'm so happy for you.. have you seen her?? You must be tired too.. Sleep well. :x

@maashi maybe you must sign in instagram first. His user is "andyy_ls011". I can see the vid, after sign in. :)

There were so many bodyguards at the parking lot. I couldn't get a good picture but one of my Singaporean friend got a good clip of her. Anyway, she waved at me from inside the van.

Guest maashi

what are you doing??palli palli ... Eng jump in front of the van... don't let her go...

(ok ... over excited... so mean :-D )

Omg, IU speaking english. Too adorable >.<

....equally adorable while speaking Chinese

Right, I forgot. She is always that adorable.

And IU singing in Chinese...

Damn, I love her voice so much

cr: uploader

Guest mumfu

Annyeong chingu, it's Monday morning here in New Zealand, so I am sitting down with my cuppa and toast and catching up on all the IU updates.  Kumawo @Eng - so happy for you. @maashi - nadu I wish I was there, I had better start learning Cantonese just like IU because I want to see her in Hong Kong the next time around.  @nikki89 - I love how uri IU just stands on stage and sings without backup music or dancers, her voice is immaculate, I to wish she sang a  'full' version of Friday.  @edensor - have you seen any @Eng photo's yet?  @akye - Welcome to this thread, thank you for contributing, please help spread the IU love around and don't be a stranger.

Guest mumfu

She sounds perfect to me, although I'm hopelessly ignorant in that beautiful language, something I intend to change this year.  Look at 1:31m adorableU maybe that should be A Dora-bleU kekeke!