[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

I watched Frozen and I enjoyed it, but I couldn't help feeling disappointed because Elsa was not a character that they decided to develop more fully. I know Anna was the protagonist, but I thought they would have rounded out Elsa's character more, considering she's the protagonist's sister AND the queen... but she was barely in the movie. Truthfully, I would have been more interested in her story rather than in Anna's story since Anna is about innocence and naivety, but Elsa's story would have been more complex because of her powers.

Still, I can see why they made Anna the protagonist since anything more complicated for the storyline would have made it difficult for children to understand and enjoy. At face value, Frozen is a really good movie. I particularly liked the animation. It was really beautiful. Olaf, the snowman, was a great character - he was really heartwarming (pun intended? Kekeke.)

Frozen has been outrageously popular, so I'm not surprised that it has taken Korea by a storm as well. I would have liked it if IU could have done the voiceover for Anna though. I think that would have been really cute. lol.

@KatKat09
I have! And it's awesome. I really liked it! (And it has nothing to do with me being a fan of Hyorin. lol.)
Did you hear the version on YouTube where they mixed together all the different languages "Let It Go" was sung in and compiled it into one song? That one was really cool too.

Ahh I haven't heard Hyorin's version. Will watch it later.
Btw... this is what Shabby mentioned before. IU in Gain's MV. Its a teaser only tho. Truth or Dare. IU doing sit up! LOLAnd that laugh... hahaha... glad to hear it again after sometimes LOL

[NEWS] -#IU on Gain: “She Is Obsessed with Sexy Things”__Feb 4, 2014

On February 4 at midnight, Gain released a teaser clip for her upcoming title track “Truth or Dare” for her third mini-album.

The teaser featured many of Gain’s friends and colleagues from the music industry including IU, Yoon Jong Shin, Jokwon, producer Lee Min Soo and the other members of Brown Eyed Girls. They all spoke about Gain’s true personality, rumors that surround Gain and other personal things in a mockumentary format.

IU’s segment drew the most attention as she said, “Gain? Our company’s Gain unni? You want me to talk behind her back? I can talk about her in front of her,” with a big laugh.

She humorously continued, “When we were filming ‘Everyone Has A Secret‘ for my album, she was doing it as if it was her album. She suggested I dress up like a man and she got to wear the provocative clothes. She turned up her charm so much in front of the cameras. She is obsessed with things that are sexy. She loves sexy things.”

Yoon Jong Shin, Jokwon and Lee Min Soo also gave their two cents on what they think of Gain as a man.

“Truth or Dare” is a funky pop track with an urban, minimal sound with a strong bass line. The song is about how rumors can be poisonous to a celebrity. The album will drop on February 6.

source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/02/04/iu-on-gain-she-is-obsessed-with-sexy-things

-admin kpoppa

[140203]  IU fancafe replies to fans compilation

tumblr_inline_n0dh7jTZyH1qz9xe6.jpg

IU: I haven’t pierced my ears yet heh.

Fan: Have you tried this before??
IU: Softree~~~~~~~ Delicious isn’t it~~

IU: Yep I didn’t pierce my ears cos it was troublesome.. keke why are you guys telling me not to pierce them? Isn’t it terribly difficult to find pretty clip-on earrings?

IU: Alright alright I got it. I won’t pierce my ears then~~ keke (And then some day IU will appear with a nose piercing…)

Fan: First place nationwide… (You are the first person who searched ‘IU hwaiting’ today!)
IU: I can’t lose to you (You are the first person who searched ‘IU is good-looking’ today!)

Fan: School starts again tomorrow, should I sleep or should I wait till unni replies to my comment?
IU: Students please go to bed~ Congratulations on school starting again. I’m having school holidays every single day in February eulahahahahaha

Fan: If you could rest for a year, what would you want to do?
IU: I guess I would want to work..

Fan: What’s Soon Shin been up to recently??
IU: School is starting again tomorrow, is Soon Shin important??

Fan: Noona, I almost felt like crying when I saw this ㅜㅜ kekekekekeke (Gym ad: Are you tired of being fat and ugly?? Now you can just be ugly!!!)
IU: kekekekekeke that’s funny.

Fan: It’s February but the gym is still playing ‘Merry Xmas in Advance’.
IU: It’s ‘Merry Xmas in Advance’, so other than the 25th itself, any other day is merry christmas in advance.

Fan: Unni you’re having school holidays everyday in February, but on the 12th kekeke seems like you have to go to work (?) kekeke
IU: Omg~~

Fan: Thanks for posting replies to the comments without inserting any food pics. I’m going to beat the temptation to get supper~~!!!!
IU: ke *inserts food pic*

Fan: Bbuggu-ya bbuggu-ya what are you up to??
IU: Don’t use informal speech *said while clenching teeth tightly*

imageimage

NaDia: If you know what this is, you’re old. Does IU know what this is?
IU: I filmed Dream High with Mayeye unni, and when we were filming, I was like wah mayeye… wah.. (Note: Mayeye is from Magic Kid Masuri.)

SeungLi: To be honest, stew and soup without much ingredients aren’t tempting to me!
IU: Is that so~~? *inserts ton katsu pic*

Fan: What’s your kakaotalk profile pic right now??
IU: For some reason it’s a mischievous pic?? *inserts bercali’s fanphoto*

Babybear: Is it true that if you eat a lot of oreos, you get dark poop…???
IU: Ah.. Everyone’s talking about supper except this unni who’s talking about poop by herself..

sweetpotato: Bella ♥ (Note: Bella is short for ‘Be-seu-kin La-bin-seu’ or Baskin Robbins)
IU: Wow~ Good shot~

Fan: This is a top secret… If you order a family size at Baskin Robbins today, you’ll get a half gallon size instead…
IU: Oh is that so??? *insert unglam airport fanphoto*

Fan: Good, that’s natural. (Note: Referring to the lotte chocolate sandwich among the oreos.)
IU: Good, that’s the funniest thing today.

IU: I’m going to bed now~ Students, I heard you guys are going back to school tomorrow? Phew I’m glad that’s not for me… keke Don’t be late~ and see you after school bye~~

Translated by squishy with love

source: iu-jjang