[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

I've been using few minutes of my life to figure out about this "hiding message" from you Nikki...
What did you actually feeling... :-?I can't figure it out eventho I keep staring the picture O_o.....
"My exact feeling nowMedia preview"
Are you... feeling... hungry?? /:) /:)

akinahana89 said: For us, white is worn for funerals, so if we wore something white on our head, it's like we're in mourning over someone. If that's not the case and we are wearing it, it can be seen like a jinx for the family. That's also why we're not allowed to wear outfits that are completely white.

edensor said: I've been using few minutes of my life to figure out about this "hiding message" from you Nikki...
What did you actually feeling... :-?I can't figure it out eventho I keep staring the picture O_o.....
"My exact feeling now"
Are you... feeling... hungry?? /:) /:)

This is what Billboard has to say about IU coming to KCON 2014.

IU Announced for KCON 2014 for First-Ever US Performance

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/k-town/6121338/iu-announced-for-kcon-2014-for-first-ever-us-performance

I do not know how many acts will be at KCON, but it sounds like there is room for Miss-A or T-ara to sign on.  That would be nice for IU, to have friends to hang out with after the show.  Miss-A in particular would have Min to help as a guide.

@nikki89 (from Page 345)

I remembered your comment about LOEN "HQ IU CONCERT VIDEOS" and it confused me.  Are you having YouTube problems?  Those vids are available all the way up to 1080p.  Not that it helps me that much since I can only watch live up to 480p due to a slow Internet connection.  Actually the vids are pretty wonderful.  There have been some really good amateur vids with quite good sound quality, but having the direct mike feeds for these songs is like having her singing right into your ears.

I think her live version of "My old story" is better than her main release recording.  And then LOEN put up English subtitles.  The only criticism I can think of is that I wish they had put up more than three.

I wonder how much video was shot?  I would expect that they shot all the guest performances.  If they shot every minute and more, there would be so much recorded.  It would be amazing what they could do with all that material.  IU could retire and they would still have "unreleased" videos for years!  Bad idea.  Do not forward that thought in any direction. ;-)

buckwheat01 said: @nikki89 (from Page 345)

I remembered your comment about LOEN "HQ IU CONCERT VIDEOS" and it confused me.  Are you having YouTube problems?  Those vids are available all the way up to 1080p.  Not that it helps me that much since I can only watch live up to 480p due to a slow Internet connection.  Actually the vids are pretty wonderful.  There have been some really good amateur vids with quite good sound quality, but having the direct mike feeds for these songs is like having her singing right into your ears.

I think her live version of "My old story" is better than her main release recording.  And then LOEN put up English subtitles.  The only criticism I can think of is that I wish they had put up more than three.

I wonder how much video was shot?  I would expect that they shot all the guest performances.  If they shot every minute and more, there would be so much recorded.  It would be amazing what they could do with all that material.  IU could retire and they would still have "unreleased" videos for years!  Bad idea.  Do not forward that thought in any direction. ;-)

IU will be guest on Running Man !!!

Yuhuu....

I wanna see KwangsooU or KookU or YooU or ... Anything as long as there's IU on the team, kekeke..

CINCA????

How do you know? The recording already done?? Or still in planning? Or some knetz spotted her filming RM??

Oh goshh... my prayers been listened to the PDs keke I keep thinking when will IU going to RM again... I really loves her in rM.

Can thia time the game is in IU wavelength PDs... dont do boxingXDDD instead something using brain kekeke

Ohh with whom she is going there?? Can I ask her with the girls... Suzy... In Na... Jiyeon... Luna... LOL

I know I'm asking too muchXD