[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

What IU wrote together with her selca:언제나 깔끔하고 담백하게! 든든한 아닷 오늘 아닷 덕분에 긴 촬영 즐겁게 마쳤어요 얼른 자야지..헷 고맙습니다 꾸벅 탕수육이..으마으마하던 걸.. 스텊분들도 모두 좋아하셨구! 헷 촬영 이틀 남았네요 힘내서 집중해서 끝까지 즐겁게 잘 해낼게! 좋은 밤 그리고 좋은 아침 되세요 늘 고맙다 우리 든든한 아닷BdSJ1ngCMAAY2yG.jpg
Always clean and plain! Reliable aadot. Today, thanks to aadot, I finished my long session of filming happily. I should hurry and go sleep right.. Heh thanks bow. The sweet and sour pork.. omgomg the staff all liked it! Heh two days left for filming now. I'll work hard and focus and enjoy it and do it well until the end! Have a good night and a good morning. Always grateful. Our reliable aadot. (Note: aadot is short for 'iudotcom') 
Translated by squishy with loveCr. iujjang @squishy_blob

Have you guys ever watched this clip? I just watched it yesterday. I felt like crying listening to this song. Her voice was so emotional. I'm really touched. It's funny because I don't even understand the lyrics. She's awesome!!110604 IU - Good Person @ Immortal Song 2: http://youtu.be/NXw47yysv38 via @youtube

Have you guys ever watched this clip? I just watched it yesterday. I felt like crying listening to this song. Her voice was so emotional. I'm really touched. It's funny because I don't even understand the lyrics. She's awesome!!
110604 IU - Good Person @ Immortal Song 2: 
via @youtube

I have, and you know that suju has a same song too in their album, so you can download that too (for comparing or hear full song, but still I prefer IU version, kkk) and the original song was sung by toy band (which "you hee youl" (yhy sketchbook)" is a leader of the band)..kkkk.

I have that in my mp3 playlist.too

@eng thank you for IU's news,pics, and vid.. :x

Good night.