[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest Jill Jung

My nephew keeps on teasing me for liking IU so much, because when he scroll my phone and browse my gallery it is full with IU pictures kekekeke... what can I do when I am completely put under IU's magic spell...

Just random thought..

Talking about IU's song "friday"..

I think "friday" has an "unique" relationship with 2014 calendar.

Many unique number happend on friday.

Friday 0404 2014

Friday 0606 2014

Friday 0808 2014

Friday 1010 2014

Friday 1212 2014

Kekeke..

Annyeong chingu,kumawo @Eng the IU goodies are awesome, that Daum Cafe looks difficult and almost impossible for non hangul capable people like myself.  One day I maybe able to try it, kumawo for the hardwork.  @Jill Jung, @airbening.....my family are amazed at how I can turn any conversion into an IU comparison...kekeke!! My son is in the same category as your niece and nephew.  I was out shopping on the weekend and saw the sons favourite author/book was on sale, $12:00 down from $70:00, granted the book is about 2yrs old now but that's still an awesome price for an untouched novel.  I debated as to whether I should buy it and decided to hold off until I talk to the son.  When he called later that night I asked if he wanted me to pick up a copy, here is his reply verbatim...S....Ma that's awesome but I don't need another copy I'm waiting for his next novelS....the price is not the point Ma, if you don't get the book immediately on the day of it's release then you're not a fanS.... you know Ma it's like, when 2ne1 release a new song and you...Me.....what...what was that...what did you say....maybe you had better think again...S....OOOOPS...I mean ... it's like when IU's album went on pre-order.....you sent me a text...AND I ORDERED HER  ALBUM STRAIGHT AWAY FOR YOU MA.. REMEMBER.....well it's like that....( S backtracking fast before he gets into trouble...kekeke )LOL....although I am a 2ne1 fan and love their talent and the work Teddy produces for them, I am a Uaena before anyone else..kekeke.S.....Remember Ma...that's what a fan does...LOL!!! btw his fav Author - Brandon Sanderson 'The Way of Kings'....I have a surprise for the S too, as a fan he has met BSanderson and has a photo as proof....I however as a fan of IU haven't met her or had a photo with her.....I will point out to S how the scales are unbalanced and that he will need to rectify that in the near future....kekeke!!! @Eng my wish from my Christmas Tree is getting closer and closer.

@mumfu
Kumawo for the detailed exchange between you and your son.  It had me laughing so much, I had to read it to my husband. When your wish comes true, please let me know as I intend to make that trip also. Seeing uri IU with our chingu is high on my priority list.  ;)
BTW, chingu, you truly do have a gift for words.  Your post to our dear annamchoi on the other thread actually brought tears to my eyes.