[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

iheartyou1518 said: my comments on Monday afternoon:
 is it just me? i find the song pretty similar to beautiful dancer..kekeke
i love the PV.. it has alice in wonderland vibe in it.. :)
*fingers cross* IU's japanese album will be a success!
do you gals think IU's ready for a mature / sexy image in her album? as a fan, im ready! kekekeke..  That's because the composer for Beautiful Dancer is the same composer for Monday Afternoon. Kekeke~~~

Thank you guys for remembering me but i think i'll pass on this cause i feel like this will be a long n big commitment. I dont want to agree to do it and then couldnt commit to it. Updating a drama thread is different than artist thread since your commitment with the thread ends with the drama ends but with artist it's a long time. I already have IU-tumblr in which i update/post/reblog everyday already so yeah~~ Although, I would be more than happy to post new stuffs about iu in this thread (if ppl havent post them already =)

Hi everyone :)
Found this on the net and just wanted to share with you!!IU is so funny!! I'll always like her laugh :D
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis;"130912 IU - Sudden Attack Making BTS

Re-posting this here. I ordered the OST online, and I finally got it in the mail a few days ago. I scanned all the images in the album for everyone so please enjoy.

*Also, the scanned images are large, so sorry if it takes long to load for you lol, but if you want to download the full size scanned album, then go to the download link below.

For those who want a download link: click here

*The download link is a .zip file, if you don't know how to open .zip files, you can use Winzip.

[sCANS] YTBLSS OST (Scanned by Ayame)

b7ar.jpg

at43.jpg

gvvk.jpg

574w.jpg

yjfx.jpg

e3hp.jpg

rzrl.jpg

otz9.jpg

7nko.jpg

mxzz.jpg

lz3s.jpg

g4kc.jpg

fygf.jpg

r5kg.jpg

vvp2.jpg

khr2.jpg

rri3.jpg

nrtg.jpg

sd6n.jpg

1bk5.jpg

izok.jpg

7m4y.jpg

rvzi.jpg

Annyeong Yeoreobon,

Let's celebrate IU's 5th Anniverary together.

[*]
  1. avatar_c1da1b6b4d71_64.png
  2. iumushimushi Follow
tumblr_mt4c8iX6e11rlzlwyo1_500.jpgkpoppa Follow tumblr_mt3x98c8Xd1rng1qno1_500.jpg
CameraCanon EOS 5D
ISO200
Aperturef/16
Exposure1/125th
Focal Length70mm

[#IU Starzone 5th Anniversary Support]

In order to celebrate IU’s 5th debut anniversary, we are collecting handwritten fan letters addressed to her. Please scan and send them to daebacklf@hanmail.net (or @luckyyuniu on Twitter)! 

The deadline is 16th Sept (12 noon)! Do remember to include your name/username and country of origin in your fan letter! Don’t worry if you can’t write in Korean, English is fine too! 
(IU will just use her dictionary to decipher it)

Go grab a pen and paper and get writing!

Send it to:

Email: daebacklf@hanmail.net

or

Twitter: @luckyyuniu

Note: If you don’t have a scanner, you can still take a HQ photo using a camera

Deadline: 16th of September (12 noon KST)

via: intothebluessky

#anniversary #project  

5 Years Ago....

September 18, 2008 
Debut single : "Lost Child"
Mnet M! Countdown
iu-lost-and-found-mini-album1_zps89ee268

September 24, 2008Debut mini-album:  Lost and Found
♥ ♥ ♥
And from there...it's been the most exciting journey of her career.Congratulations IU on your 5th year!And many, many more years of success!

IIU